Hello again!

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Azoth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello again!

Post by Azoth » 11 Jun 2023, 03:32

Heya everyone. I am back from a very long time, and as usual, I come back every few years since this is where I originally learned to roleplay in roleplayers realm. I know it doesn't exist any more, but those were good old days. 

I am also known as Creophagous and on other social media sites, you are likely to come across my username as I play League of Legends and other games like Black Hawk Down, Combat Arms (in the old days) and many others. 

So this is me just saying hi again :) 
"For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of God!"

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello again!

Post by Ferefire » 11 Jun 2023, 14:34

Welcome back Sarah. I've dropped you a reply to your query over PM. :)
---

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Hello again!

Post by Teeny » 11 Jun 2023, 18:14

Welcome back to the forum!
Hope you are well :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello again!

Post by Ferefire » 14 Jun 2023, 01:58

Azoth wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 03:32
Heya everyone. I am back from a very long time, and as usual, I come back every few years since this is where I originally learned to roleplay in roleplayers realm. I know it doesn't exist any more, but those were good old days.

I am also known as Creophagous and on other social media sites, you are likely to come across my username as I play League of Legends and other games like Black Hawk Down, Combat Arms (in the old days) and many others.

So this is me just saying hi again :)
Won't lie, hoping you'd reply back a bit quicker, tut tut now. ;p
---

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Hello again!

Post by Ojisama » 15 Jun 2023, 20:04

Hi there! I'm fairly new here so will be a new name for you, but I still want to welcome you back.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Hello again!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 18 Jun 2023, 16:22

Hi @Azoth welcome back :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal