Strange issue

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

FlameAlchemyst
Great Britain

Achievements

Strange issue

Post by FlameAlchemyst » 26 May 2023, 20:52

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I've tried contacting support and wanted to see if anyone got the same problem. I tried booking 3 tickets to the Bristol anime con and when I paid I ended up being charged and receiving a single ticket to Nottingham? Obviously I want to try and get this refunded but I'm also concerned that someone else may have been charged for my tickets (although I keep getting asked to pay so maybe not)

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Strange issue

Post by Ojisama » 26 May 2023, 21:36

You would be better off using the AL discord, where there is a specific channel for Con enquiries, but you could also e-mailing registrations@animeleague.com, or you can use the contact us button on the Animeleague app. We aim to answer all enquiries within 48 hours, but when we are busy it can be longer.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Strange issue

Post by Ferefire » 27 May 2023, 00:46

To be clear, this is a known issue and we apologise for it. It was due to a system update at our end and some ticket regs have been confused - we have sorted this since. Email us registrations@animeleague.com and we'll sort this for you asap! Sorry for this!
---

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Strange issue

Post by Wheely Sweet » 01 Jun 2023, 16:40

@FlameAlchemyst I hope you managed to get this all sorted :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Strange issue

Post by Teeny » 02 Jun 2023, 17:06

Hope you managed to get it sorted, enjoy the convention! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan