Thank You For Attending London Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 15 Aug 2022, 19:12

We'd like to thank all of you for attending London Anime & Gaming Con! It's fantastic to see you all, and we're very happy to see so many of you there!

A special thanks goes to all our crew, performers and staff who have worked so hard to make this happen - we are proud to have such a hard working team supporting our events.

If anyone wishes to post photos, wants to discuss the event generally, or has feedback please post it here.

We look forward to seeing you at future events this year and next, which includes London Anime & Gaming Con returning this February 10-12 which will be a special three day event from Friday to Sunday at a special discounted rate for all three days of just £39 if you book and pay before the end of September. Tickets for this are available now at https://winter.londonanimecon.com/register.php

As a final note, we have a very busy few months ahead of us as we run across the UK. Make sure to check that out and book now for them by downloading the app at www.animeleague.app

Once again, thank you all! Please leave any photos, videos and reactions in here!
---

EWom75
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by EWom75 » 16 Aug 2022, 09:15

Hi All,

Can I just thank everyone for making my 12yr old son so welcome. He cosplayed as Itachi Uchiha and this was his first time coming to an event and Cosplaying in public.

I was overwhelmed at the friendliness and kindness of everyone….staff and attendees. People let him take photos and asked him for photos and made him feel so welcome. He’s had a horrific two years (he found his other mum dead) and I was concerned he would never feel happy again. For the first time in a long time he smiled!!

Halfway through the day he turned me and said “I have finally found my people”.

Now he is starting to look for his next costume ideas and he wants to try and make it himself.

I have very little idea about Anime so I came totally unprepared for how nice you all would be, we are definitely going to be back!

We’ll see you all in Feb.

Thank you again, to you all, from the bottom of my heart!!!
Attachments
381B348B-47A5-437F-9706-E322D0A85A9D.jpeg
381B348B-47A5-437F-9706-E322D0A85A9D.jpeg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 3468 times

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 16 Aug 2022, 15:52

EWom75 wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 09:15

Hi All,

Can I just thank everyone for making my 12yr old son so welcome. He cosplayed as Itachi Uchiha and this was his first time coming to an event and Cosplaying in public.

I was overwhelmed at the friendliness and kindness of everyone….staff and attendees. People let him take photos and asked him for photos and made him feel so welcome. He’s had a horrific two years (he found his other mum dead) and I was concerned he would never feel happy again. For the first time in a long time he smiled!!

Halfway through the day he turned me and said “I have finally found my people”.

Now he is starting to look for his next costume ideas and he wants to try and make it himself.

I have very little idea about Anime so I came totally unprepared for how nice you all would be, we are definitely going to be back!

We’ll see you all in Feb.

Thank you again, to you all, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Aww bless him! I'm glad he had a good time and was able to have some fun back into life again ^_^
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Onipie
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Onipie » 16 Aug 2022, 18:13

Hi! I was jiraiya who attended on the Sunday and entered the masquerade! If anyone has any videos or photos with me please shoot them to me on my instagram @onimiko_ as I didn’t manage to get any photos or videos 😅 everyone was so nice thanks for amazing day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ash..blurz
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by ash..blurz » 21 Aug 2022, 20:10

Hello!! I attended Anime And Gaming League Con on sunday!! I went with my girlfriend who attended as nezuko! I was Zenitsu! I took pictures with a gb giyu, a misa, a junko, a gb jinx, a mei, a pikachu- i think everyone saw the blowup pikachu 😭💓. And a few others!! If you took any photos please shoot me them on discord  Ash^^#1455 Thank you!  :haha:  It was extremely fun I bought many pins, and keychains, i bought a fnaf lanyard, 3 small mha pin badges, a large shigeraki pin, a large aizawa pin, a large dabi pin, a large hanako pin, a large yuri pin, a hatsune miku keychain, a nezuko and tanjiro keychain, an aizawa keychain, and a few other bits and bobs! For my Girlfriend i bought 3 small mha pin badges, a levi keychain, a tanjiro keychain, a nezuko keychain and a large hanako badge! <3 I reccomend! 

CaraLouise24
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by CaraLouise24 » 24 Aug 2022, 17:46

Hi all!!

I’m trying to find the lady who was selling the QPoskets and figures on the second floor on the left side 2nd table in. I have friends interested in seeing what you have 🥰