Welcomes & Questions Chat

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2023, 21:48

Possibly! Are you going to have a go? Goodluck if so and have fun! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 22 Jan 2023, 21:52

Teeny wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 21:48
Possibly! Are you going to have a go? Goodluck if so and have fun! :)

I might do, although given the usual quality of other acts, I have 2 chances of winning, chuff all and none lol :D
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 22 Jan 2023, 23:13

Teeny wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 08:51
Hope you have a lovely time at the Christening!
It was lovely thank you, got to catch up with the family at large, which is a very rare event, my Brother, and who's daughter was getting baptised, is quite the Anime fan, more than I knew, TBf it was his SG DVD's I borrow, thinks he might tag along to the Birmingham one with us.. The more the merrier!
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 23 Jan 2023, 19:39

Weekends go too quick...

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 23 Jan 2023, 19:49

Wheely Sweet wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 19:39
Weekends go too quick...

Weeks in general go too fast IMO, maybe I'm just getting old... Like I go to TKD on Sundays and Wednesdays, I come out of class just after 9 PM on a Sunday, 2 minutes later it's the following Wednesday and I'm back in class! Whoosh! Where's the time gone?
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 24 Jan 2023, 23:01

Time definitely is going too fast, like where has January gone? Feels like it was Christmas last week :haha:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 29 Jan 2023, 18:35

Exactly :haha:

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 12 Feb 2023, 17:15

How's everyones weekend?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 12 Feb 2023, 17:30

Not bad thanks. You?

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 12 Feb 2023, 17:34

Not too bad, although I probably got up far too early this morning! Normally I surface between half 9 and 10 on Sundays.

Although to be fair I did crawl back in bed after using the loo around 7.20 for nearly 2 hours.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 12 Feb 2023, 19:40

Wheely Sweet wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 17:30
Not bad thanks. You?

Yeah not too bad either thanks ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 12 Feb 2023, 19:41

That's good to hear :)

LauraSimon
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by LauraSimon » 14 Feb 2023, 13:16

Hi everyone, I'm new here :)
I would also like to tell you a little about myself. I've never been to forums, but I plan to go this year, I've wanted to for a long time. I work as a florist and I love my job. It was my old dream. I work at myexpressflowers. Therefore, if someone needs help with a bouquet, you can contact Laura, I will be happy to help  :haha:
Last edited by LauraSimon on 03 Mar 2023, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 14 Feb 2023, 14:49

Hi @LauraSimon Welcome to the forums :D
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 14 Feb 2023, 15:19

LauraSimon wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 13:16
Hi everyone, I'm new here :)

Ey up! :D

Have you been to any AL events yet? Or other comic cons? I'm going to one in Chesterfield on Sunday, and part of my costume arrived in the post 10 minutes ago!