The Monsters' Ball (Casual)(Supernatural)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: The Monsters' Ball (Casual)(Supernatural)

Post by Expendable » 14 Nov 2019, 04:53

"Candy pit is on the left, past the Ema craft station," the old man behind the bar calls out, then grins. "Mind you, some of those candies may bite back!"

(the monsters' ball is over, it's just not everyone has left yet.)

In the corner, an ancient grandfather clock with the green glow inside its case wheezed slightly as the minute hand moved minutely to show five minutes remaining until midnight.

"I... I don't see him," the Sword frowned, glancing worriedly from his perch on the rafter. He licked his lips. "This could be bad."

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 17 Nov 2019, 17:47

After more mingling and talking with other guests, Mafush didn't discover anything going on at the party.

Finally Mafush decided to leave giving up on the intrigue of the invitation and returning home to do his research. His research always produced fascinating results. Perhaps it had been too long since he had been involved in political affairs. All the same he was happy to be buried in his research on magic and how it could be manipulated. Perhaps Mafush may venture out again, but he didn't it would be for some time. He could leave the intrigue of politics to the others.
本好きの下剋上

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 20 Nov 2019, 02:32

And with a wheeze, the clock's minute hand twitched, making it four minutes until midnight.

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 27 Nov 2019, 12:27

I'd say this is up and over.

Thanks everyone who participated and I hope everyone had a good time with this Event.

*Locks*
本好きの下剋上