Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Post by sacred dragon » 04 Sep 2019, 12:12

OCC: I figure in this rp i would own a country house in kent and here's some pics of what kent looks like https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.9viq5hmU ... =5&pid=1.7 And his house https://c8.alamy.com/comp/D0TEHK/kent-c ... D0TEHK.jpg His ride but slightly modified for a little more room in the trunk

Sacred is packing their stuff in the boot before the trip, all the preparations of getting the housekeeper and the gardener to look after the place were sorted earlier in the week so they were given plenty of time. Once done packing sacred looks at the lovely house and the front garden and calls out" Kitty i've packed the bags and the euros are and passports are in the inside pockets of my coat are you almost ready"? He taps his foot excitedly because he has been planing for a long time, but work kept on getting in the way of the road trip.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 05 Sep 2019, 18:42

Sacred playfully laughs and then says" well we can stop at a shop for some snacks and such". He playfully pulls her into him and playfully bear hugs her looking into her eyes

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 07 Sep 2019, 22:47

Naughty Kitty wrote:Kitty wriggled happily in Sacred's embrace and her clear blue eyes shined with pleasure, "Oh yes!" She exclaimed with a pleased expression. "We for sure need to make a shop run then, I DO like snacks after all!"

She made a soft little purring sound and then after a few moments added.

"As much as I'm enjoying the lovely cuddles I suppose we'd best get started," She gave a reluctant little sigh. "Shall we get this started then?"

Sacred laughs then let go and then walks over to the driver's seat and opens the door, he then gets in and puts the key in the ignition and starts the car up, he then says" Oh I almost forgot there is some dry meats and cheese for breakfast on the road and some other stuff, i can't remember all that's in the bag". He pauses for a minute then says" I just thought about something that might help you in the future but we can talk about it on the road". He looks at the house one last time and smiles softly waiting for kitty to get into the car so they can get heading off.
In his mind' she really is super cute I'm lucky to have her as my women, but I do admit that her scatterbrained ways to a point do worry me, i just hope that she doesn't take the points i make the wrong way'.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 08 Sep 2019, 02:30

Naughty Kitty wrote:Kitty looks especially happy at that and hurries to climb into the car, being sure to buckle up, "Okay all set!" She says happily as she wriggles a bit in her seat to get comfy.

She looks up to see Sacred looking out the window at the house and smiles as she reaches up to give his arm a little squeeze.

"Don't worry we'll be home sooner then you know it!" She says softly. "Until then though I'm sure the staff will take good care of things."

She was curious about the idea Sacred had and bounced a bit happily as she wondered what it could be.

Sacred starts to exit the estate and then says" Your right I was just admiring our lovely house we'll be gone for a little while so it feels a little strange but I'm really happy at the same time". It's not long before he's on the road on the way to Dover where the farries are, then he speaks up and " before I forget I was thinking if you had some stickies and a small dairy it may help you to be more organized, also making sure one is calm and collected before each task will definitely help you with your thought process".
He pauses for a minute or so then says" It's not that I mind helping you but I can't remember everything this is why I figured we should talk about ways to help you if I'm not around or I forget".
Not long after bringing up all the points he then goes silent and continues to drive while she takes the information and the ideas in. time would catch up on them before they knew it so it's a good thing to talk about it while they can be alone.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 11 Sep 2019, 21:44

Naughty Kitty wrote:"Mmm," Said Kitty putting one slender finger to her lip, "That is some good advice, I never thought to keep a dairy with stickies and stuff!" She smiled happily. "I will try to be calmer of course, I just get a bit nervous sometimes that I will forget stuff, you are such a dear for putting up with me." She sighed happily and placed her hand on Sacred's thigh giving it a little squeeze. "I really don't want to be without you ever but I guess sometimes I have to be able to look out for myself when you aren't around or busy."

She blinked several times rapidly, and a little frown of thoughtfullness crossed her lips before she smiled brightening again.

"Never mind," She said cheerfully. "What is our first stop going to be?" She asked peeking out the window. "Not that I am in any hurry it's so pretty out here!"

Sacred gently laughs and says" I'm you didn't take the wrong way and sometimes you seem more like a dog than a cat in the way you always want to be around me, teasing aside though were are about three miles from the nearest petrol station and shop". He pauses for a minute then says" You know I'm not always the easiest guy in the world to help or be around so it's fine in most aspects". The warm air passing over them as they continue their journey, it's not long before they get to the petrol station he parks the car and looks at the fuel gauge and see he needs to refill half the tank.
He sighs with relief that he did say about getting sweets and the like, he turns off the engine so he can refuel, without blowing them and the place sky high.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 14 Sep 2019, 00:15

I'm trying to think up a half decent reply but these last two days have been more ugh than normal sorry about that.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 14 Sep 2019, 00:30

Naughty Kitty wrote:((That's all right just post when you would like and feel inspired to it's all for fun not a chore thanks for letting me know))

Oh there is one thing I figured since we're at the stop your char would suddenly remember why they are there also it's a shame the site doesn't have an 18 plus section so it wouldn't have to go in spoilers when it comes up lol

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 14 Sep 2019, 00:37

Naughty Kitty wrote:((I'm not sure I follow?))

