Hello!

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

cyanz
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello!

Post by cyanz » 08 Jul 2023, 17:56

Hello!

Seems like there was roleplaying on this site before.

Where'd it go?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Hello!

Post by Teeny » 08 Jul 2023, 19:42

Hi @cyanz :)
Welcome!
I could be wrong here, but I'm going to guess that the members who roleplayed the most on the forum sadly just aren't active.
This is likely why the roleplaying clan has now been removed for forum improvements, it became inactive.
BUT I'm sure if there is ever enough interest here again that the roleplaying club can be reopened, or certainly a roleplay thread/event can be made in the meantime :)
Hope this helps, I only took part in a few roleplays whilst I've been here :sweatdrop:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Hello!

Post by LilMissLarBear » 08 Jul 2023, 19:46

Hi there and welcome! Yeah we used to have Tempest Clan which was dedicated to roleplay but ClanNation got changed around (now renamed Clubs and Societies) and now it's no longer there. I guess the section that can be closest used for roleplay is Crazy League if you still want to do that kind of thing, I'm sure people would happily tag along

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Hello!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 14 Jul 2023, 15:58

Hi and welcome to Anime League @cyanz :)

Tell us more about you - hobbies, favourite anime/manga etc.

Hopefully the others have helped you but if you have any other questions or you want to chat feel free to message me :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello!

Post by Ferefire » 18 Jul 2023, 22:13

Quick question, @cyanz are you a new member or an older member?
---