Virtual Anime & Gaming Con [SCHEDULE]

An Online Convention bringing the community together this Friday 26th to Sunday 28th February! || You can Watch Online from Friday midday HERE.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, GraceMellody

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 25 Feb 2021, 15:11

Virtual Anime & Gaming Con [Schedule]

1.jpg
1.jpg (335.48 KiB) Viewed 460 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (270.05 KiB) Viewed 460 times

Friday 26th February

11am - Anime Screening - Yuri!!! on ICE
Come and chill with some anime before the main events start

1pm: AL's Idol Festival
Showcasing some of your favorite Idols from around the world. Join in for some singing, dancing and amazing Talent hosted by UK's Orange Idol Grace Mellody.

2pm: Ice Seas Music Performance
I’m Dominic, on youtube as Icy Seas Music. I record mettled covers of my favourite anime intros, game themes and any song that I like really. I pride myself on getting to the highest studio quality I can and make the most interesting covers possible!

3pm: Mario Kart Tournament
Grab your steering wheel and collect those coins to speed your way to the finishing line! All you need is a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 – Sign up HERE

5pm: HarleyZ Performance
Join HarleyZ perform to popular songs ranging from anime/games and Disney!

5:30pm: Sugoi Ne Performance
Sugoi ne are an electro-indie duo from South London. They met at a recording studio in Surrey and Released their debut EP ‘Papaya’ in May 2019. Sugoi ne are inspired by their work in sound design and combine melodic hooks with moments of discordant soundscape. They will be performing a selection of covers from popular anime shows as well as their own songs.

6pm: Minecraft Building Challange
Show off your skills and build amazing creations in a chance to win some prizes!

7pm: Suzie Geeforce Performance

8pm: Among Us
Who is sus? Are you the imposter? Join in some games of Among Us free on your mobile or buy now on your PC via Steam.

10pm: Weeb Party
Time to party! Enjoy some of our DJs and party the rest of the night.

Saturday 27th February

12pm: Anime Screening – How to Keep a Mummy
It is not an anime convention without Anime! Come and watch some anime before the main events start!

12pm: How to create a manga w/ Manga Big Bang
Become a manga artist today!
Learn the essentials of manga creation and enter a world full of new creative opportunities with Dr.Vee, the founder of Manga Big Bang! magazine and professional manga creator.

1pm: Animal Crossing Meetup & Giveaway
Animal Crossing fans join this meetup, make some new friends, win some prizes and bells and enjoy showing off your cosplays! We do ask if you are interested to reply to this TOPIC THREAD and we will contact you beforehand, so we don’t have anyone disappointed for not being able to make it!

2pm: Class Weeb Panel
We are a My Hero Academia cosplay group of all ages that are very new, we only met at Liverpool comic con 2020.” Get ready for Truth or Dare, win prizes and play games with your favorite My Hero Academia characters!

3pm: Smash Ultimate Tournament
See who is the champion of Smash Ultimate. Compete against competitors and we will see who reigns victorious. Signs up can be found HERE

5pm: Cosplay Masquerade
Check out everyone’s amazing cosplays and for a chance to win prizes! You can sign up HERE

6pm: Seasons of Ghosts Performance
Season of Ghosts is a spiritually groundbreaking, intergalactic music project, dedicated to the love for the unseen and film soundtracks. Serving up a brash mix of guitar riffs, harsh electronics and powerful, compelling vocals, through the eerie spectrum of a Sci-Fi, horror movie, Season of Ghosts has received critical acclaim worldwide for its cross-genre sound and soul- awakening, motivational storytelling.

7pm: Karaoke
Come and sing your hearts out in Karaoke almost like at a real convention! Sign up here

9pm: Jackbox Games
Join a fun evening of Jackbox games. Anyone can join! Let’s create some fun memories together.

10pm: Rock Party
Time to party! Enjoy some of our DJs and party the rest of the night.

Sunday 28th February

12pm: Anime Screening – Demon Slayer

It is not an anime convention without Anime! Come and watch some anime before the main events start!

1pm: Talent Show
Weeb’s Got Talent! Do you have a hidden talent that you want to show the world? There are prizes for those who place! You can sign up HERE

2pm: Overwatch Tournament
Need a Hero? Time to see who is the best hero in our Overwatch Tournament. If you would like to join signup HERE

4pm: TheChaoticWaifu Takeover & Q&A
Join TheChaoticWaifu as she takes over anime con for an hour playing games with you and talking about her journey so far.

5pm: Disabled Cosplay & Posing with a Mobility Aid w/ WitchGender Designs
Disabled costumers and abled allies alike are welcome to join us as we take a look at an accessible approach to cosplay and conventions, beginning with costume construction all the way to cons and photoshoots while addressing both visible and invisible illnesses.

5.30pm: Yaymoofin Performance
Hello I’m yaymoofin (or chloe!) I’m a kpop cover dancer and am happy to keep you all entertained! Dancing keeps me happy and as we’re in lockdown for 2021 I’d love to spread some cheer and happiness with you all!

6pm: Neil Kaplan Voice Actor Q&A
Join Neil Kaplan and ask him any questions you ever had regarding anime/gaming or acting in general.

7pm: Press X Performance
Press X are a London rock band that write songs based off popular video games. Their music spans several genres, blending an eclectic mix of citypop, hard rock, and 8-bit chiptunes. They’ll be livestreaming a set full of songs from anime openings and games!

8pm: Charity Auction & other games
Have fun AND raise money for Stand Up to Cancer. We will be having a massive Charity Raffle (to sign up reply in this TOPIC THREAD). We have lots of games and activities planned!

10pm: Farewell Party
FINAL PARTY OF THE CON! We say goodbye to everyone and enjoy some good tunes
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nuggies » 26 Feb 2021, 07:26

Looking forward to Fi's takeover!