[LONDON] Icebreaker Event - Get to Know!

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 20 Jun 2021, 22:00

Welcome to the Icebreaker event! This group topic shall be open for the next week. Participants in this topic shall be;

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

@RemiliaRose
@Elgood81
@GraceMellody
@Kiyotaka
@Aimee2109
@Xepheriian
@Jaraxu
@SoraXabiere
@Rever-ATL
@KaidaLight
@rwenmax
@HOTWHEELER CDL
@Qwerty123
@Kniza
@KEX
@THELAXON
@isaeef97
@Gsingh
@Chlobo

Reply with:

1. Your Name
2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 20 Jun 2021, 23:00

Hey guys, I'm Elgood81. but I also go by John, and I'm Elgood_uk over on twitch.
I think I'm proberbly the oldest person in this little group as I'm 40 years old lol.
I'm a huge Neptunia fan (Nep is life) and have played most of the games(I recently finished Neptunia Virtual Stars) and watched the anime series and both OVA's
I used to be a Profesional Wrestler and wrestled as Jonny Oh, but because of unforseen circumstances I've had to retire from the ring.
I've seen quite a lot of anime and a few of my favorite shows are One Piece, FairyTail, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Gintama.

My question to everyone is :- Is this your first LAGC or have you attended before?
(i've put the mentions in spoiler tags so you guys get mentioned but don't see it)
  Spoiler:  
@RemiliaRose
@GraceMellody
@Kiyotaka
@Aimee2109
@Xepheriian
@Jaraxu
@SoraXabiere
@Rever-ATL
@KaidaLight
@rwenmax
@HOTWHEELER CDL
@Qwerty123
@Kniza
@KEX
@THELAXON
@isaeef97
@Gsingh
@Chlobo

rwenmax
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by rwenmax » 21 Jun 2021, 14:58

Hey hey @Elgood81 and everybody else, names Kamil and I'm just 21 young and yeah haha you just might be.
To answer your question I have never attended before so this will be my first! how about you?

An interesting fact about me is that I'm in a 2-man band and we're close to releasing an entire first album with 9 songs!
My question for everyone is if you're into gaming, what is your favourite game to play nowadays?

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 21 Jun 2021, 21:13

@rwenmax, this will be my second LAGC. I think i answered your question in my introduction but i'm really into the neptunia series of games. My favorite nep game is Neptunia Virtual Stars as it combines two of my interests, Neptunia and Vtubers

Chlobo
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chlobo » 22 Jun 2021, 21:30

Hi I’ve been to LAGC many times

HOTWHEELER CDL
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HOTWHEELER CDL » 25 Jun 2021, 02:41

I’ve been to Bristol many years ago but now I’m going to London this year finally hope it’s good 😊

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 27 Jun 2021, 20:20

@Macaron come join here for the icebreaker :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~