[PORTSMOUTH] Nick Cook joins our lineup

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

[PORTSMOUTH] Nick Cook joins our lineup

Post by LikkleMel » 18 Jun 2021, 22:07

We will slowly be announcing our guests/panelists for Portsmouth Anime & Gaming Con this August 14-15th (discount tickets still available @ www.portsmouthanimecon.com - get yours soon). Today we're pleased to reveal Nick Cook joining our lineup.

6. nick cook.png
6. nick cook.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 404 times

Hi ! I’m Nick Cook,
An enthusiastic freelance Circus Entertainer, Instructor and Performer, based in Worthing, West Sussex.

I have over 12 years of experience teaching and performing traditional circus skills and extensive knowledge of working alongside all different ages and abilities. I am a fire breather and fire and led glow performer, 7 ft stilt bike rider and 9ft stilt walkabout performer too.

I absolutely love balloon modelling and making imaginative creations for all ages and all events.

From cute animals to science fiction characters, superhero’s, cartoons, vehicles, bouquets of flowers and even dresses and accessories!
Basically, if you can imagine it, I will accept the challenge and try to create it with balloons.
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~