Welcomes & Questions Chat

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 29 Jun 2023, 18:19

I hope you all have a good time :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Jul 2023, 18:47

What's up everyone?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 16 Jul 2023, 16:53

Too much :haha:

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 16 Jul 2023, 18:07

Yeah same tbh :haha:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

ONIBAKUSERNAME
Standard Member
Japan

Achievements

Post by ONIBAKUSERNAME » 19 Jul 2023, 05:55

i have a question actually
it's been a long time since i was here
the forum has been updated a bit & i'm not sure how to navigate
where is the points shop?

thank you in advance
WE^(R)E (B)AD COMPANY // & WE KEEP TO OUR OWN

ONIBAKUSERNAME
Standard Member
Japan

Achievements

Post by ONIBAKUSERNAME » 19 Jul 2023, 06:19

i found the guide and it was explained actually so never mind
there is no shop anymore
you have to make posts, earn points
and then ask a mod to give you a userbar

i really wanted the pink one but i'm not earning points from posting rn
oh well
WE^(R)E (B)AD COMPANY // & WE KEEP TO OUR OWN

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 19 Jul 2023, 20:14

ONIBAKUSERNAME wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 06:19
there is no shop anymore

oh well

Just need to post, post, post, or get somebody to donate you some points. Any old friends still active?
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jul 2023, 04:17

ONIBAKUSERNAME wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 06:19
there is no shop anymore

oh well

Sadly no shop anymore, there is the lottery still but I guess there is more chances of losing points than winning with that :sweatdrop:
That's here -> app.php/ultimatepoints?mode=lottery
Taking part in events are other ways you can earn points nowadays too!
But otherwise yeah, posting is the way forward, you'll get notifications awarding you with random bonus AL points for it all. :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 23 Jul 2023, 18:53

Boreddd.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 23 Jul 2023, 18:53

:soul:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jul 2023, 19:08

Teeny wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 18:53
Boreddd.

What do you like to do?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 30 Jul 2023, 18:59

Are you still bored? :haha:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 02 Aug 2023, 21:14

Wheely Sweet wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 18:59
Are you still bored? :haha:

Yep :sweatdrop: It's quiet here nowadays :(
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 02 Aug 2023, 22:57

*Tumble weed passes through*
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 Aug 2023, 05:36

djd001 wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 22:57
*Tumble weed passes through*

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・