Welcomes & Questions Chat

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 14 Jan 2023, 19:50

Hi and welcome to Anime League!

Also welcome to:

Feel free to chat in here :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 14 Jan 2023, 20:06

Thought I would start this topic from scratch as this section has changed names. How are you all doing?

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Jan 2023, 06:48

Oh hi!
I'm okay thankyou, just been busy working this week.
Hope you are good too?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 15 Jan 2023, 14:26

Yeah I'm good thanks :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Jan 2023, 17:26

Yay great! ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

AnnieK
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by AnnieK » 19 Jan 2023, 17:24

I have a question is there anyway I can upgrade my standard ticket to a priority or vip ticket?

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 19 Jan 2023, 17:27

AnnieK wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 17:24
I have a question is there anyway I can upgrade my standard ticket to a priority or vip ticket?

Yes but it probably won't be cheap.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jan 2023, 18:03

AnnieK wrote:
Hopefully @LikkleMel or @Ferefire will be able to help here and give you the right information in regards to ticket prices :)
Have a great day at the convention!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 19 Jan 2023, 20:30

AnnieK wrote:

You can e-mail registrations@animeleague.com. They aim to reply within 48 hrs.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 19 Jan 2023, 20:30

AnnieK wrote:

Yes, you can if you email registrations@ animeleague.com they can help you with that :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

AnnieK
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by AnnieK » 19 Jan 2023, 22:30

Thank you I have just emailed :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2023, 08:44

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 22 Jan 2023, 08:49

Teeny wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 08:44
Woke up 10 mins ago, not even had coffee, but got to get ready for my Niece's christening today so looking forward to that, weekend has been OK so far, hope yours is :)
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2023, 08:51

djd001 wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 08:49
Teeny wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 08:44
Woke up 10 mins ago, not even had coffee, but got to get ready for my Niece's christening today so looking forward to that, weekend has been OK so far, hope yours is :)

Aww don't miss out on your coffee! :D
Hope you have a lovely time at the Christening!
My weekend is going good too thankyou, not working this weekend which is nice, meeting up with friends today looking forward to it :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 22 Jan 2023, 10:02

Any chance of acts other than young lasses in Japanese school girl outfits winning the talent show? They're great dancers but give someone else a chance lol.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)