Thank You For Attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Thank You For Attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Feedback

Post by Ferefire » 18 Oct 2021, 22:49

We'd like to thank all of you for attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con! It's fantastic to see you all again, and we're very happy to see so many of you there!

A special thanks goes to all our crew, performers and staff who have worked so hard to make this happen - we are proud to have such a hard working team supporting our events.

If anyone wishes to post photos, wants to discuss the event generally, or has feedback please post it here.

We look forward to seeing you at future events this year and next and shall be launching Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con for 2022 in the next few weeks. As always, you can read our full calendar at https://www.animeleague.com/events or you can see this also by downloading the app at www.animeleague.app

Once again, thank you all! Please leave any photos, videos and reactions in here!
---

Revillo Phoenix
Red Member
Red Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Revillo Phoenix » 19 Oct 2021, 03:05

I proud about how many people complimented my outfit, and some people thought I was cosplaying something, even thou I was cosplaying myself. :P

(I was that one long haired tall guy in all black, most notably a long black coat with belts over my chest and a sword at my side, Caliburn day 1 and a black katana day 2. :3)
Feel free to chat with me in PM or especially Discord

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 19 Oct 2021, 20:39

@Revillo Phoenix glad to hear you had a good time. :)

Anyway! Let's keep this all nice and friendly folks.
---

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 19 Oct 2021, 20:42

Revillo Phoenix wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 03:05
I proud about how many people complimented my outfit, and some people thought I was cosplaying something, even thou I was cosplaying myself. :P

(I was that one long haired tall guy in all black, most notably a long black coat with belts over my chest and a sword at my side, Caliburn day 1 and a black katana day 2. :3)

I forgot to actually come up and say hi as I was so busy :XD: but I found everyone at the event to be super friendly and making new friends :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~