[OOC] Beach Party (TEAM 2)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

[OOC] Beach Party (TEAM 2)

Post by Sirena » 06 Jul 2019, 10:04

[font=&quot]Team Members[/font]

@DragonOfDojima (TAKEN OUT DUE TO NEVER POSTING)
@Teeny
@hokage234 (TAKEN OUT DUE TO NEVER POSTING)
@JennyInTokyo (TAKEN OUT DUE TO NEVER POSTING)
@Chaoticjexak
@Tanya
@MakiChan

Welcome to your team's thread.Use this thread to chat among yourselves and to also discussion the event.I will be stopping by in here to post the challenges (both here and the Party thread),to check on the progress of the challenges and to announce the winners of each challenge.

[font=&quot]Have fun and good luck!!![/font]
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: [OOC] Beach Party (TEAM 2)

Post by Sirena » 06 Jul 2019, 10:07

FIRST CHALLENGE

PRIZE TO FIRST TEAM THAT COMPLETES THE CHALLENGE

Spoiler:  
Badge made from this image to all of the members of the winning team

TASK

Let's start off with an easy one for the first challenge.I would like you all to introduce yourself to every member of your team.Afterwards pick a Team Leader and have that person message me that they are the team leader.First team to complete this task gets the prize.

THE SECOND CHALLENGE WILL START AT RANDOM AND IT IS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS COMPLETED

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 07 Jul 2019, 11:24

[mention=79663]DragonOfDojima[/mention]
[mention=28564]hokage234[/mention]
[mention=84840]JennyInTokyo[/mention]
[mention=95072]Chaoticjexak[/mention]

We need you guys to come to the party soooon! :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 09 Jul 2019, 06:05

A Team Leader will need to be decided soon whither or not your team completed the challenge.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 09 Jul 2019, 14:52

[mention=1132]Tanya[/mention] [mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention] thoughts? I've not really roleplayed much before so don't think I'd feel comfortable being a leader :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 09 Jul 2019, 15:22

Hmm, I don't mind being the leader, but Tanya might be a better choice
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 10 Jul 2019, 01:29

I've no problem with you being the leader MakiChan
本好きの下剋上

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 10 Jul 2019, 09:44

Alright then I'll happily be the leader then, although us three are the only people on our team that's posted
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 Jul 2019, 10:29

I suppose there isn't much we can do but just work as a team of 3 for now, everyone has been mentioned several times so the others know it's started :) I think you have to message Sirena to let her know you're the team leader [mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention] :D Wahooo!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 10 Jul 2019, 14:22

Right I'll get on that then
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 12 Jul 2019, 03:22

SECOND CHALLENGE

PRIZE TO FIRST TEAM THAT COMPLETES THE CHALLENGE

Spoiler:  
100 AL Points to each member of the winning team

TASK

Volleyball Tournament
Points decided by [mention=56975]Sirena[/mention]

NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS AT RANDOM

NOTES:
  • Inactive team mates will be removed Friday Night.Teams will be made even if need be
  • Until Usagi return's please refer to the host as "The Host".It makes things confusing right now.Thank you

Chaoticjexak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chaoticjexak » 12 Jul 2019, 16:05

Baaa. you called me, trish?
Git Woahed
Boi

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 12 Jul 2019, 20:27

Chaoticjexak wrote:Baaa. you called me, trish?

I did indeed ^^ Hii Hellooo! Hoping you will come join our team in the roleplay :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Chaoticjexak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chaoticjexak » 12 Jul 2019, 20:59

heh. a;right I shall. what must i do?
Git Woahed
Boi

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Jul 2019, 06:58

I guess start by making a post in the main beach party thread introducing your character to everyone :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・