Infinity N (RFP)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Re: Infinity N (RFP)

Post by Tanya » 08 Nov 2019, 11:32

Overview: Krull Frontier is a wild planet full of beasts and plants. Some plants and beasts are edible but there are no native intelligent lifeforms that are capable of speech. Right now its used as a big game hunting ground, and the game is huge and ferocious. It is considered a hunting ground like no other.
Reality: Advance technoloy
Ecological Profile: Currently life is bountiful with mostly land mass, there is no salt water life, just fresh water, so creatures on land have become massive as a result. Humans can live in the environment.
Historical Summary: Discovered 50 years ago, its only been used for recreational purposes. Normal life is piratically impossible as it is too dangerous to live, so enthusiast game hunters have been the only ones to visit. It does have an outpost setup with a settlement with all the basic needs, it is kept safe, most of the time. The outpost has been reestablished just over a dozen times.
External Influences: none
Law & Government: Ruled by the on outpost, but it's more a inn and basic gear, so laws are light.
Economic Conditions: None
Military & Espionage: None
Creator: Tanya
本好きの下剋上

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Nov 2019, 18:31

Sounds good I'll fix it I'll be rusty doing sparring.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Warheit
United States of America

Post by Warheit » 11 Nov 2019, 17:17

Hey, I'm still here and all. Just currently dying from the flu so I'll try to update my bio plus post in that one thread some time this week.

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 11 Nov 2019, 18:25

Warheit wrote:Hey, I'm still here and all. Just currently dying from the flu so I'll try to update my bio plus post in that one thread some time this week.
Thanks for the heads up.

No hurry. Get better first.
本好きの下剋上

Siej
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Siej » 14 Nov 2019, 20:40

I love MV stuff and I'm glad it's here when I came back. Also if there are more people I'd love to spar.

"You can still call me Animo. Just don't talk about how he's usually printed white."
Alias - Siej or Animo
Name - Matsudo Koji
Race - DnD (Cloud [Red/Black/Yellow/Blue], Morphling, Halfling, Blinkling, Blink Dog, Hound-Archon, Half-Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Minotaur, Demon, Devil, Dragon [Red, Orange, Blue, Green], Weretiger, Cat, Dog, Weredog, Mimic, Robot, Droid, Machine, Items [A blitzball, a Glass Sword, a Glover's Glove, A Book {with books in it}, Ink, Paper, a Pagemaster's Sword])
Gender - Man/Boy/Male/Gay/Bisexual/Pansexual
Apparent Age - 21 or 15 (depending on how he's morphing)
Actual Age - 64

Physical Description
-Height: Varies (around friends he might be as little as 5'4"-5'7"; he can become between 2" to 10' tall.)
-Apparent Weight: 200 lbs. (by a scale)
-Weight by Sight: 150-250 lbs. (he's very compact, but muscular; also varies by height)
-Foot Size: 11"
-Waist Size: 42"
-Ear Shape: Big, Round with a single point on each side
-Penis size: UNREVEALED! (Lol easter egg)
-Eye Color: Blue (Except when in Demon Mode, where it is black)
-Skin Color: Brown (Except when in Blue Orc Mode [blue] or in Dog Mode [Black])
-Hair Color: Dark Blue Hair (on head), Orange (on back), Green (stomach), Black (Butt), Brown (legs), White (face [when in dog mode]). There are also adult colorings.

Personality Description
-Quite sane to other people
-Quite insane in his head [anger problems breaching to the surface over small things, hearing people's thoughts, calmness during stressful situations]
-Enjoys all colors
-Enjoys any kind of food (nearly)
-Laughs all the time, even when it's not funny
-Cheerful and Sour
-Some darkness in his sense of humor
-Likes Walking
-Likes to Sing
-Hates to Dance
-Likes girls less than boys
-Likes farts
-Likes sounds that are loud (see previous for an example)
-Likes Magic things more when he can't do it (except for when he's usin' it!)
-Likes Technology more when he can use it (and he's very good at usin' it too!)

Background - [What's this one?]
History -
Origin - [Reserved. BTW I was thinking he had DnD genes as a sperm and sorta spawned.]

