A new world and itÂ’s weird (OOC)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

A new world and it’s weird (OOC)

Post by Ryuuko » 21 Jan 2020, 00:03

This is the OOC thread for the thread with the same name.

Countries, non player characters who are significant will be posted here.

Any questions you may have and all OOC posts will be made here, like who you are waiting on to post so you can post again.

Rules will be posted here as well as suggestions. Such as no character profiles are necessary. I will post the restrictions what your character can do here. So be aware you can back yourself in a corner and thus limit what your character can accomplish. Each character will generally be equal to the other, but with different strengths and weaknesses. So no all powered characters.

NPCs and monsters on the hand will mostly be weaker then your characters and towards the beginning significantly weaker.

No mass murdering cities, you can kill monsters, but destroying towns and cities of importance is a no. No killing of important NPCs either, unless I tag them as a Red, meaning killing them will be allowed which will alter future plot development of the world.

So you are summoned to this world, even you are able and could in the past, you will not be able to leave this new world by any means except through searching through roleplaying for a way back to your own world. Basically the gods have made this world your new one. Despite that your character will still be referred to as an Outsider.

I have a map, but it's hand drawn at the moment, I'll see about uploading it. So I'll add the different countries to this thread soon and what's important about them. You'll need to be summoned to one of them, not everyone need to be summoned to the same world.

Also I'll be posting major plot developments in this OOC thread. Controlling NPCs is acceptable to relay major developments to characters.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Re: A new world and it’s weird (OOC)

Post by Ryuuko » 21 Jan 2020, 00:23

Okay, my intro into the new world is done. I'm going to wait for others for a few days anyways before I continue on, in case someone else would like to have been summoned with me.

Siej
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Siej » 21 Jan 2020, 01:27

You don't mind if I appear near you as Bing do you?
All men die but not all truly live.

All Characters and Works © Undersiej

ImageImageImage

We should give an execution menu to the convicted. God that would be awesome.

Can you even imagine?

You could get a butterfly ballot a week before your execution, and punch out a box next to () Public or () Private and () Electric Chair, () Guillotine, () Hemlock, () Firing Squad, () Fire, () Bears, () Ritual Sacrifice, () Sodium Pentobarbitol, () Gallows, () Wicker Man

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 21 Jan 2020, 02:08

I love it, opponents in one and possibly unlikely allies in another. Ha ha

I'm sure it'll be fun, and I'm looking forward to Bing joining Felia.

Arsoy
United States of America

Post by Arsoy » 22 Jan 2020, 04:25

So I think some of us also write in order to have a part ourselves interact with a world we enjoy/live there. I was wondering, is it better to do this with OCS or can it be don with canon people and not making them OOC?
jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 22 Jan 2020, 11:56

OOC stands for out of character and IC is in Character.

OCS doesn’t mean anything abbreviated. If it does to you please clarify as I have.
本好きの下剋上

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 23 Feb 2020, 01:28

Arsoy wrote:So I think some of us also write in order to have a part ourselves interact with a world we enjoy/live there. I was wondering, is it better to do this with OCS or can it be don with canon people and not making them OOC?

In this case, no cannon characters, while you can base on one, it can't actually be a cannon character. Original characters are obviously better.
本好きの下剋上

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 23 Feb 2020, 01:37

I need to get this going again. I was hoping for my players of course. Let give you list of character ideas.

A Dragon, yeah this is fine.

A Half Dragon Centaur Berserker, yes this is good too.

A Half Celestial Elven Mystic, yes this is cool. By the way this means you have both divine and arcane magic.

A Half Elf Ranger, sure although it's more typical this works too.

I'll even accept a Paladin, though I discourage it, unless you really think you have what it takes to play as one.

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 23 Feb 2020, 01:52

The Synopsis is of course you are from a different world and you want to get back to your own, 'cause this world you got transported to is just weird. It's controlled by what known as Relics of the Gods.

These Relics are all powerful and can change even your characters if you mess with them. Those in this world are already affected by them, so characters will come across some unorthodox cultures and beliefs. Through all of this you have to figure out what's going and how you might get back.

Of course these people brought you to their world on purpose, but it was probably the Gods who control the Relic, for what reason is unknown, but you will hear what the people who believed summoned you wants.

Their purpose was to summon heroes to fight against what they call the waves, creatures come from these waves which become increasing more dangerous and powerful as the waves continue and eventually wipe out everyone. It has happens in the past and they want to stop this time, that's where you the heroes come into play.
本好きの下剋上