If you had a Doctor Who TARDIS, would you go forward or back in time?

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff and all things Dr Who. Join The Whovians today, but beware Spoilers sweetie
Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

If you had a Doctor Who TARDIS, would you go forward or back in time?

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 30 Apr 2023, 10:41

Above, personally I'd do a bit of both.

For example, I'd go back to that Tuesday afternoon at school, Valentine's Day 1991 when my ex kind of "proposed" to me, and instead of saying "Ooh I don't know", I'd have accepted, just to see how the kids would turn out lol.

I'd kind of cheat on the Lottery as well, with a copy of last Friday night's Lottery numbers, I'd go back and put the correct numbers on to win that £113M.

Going forward, I'd go forward a few years to see if I end up in a Home after anything happens to my Parents, to be honest I'd prefer that than living with support workers in the Flat, which some numpty in social services reckons is perfectly doable, falsehood! There's 3 staff that come to me at the moment, and one of them's on annual leave at the moment and it's unlikely he'll ever come again as I took the nark with him that time I lost my phone the other week.

Anyway, how about you guys? Would you time travel?

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)