Powers
-Book: Records his life in himself, therefore he can use this to recall things his brain can't. He also records spells he's witnessed (seen or heard... or read). He can also make pages to redefine himself and sometimes other people. He can also appear the book outside of himself at will, but doesn't need to to make pages or change/design it. He can also turn into this book in any description he desires or ink of equal worth.
-Pagemaster: He's a pagemaster. Comes with a sword and the ability to make pages. (Not to mention you can see fiction firsthand by going into a book.)
-Minotaur: He's a Minotaur, so he can do anything a Minotaur does (despite not looking the part).
-Blue Orc: He can turn into a Blue Orc at will (takes 30 seconds). Blue Orcs are the second kind of Orc and are known for their pairings with humans when they first came to be. Eventually they were forced into the water and thus learned to breathe underwater. They are larger and stronger than humans when humanoids take their form.
-Blinkliing: A Halfling and a Blink Dog is a Blinkling when born as both's blood. A blinkling is like a Halfling in shape and size, aside from an additional (or not) set of ears and a tail (or not). Sometimes they have spots (or not). Blinnklings can 'Blink', like Blinkdogs.
-Elf: He got pointy ears and can understand Elven language. For all things requiring an Elf, he qualifies.
-Half-Elf: "I keep these parts a secret."
-Demon/Devil: He's acquired several kinds of Demon and Devil he is over time. As long as he doesn't be evil he was told he'd neer see hell. After seeing the future, he's tearing up.

Abilities
-Psychic: He can see/sense the future, black people out, levitate, fly, and push with the power of his mind. He can do other things he can think of within mental power spectrum, such as warp reality with his imagination.
-Swift Feet: He can move faster than cars while walking. People see this walking like a Tarutaru's.
-Won't Have: When he says "i won't have [xyz]", [xyz] didn't happen.
-Unseen Seer: He does this voluntarily, after constant use drained him once. Always tries to unsee his demise.
-Weather Control: Dragons do that.
-Turn: Into a Cloud, a Halfling [normal form], a dragon, a Black Orc [Demon Mode], a Blue Orc, a dog [with normal patterns], or a Blinkling [black with white spots or Dalmation-like]. Although he always could turn into a Minotaur, or a Hound Archon, he turns into those as a Blue Orc Hound Archon Minotaur [same abilities as all three].
-Cause Fear: The spell.
-Brandish

Skills
-Wield Any Weapon [Fighter/Sorcerer Jizz from his DnD]
-Wushu
-Kickboxing
-Jiu-Jitsu (used rarely)

Immunities:
-Being taken out of your body
-Being turned into the other gender
-Being curb-stomped {reality warps him to have never actually been there, or he turns into a ball [or a greatsword (or a glove)]}
-Mesmers
-Hypnosis
-Suicide by force
-Mind-Conrol

other -optional unless used for sparring

((OOC: This is all I can think without getting Adult. I'll probably edit it again with more. Oh yea, I wanted to ask if it'd be too much if he had Magic Immunity (if my oopoinent or the GM wanted to play with that I'd bend though.))
All men die but not all truly live.

All Characters and Works © Undersiej

ImageImageImage

We should give an execution menu to the convicted. God that would be awesome.

Can you even imagine?

You could get a butterfly ballot a week before your execution, and punch out a box next to () Public or () Private and () Electric Chair, () Guillotine, () Hemlock, () Firing Squad, () Fire, () Bears, () Ritual Sacrifice, () Sodium Pentobarbitol, () Gallows, () Wicker Man

Warheit
United States of America

Post by Warheit » 18 Nov 2019, 02:09

I am always up for a spar. I am going to be really rusty though, I cannot tell you the last time I had a pvp fight.

Also, I updated a few actual spells Tanya. I am trying to work out the stats on a fire wolf to conjure but that'll hafta come later.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Nov 2019, 02:11

I haven't sparred in a very long time, I'd be rusty as well. We could spar each other to get the rust off if you want

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 20 Nov 2019, 00:48

[mention=46101]Siej[/mention], I apologize for taking so long to review your entry.

My weekend ended up being busier than I had anticipated, so it'll take me a bit longer to finish reviewing it.

However, you have an interesting character concept.

Overall there are issues with no limitations or ranges being mention on your powers, abilities, and skills. Simply knowing a skill doesn't state how well you know it.

The description on your character's personality is great.

I'll provide you with a more detailed review when I have the time, hopefully sometime this weekend, if not next week I will.
本好きの下剋上

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 27 Nov 2019, 12:43

Too bad, the more the merrier, I say.

Siej
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Siej » 21 Jan 2020, 01:25

I updated my bio there's a link in my sig (over the blue symbol)
All men die but not all truly live.

All Characters and Works © Undersiej

ImageImageImage

We should give an execution menu to the convicted. God that would be awesome.

Can you even imagine?

You could get a butterfly ballot a week before your execution, and punch out a box next to () Public or () Private and () Electric Chair, () Guillotine, () Hemlock, () Firing Squad, () Fire, () Bears, () Ritual Sacrifice, () Sodium Pentobarbitol, () Gallows, () Wicker Man