Your char did say she wanted sweets earlier as for the other half i was refering to the adult side of rping on here

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 16 Sep 2019, 23:57

Sacred playfully rubs her head and her ears and then says" that's some very good points, before you forget let's get those sweets and can you get us some drinks and some car and tech and gaming mags for me and a book if possible". He takes out two fifty pound notes and places them in her hands and now he waits for her to do her thing.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 22 Sep 2019, 00:21

Sacred undoes the fuel cap and then takes the pump out of its holder and slots it in the fuel area and starts to load it up, he watches her for a couple of minutes then goes back to paying attention to what he's doing thinking she's so cute, i'm going to nuzzle her a lot later, the gas should be full in about ten minutes for now.

I was thinking should do a mini ff and be on the ship

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 01 Oct 2019, 23:03

Naughty Kitty wrote:Kitty very carefully selected the different magazines that Sacred had wanted from the wracks, reading each title carefully and holding onto the drinks and car tech she's already gathered, the staff tending the shop area seemed amused watching her as she nervously tried to remember which titles were supposed to be gaming ones such as Scared liked. She was so long at it Sacred was probably almost finished filling up the car by the time she made her purchases blushing a bit under the amused looks from shop attendants and gathered up her purchases hurrying back to the car and Sacred with a relieved look in her eyes as she approached the car. She was holding onto the special magazines drinks and such things very tightly so as not to drop anything and she looked flushed and pleased with herself as she reached Sacred.

"I hope these are okay?" She asked hopefully as she held up the magazines. "These are the ones you meant? They said we could exchange them if you meant different ones!" She added with a slight blush.

Sacred looks at the mags and gently smiles and says" You did fine, it's just like I said before if take your time and think you can do a better job of things, that aside though this reaction is really cute when at the villa i want to use you as a human pillow, in the meantime I need to use my card here to pay for the gas". The pump clicked and sacred took it out and then put it back in the holster, he then takes out his card and puts it in the machine and pays for it. He then takes the card out and puts it back in his wallet he then goes back round to his side of the car. He opens the door and gets in and takes his key out and puts it in the ignition and waits for kitty to get in the car.
He looks at his watch and thinks to himself, we need to pick this up a little i almost forgot how long it can take to load the fairies and that could be a bit of a problem'.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 05 Oct 2019, 21:51

Naughty Kitty wrote:Kitty was very happy at the praise from Sacred. She hurried to get back into the car and buckle up so that they wouldn't be late, since she saw him looking at his watch and guessed at his thoughts.

"I'm sure we'll make it Scared don't worry," She said happily as she settled in for the drive. "After all even if we don't make it and have to stay the night somewhere it will still be an adventure and might even make for a fun story!"

She seemed satisfied by that and wriggled a bit to get more comfy in her seat. Kitty had never been one to be to over concerned about getting to where she was needed directly believing that so long as she was having fun along the way it really didn't matter too much. It was a good thing Sacred was around to be a bit more practical about things like time tables or she probably would have still been wandering about the pretty gardens back home and day dreaming. In any event she was determined to make whatever happened a fun adventure, as so long as they were together nothing really bad could happen, she was sure of it.

Sacred turns the gps on and then presses start saying" there is a hotel near the ferry but most hotels check out and ten out eleven in the morning, I don't mind stopping in Dover but I can't remember what the place has off the top of my head". He pauses and is driving towards the ferry after a few minutes he says" Ok in case we don't make it your next task is to work out a plan what to do till the next one comes". He follows the GPS for a while then looks at his watch they have made up for some time lose and hopefully it will be enough, he continues for a little while and then they arrive and to his surprise, there aren't too many cars and such. He starts to get their passports and papers ready so they could show them to the gatekeeper, once at the gatekeeper he shows him the tickets and the id's and the gatekeeper let them through.
Once through he sighs relief and says" Man the stress has made me a bit stressed once we are on the ferry I would like a massage, after that we can go to a movie on the boat and whatever else you might like to do in the two hours and bit". It's not long before they are on, and he parks the car and then turns off the engine and undoes his belt and takes the key's out, putting the keys in his pocket and then undoes his seat belt and then gets out. He stretches his arms and loud clicking noises can be heard.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 19 Oct 2019, 00:25

Thanks bearing with me I know I haven't been the best RP partner I think I have something that is more than a couple of lines.

Sacred gently smiles and then leads her up the stairs and across the hall then into a room and where partners can give each other massages, he takes his shoes off and puts them to the side then closes the door, he then gets on the bed and stretches a little then says" I better now talk to much or you'll get distracted, but I would be lying if I said I didn't haveing a cute women to hug my arm at times as we are walking to make guys jealous, who knows Ii'll might even take a picture one day as a memory of someone's reaction". He then goes silent and waits for her to move over to him, smiling ever so slightly as he's about to get spoiled a little by the one he loves the most in the whole world. in his mind' i wonder how long we have been together, and sometimes I wonder how I became so blessed when others could only dream of having a woman like her by their side, well I'll ask later thinking about it right now won't help me very much'. Sacred feels a twinge in his back as he is laying there and twitches a little because it's uncomfortable but he doesn't want to make a huge fuss over it.

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 20 Oct 2019, 08:53

Sacred gently laughs then says" I wanted to be able to keep the promise of going on a long road trip, so I have been doing all kinds of work, looks like it's finally starting to take it's a toll on my body".

He pauses for a minute or so then says" I don't mind if you pressing harder in the joints and such that need more attention but I'm feeling a little better"
He softly smiles and waits for kitty to continue working on his body.

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 24 Oct 2019, 15:58

Sacred starts to feel more relaxed and says" like so many things there is an time and place, learing and putting that into practice is one of the reasons I love you so much".