hey everyone! anyone going to glasgow?

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

kailagee02
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by kailagee02 » 29 Jun 2023, 14:03

hi, i'm kaila!! i'm a big fan of anime and japanese culture in general.
i'm going to the con in glasgow on the 8th (my first con ever, cosplaying as lammy from um jammer lammy!!) and i figured i would make an account here to get myself out there and find others who are going and maybe make some friends :)  and even if you aren't going i'd be happy to chat!!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 29 Jun 2023, 14:35

Welcome! While I'm not going to Glasgow then (too far for me I'm afraid) I do hope you find like minded folk here :D I also hope you enjoy your time here! I've been to a few AL cons myself and I remember my first one like it's yesterday so if you need any tips/advice and all feel free to message me! :dance:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 29 Jun 2023, 18:18

Hi @kailagee02 welcome to Anime League :)

Tell us more about you - hobbies, favourite anime/manga etc.

I hope you enjoy it here and at the con. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

kailagee02
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by kailagee02 » 29 Jun 2023, 18:38

Wheely Sweet wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 18:18

I hope you enjoy it here and at the con. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat :)

thank you!! i already feel welcomed :)
my hobbies include gaming, drawing and making music (starting music production at college soon!) and i also have a webseries that i write and voice act on. my favourite anime ever is ojamajo doremi, it's the series that got me into anime and i adore it so much i even have a tattoo dedicated to it!! i also love pop team epic, tokyo mew mew, zombieland saga and satoshi kon's films, to name a few. i haven't read a whole lot of manga but recently been reading she loves to cook and she loves to eat which i really like :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Jun 2023, 18:49

Welcome to Anime League @kailagee02 :)
Hope you will enjoy it here on the forum, and at the convention in Glasgow.
We're a friendly community so I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends here.
:^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 Jun 2023, 19:29

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

I seem to recall a similar thread from another member...ah yes! @Jojam91 is also wanting to meet people at Glasgow.

You can also check out the AL Discord community, where there is a dedicated Glasgow Con Channel. (Just go to Rolereacts, and select Glasgow)
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 01 Jul 2023, 13:03

kailagee02 wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 18:38
Wheely Sweet wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 18:18

thank you!! i already feel welcomed :)
my hobbies include gaming, drawing and making music (starting music production at college soon!) and i also have a webseries that i write and voice act on. my favourite anime ever is ojamajo doremi, it's the series that got me into anime and i adore it so much i even have a tattoo dedicated to it!! i also love pop team epic, tokyo mew mew, zombieland saga and satoshi kon's films, to name a few. i haven't read a whole lot of manga but recently been reading she loves to cook and she loves to eat which i really like :)
I'm glad you feel welcomed :)

Have you checked out our Arts, Cosplay & Writing, Anime & Manga or Gaming Zone sections yet? It sounds like you might like them :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 05 Jul 2023, 00:45

Welcome aboard. Hope you have fun at Glasgow AGC :)
---