Thank You For Attending Sheffield Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Thank You For Attending Sheffield Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

Post by LikkleMel » 08 Nov 2021, 22:32

We'd like to thank all of you for attending our very first full event back in Sheffield in two years! It's fantastic to see you all again, and we're very happy to see so many of you there!

A special thanks goes to all our crew, performers and staff who have worked so hard to make this happen - we are proud to have such a hard working team supporting our events.

If anyone wishes to post photos, wants to discuss the event generally, or has feedback please post it here.

We look forward to seeing you at future events this year and next, which includes the next Newcastle Anime & Gaming Con next April 8-9. You can get your tickets for now that at www.sheffieldanimecon.com/register.php

As always, you can read our full calendar at https://www.animeleague.com/events or you can see this also by downloading the app at www.animeleague.app

Once again, thank you all! Please leave any photos, videos and reactions in here!
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Moonoo
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Moonoo » 08 Nov 2021, 22:48

Hi,

We had a great time and loved the games and stalls. We were disappointed that there were no workshops or talks which were advertised. However we still had fun and don’t want to take away from that. But this is my constructive feedback.

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 08 Nov 2021, 22:50

Moonoo wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 22:48
Hi,

We had a great time and loved the games and stalls. We were disappointed that there were no workshops or talks which were advertised. However we still had fun and don’t want to take away from that. But this is my constructive feedback.

Hi there! There were talks on as I was personally doing them throughout the day. We had the Disney Quiz and Anime History the only panel that was cancelled was the Lego User Group as they couldn't make it. Apologises if you missed this room. :)

Jade
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Jade » 09 Nov 2021, 06:27

The con is sheffield is great fun! Lots of stalls and new people to meet. The only downside to the con was the 2 female artists. We thought the entertainment was poor and was disappointed. We enjoyed the games and the other main stage events.

blobs
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by blobs » 09 Nov 2021, 08:41

Thank you for a very enjoyable time, and everyone who gave permission for the photos. :soul:

PrincessPeach
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by PrincessPeach » 09 Nov 2021, 12:43

Thank you to everyone who helped organise this wonderful event. Everyone I spoke to was friendly, helpful and good fun. Try and get some more help next time so you can get a little more time off to enjoy the event more yourselves.

Thank you to all the lovely people who complemented me on my Princess Peach costume. You had some amazing costumes too. I had some last minute nerves but I’m so glad I went ahead. You made me feel like a real princess for the weekend and I hope the site of a 46-year old bearded man flouncing around as Princess Peach brightened your day.

I hope to return next year as another iconic female character ;-)

blobs
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by blobs » 09 Nov 2021, 14:49

Some more photographs fron The Sheffield event Sunday 7th. November 2021
Thank you to all who posed for me,and gave me permission....you were ALL wonderful.
Hope you enjoy the photos, please feel free to download or copy the images.
Photographs by David Cooper.

blobs
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by blobs » 10 Nov 2021, 07:30

Photographs by Blobs.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 10 Nov 2021, 09:52

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Thank you all :)
---

JennyInTokyo
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by JennyInTokyo » 14 Nov 2021, 13:27

I had a lot of fun at Sheffield con!
Thank you for letting me perform ❤ I had of lovely comments and messages sent my way so I am glad people enjoyed the performance
Only downside was people body shaming me while I was performing, it's a shame the community still has idiots like that
🐯Jenny Hayes🐯
ROCK IDOL OF THE UK

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 14 Nov 2021, 18:26

JennyInTokyo wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:27
Thank you for letting me perform ❤ I had of lovely comments and messages sent my way so I am glad people enjoyed the performance
Only downside was people body shaming me while I was performing, it's a shame the community still has idiots like that

Wait what!? I don't want any Karens in this community :rage:

JennyInTokyo
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by JennyInTokyo » 15 Nov 2021, 07:15

LikkleMel wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 18:26
JennyInTokyo wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:27

Wait what!? I don't want any Karens in this community :rage:

Some people in the audience at the front
🐯Jenny Hayes🐯
ROCK IDOL OF THE UK