Welcomes & Questions Chat

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 04 Jun 2023, 17:08

Wheely Sweet wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 22:48
Spending a lot of it with family :)

Aww lovely! I hope you had a great time with them. :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 04 Jun 2023, 18:09

I did thanks :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2023, 05:21

Having a day with family today because Fathers Day.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
What did you all get up to?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 18 Jun 2023, 16:19

Nothing, just resting as usual :haha:

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2023, 17:17

Fair enough :') Always good to rest.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 18 Jun 2023, 18:43

Yeah. Not been sleeping well with what with the heat

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jun 2023, 18:23

Oh yeah, me neither, it's awful isn't it, so uncomfortable.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Jojam91
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Jojam91 » 25 Jun 2023, 08:43

:omnom:
Last edited by Jojam91 on 25 Jun 2023, 08:49, edited 1 time in total.

Jojam91
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Jojam91 » 25 Jun 2023, 08:44

Hi anyone attending con in Glasgow know of reasonably priced accommodation??

Jojam91
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Jojam91 » 25 Jun 2023, 08:48

Is there any groups for Glasgow 8th-9th ?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 25 Jun 2023, 19:08

I don't think there are on here at the moment but threads may start being made on the forum nearer the time.
It might be worth joining the AL Discord group in the meantime if you use Discord, there may be several people on there that you can chat with who are planning to attend that con :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 25 Jun 2023, 19:24

Jojam91 wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 08:48
Is there any groups for Glasgow 8th-9th ?

If you join the discord, go to Role-reacts, and then click on the Glasgow button. This will open up the Glasgow Con channel for you.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 25 Jun 2023, 20:23

Is anyone besides me and Ojisama going to the Sheffield one in September?
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 26 Jun 2023, 19:31

richardallen1976 wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 20:23
Is anyone besides me and Ojisama going to the Sheffield one in September?
I am on the Saturday with the Daughter and step daughter.
All being well, already got my tickets though.
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Jun 2023, 06:11

I won't be there but hope you all have a good time :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・