Norwich Anime today .

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Kurtcham85
Great Britain

Achievements

Norwich Anime today .

Post by Kurtcham85 » 24 Jun 2023, 21:07

Hey I went to the Norwich anime today took my two nephews, I was told that it was smaller than London but wow wow wow you could get round in 5 mins I was so disappointed for my nephews who saved up and dressed up and we ended up walking out after 30 min. To be fair the whole weekend wasn’t the best 🤦🏼‍♂️
He wants to start going to comic con instead now is that better ?

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Norwich Anime today .

Post by Wheely Sweet » 29 Jun 2023, 18:15

That's such a shame. I'm sorry to hear that.

I think Comic Con is bigger but never been so can't say if it's better unfortunately.

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Norwich Anime today .

Post by Teeny » 05 Jul 2023, 05:59

I've never been to comic con either so not sure unfortunately, I believe it is bigger than Norwich con from what I've heard.
I'm sorry to hear your weekend was disappointing at the con.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Norwich Anime today .

Post by LikkleMel » 06 Jul 2023, 21:19

London Anime Con is our biggest event as it has been going for the longest. Our conventions aren't about buying stuff that is a very small part. We encourage you to take part in stage events, tabletop events, video gaming events. We are about community rather than buying things :) If you are looking for bigger please come to London Anime & Gaming Con as that is over 4 floors worth of exhibitors alone :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~