Am new. Hello

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Acanthus
Great Britain

Achievements

Am new. Hello

Post by Acanthus » 07 Jul 2023, 04:18

Been a looong time since I was on the convention circuit but missed it too much, so I guess I came back. Assuming Alcon turned into a whole bunch of conventions now, which is pretty neat considering I live next to one now. (hooray)

Uh, yeah. So nice to meet everyone here.

EDIT:I should probably mention that's Brighton.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Am new. Hello

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jul 2023, 08:45

Welcome!!! Nice to meet you too! Aside from going to conventions do you have any other interests/hobbies?
Be sure to explore the forums there's all sorts of discussions you can get involved :dance:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Am new. Hello

Post by Teeny » 08 Jul 2023, 08:13

Welcome back @Acanthus :)
Hope you have an awesome time at Brighton con.
Always nice to attend a con again after a while.
Will you be cosplaying while you go?
What are your favourite animes?

Have fun on the forum! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Am new. Hello

Post by Wheely Sweet » 14 Jul 2023, 15:54

Hi and welcome back @AcanthaDante :)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal