Thank You For Attending London Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 14 Feb 2022, 12:10

We'd like to thank all of you for attending London Anime & Gaming Con! It's fantastic to see you all, and we're very happy to see so many of you there!

A special thanks goes to all our crew, performers and staff who have worked so hard to make this happen - we are proud to have such a hard working team supporting our events.

If anyone wishes to post photos, wants to discuss the event generally, or has feedback please post it here.

We look forward to seeing you at future events this year and next, which includes London Anime & Gaming Con returning this August 13-14. Tickets for this will be available at https://summer.londonanimecon.com/register.php

As a final note, we have a very busy few months ahead of us as all our events restart in all the major UK cities including London, Portsmouth Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Newcastle and more. You can read our full calendar at https://www.animeleague.com/events or you can see this also by downloading the app at www.animeleague.app

Once again, thank you all! Please leave any photos, videos and reactions in here!
---

kelan_w
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by kelan_w » 14 Feb 2022, 12:55

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 14 Feb 2022, 16:52

kelan_w wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 12:55
https://youtu.be/W7YbL3_HSwQ

I always love these vlogs!!! If you email earlier you can get a press pass just not the Thursday night please haha XD
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

OskarTM
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by OskarTM » 14 Feb 2022, 19:44

Hey there,

First off I wanna say it was an absolute blast, there was so much stuff to do, so much stuff to buy and overall it was a great event  :=D: .

I do have one piece of feedback for the Smash Bros 2v2 Tournament, and that is that I think the rules should be altered slightly so they cannot be abused easily. Due to the way the rules were set out the loser of the previous game chose the stage for the next round and it just so happened that our opponents picked up the controller that was choosing the stage and chose a stage that heavily benefitted their team combo. The rules also had team attack off meaning that you could not hit your teammate accidently so they picked a flat stage, the same two characters that had a move they could shoot from far away and in combination with the flat stage they sat on one side of the stage spamming the same move at us making it really hard to attack them.

Usually in team tournaments team attack is turned on in the rules to avoid these kind of situations as they become annoying to play against and either a coin is flipped or a game of rock paper scissors is played to decide who picks the stage. I think at least these two rules should be applied for future tournaments to ensure as fair of a playing field as possible.

Other than that the tournament was really fun and everyone made sure to give handshakes and fistbumps after the end of a game and overall the atmosphere was really friendly :). And one more thing, it would be nice if there was a losers round for those who lost in their first game to still give them a chance to climb back up and still have a chance at winning the tournament, this is just a suggestion though and its not a deal breaker if this is not added :nod:.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give feedback in the most detailed way possible lol, looking forward to the next convention!!

Chickennessy
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chickennessy » 14 Feb 2022, 21:11

Hey guys yet another awesome anime con!

I was doing a lot of role play Cosplay interviews
The vid will be ready later this week

But for now please check the one we made last summer at the last London Anime Con

https://youtu.be/GZVcTslFMuo

Please give a sub if you like the content!

If I interviewed you please get in contact with your @‘s and socials aswell 🙏🏿❤️

Kind regards x

@banditsu
@chickennessy

rroyalwife
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by rroyalwife » 14 Feb 2022, 21:25

I had a blast weekend, but am I only one who is happy to finally catch up with anime and manga updates 😅

@rroyalwife

NateNytro97
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by NateNytro97 » 15 Feb 2022, 09:18

For our first time at an event like this, was definitely not disappointed. we'll be coming to more of these for sure
https://youtu.be/omcMiXySf2c

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 16 Feb 2022, 17:26

I had so much fun at this one! I mostly stayed around stage 2 but I really wanna say thanks to the volunteers who kept the crowds flowing, with how many people there were I was worried about crowds but it was always kept moving <3

Was wonderful as always seeing Jenny Hayes and Koneko perform, and I really enjoyed CeruleanCutie's speedrunning and the Anime Freshmen Q&A as well :)
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

JennyInTokyo
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by JennyInTokyo » 16 Feb 2022, 18:44

As usual I had a blast at the event, it was so much fun performaning and it was nice to meet good friends again including Grace and Koneko being my table buddy! 😊
🐯Jenny Hayes🐯
ROCK IDOL OF THE UK

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 16 Feb 2022, 22:27

I will be getting better speakers for stage 2! We need to get a lot of new equitment cause didn't realize we didn't have enough for what we needed! eeek!!
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

JennyInTokyo
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by JennyInTokyo » 17 Feb 2022, 02:12

LikkleMel wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 22:27
I will be getting better speakers for stage 2! We need to get a lot of new equitment cause didn't realize we didn't have enough for what we needed! eeek!!

I appreciate that, I knew sound check was a little daunting but people still enjoyed the performance regardless of tech issues, but it happens :D
🐯Jenny Hayes🐯
ROCK IDOL OF THE UK

Chickennessy
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chickennessy » 20 Feb 2022, 10:34

Hey guys my BRAND NEW London Anime Con Cosplay Public Interviews Vid Has dropped! Please check it out ✨💯🔥

https://youtu.be/1llPh6KWRIM

thanks to everyone involved !!! X

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 20 Feb 2022, 11:50

Nice one, video looks good. :)

Chickennessy wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 10:34
Hey guys my BRAND NEW London Anime Con Cosplay Public Interviews Vid Has dropped! Please check it out ✨💯🔥

https://youtu.be/1llPh6KWRIM

thanks to everyone involved !!! X
---

Chickennessy
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chickennessy » 20 Feb 2022, 13:44

Thank you man 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