Welcomes & Questions Chat

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 21 May 2023, 18:33

richardallen1976 wrote:
19 May 2023, 13:38
Collette "Sheila Canning" Mann is 73, but she definitely doesn't look it.

Jackie "Susan Kennedy" Woodburne is 67 but she's still gorgeous
Both look great and I'm a huge fan of Jackie Woodburn :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 21 May 2023, 18:41

How's everyones weekend been?

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 21 May 2023, 18:48

Just got back from TKD, if we'd gone with the original plan to go down to Elsecar this morning, I wouldn't have trained tonight, in fact I'd have probably been better off skipping class anyway, the relief teacher could only do till half 7.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 May 2023, 19:18

I've just been working all weekend but it was fine :) Not long til I can have some time off.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 21 May 2023, 21:35

Cream crackered. Another day on the "Churro" stand. Chasing around Nottingham looking for insulation to fit and panel board to line inside. then spent the rest of the day doing that. OH is now lobstar coloured as she decided to paint the decking in a low top, and forgot to apply suncream..
You can hear the sizzle when after sun is applied!
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 23 May 2023, 00:48

Ughhhh
---

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 May 2023, 12:23

Today is day 5 of work, but I have the next two days off after today.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 26 May 2023, 07:04

PharaohAtem wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:23
Today is day 5 of work, but I have the next two days off after today.

Hope you enjoy your days off :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 26 May 2023, 11:39

Only got one day off but it was worth it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 26 May 2023, 19:03

Any day off is good :haha:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 May 2023, 06:30

True true enjoy them while we can haha
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 01 Jun 2023, 16:36

Definitely :haha:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 02 Jun 2023, 17:05

What's everyone up to this weekend?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 02 Jun 2023, 20:01

Early TKD training tomorrow morning on the Bole Hills Park.

I would've popped up to Leeds on Sunday for the AL con but I'm not paying £48 for the tickets even if I did have the funds.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 02 Jun 2023, 22:48

Spending a lot of it with family :)