Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Re: Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Post by sacred dragon » 28 Oct 2019, 11:03

Sacred gently smiles and says" Oh that gives me an idea, why don't you try and become an author, so you can hold such memories for our kids in the future, also now is a good as any to tell you I wasn't always cultured and some might of even said very ignorant and such however as i've grown older in this interesting world there are many things that I have learned, so I have faith one day you can change even more".

He's very relaxed now and playfully pulls kitty to into his arms and gently kisses her forehead, he pauses for a minute or so then says" Oh I think I have a name for your book, the playful dragon and the kitty looking for their hearts of hearts if you don't like it's fine, after all, if your going to write book it has to be a title your happy with". Sacred now fully relaxed and just wants to enjoy a long hug for the time being, she really does bring out the very best in him even though he knows he's not an easy guy by any means.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Re: Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Post by sacred dragon » 11 Nov 2019, 11:25

Sacred thinks for a few moments then says" We still have about an hour and a half, and that's the spirit, lastly when we get close people to start heading back to their cars and such". He thinks for a minute or so then playfully rubs her ears for a minute then stops and gives a look to say ok time to get up my love.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]