Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Post by Expendable » 02 Aug 2019, 03:52

The ball came back over the net and Ex stumbled towards it - and it smashed into her face.

It stung, her nose painfully passing on the smell of leather and metal while the ball tumbled towards the sand....

Chaoticjexak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chaoticjexak » 02 Aug 2019, 10:59

"Hah! nice shot Trish!" Jexak appluaded jaunitly. He scanned the ball as it descended, crossing his fingers and hoping for the first score of the day
Git Woahed
Boi

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 02 Aug 2019, 11:31

"Thanks Jexak, but it looks like the ball has hurt somebody!"

She saw Ex holding her face in pain.
"I--I'm so sorry!" Trish shouted over to Ex.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 02 Aug 2019, 19:19

Saw ex get hurt* ex are you ok? *he runs toward her to check for injuries *

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 02 Aug 2019, 22:15

The itching inside her nose was intense, making her sneeze. Ex hurriedly pressed her finger against her sceptum to stifle it. Fortunately the volleyball just stung, she didn't have a nose bleed. Well, nothing dripping out, anyway.

"I'm okay!" she grumbled, waving her left hand dismissively while her cheeks burned with embarrassment. "It's not the first time a ball's hit me in the face."

And I hope nobody took it that way, Ex thought furiously. "I'll be alright, let's go on!"

Chaoticjexak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Chaoticjexak » 03 Aug 2019, 10:59

"yo, walk it off; you'll be fine!" Jexak ressured the other, in the awkward manner he was capable of. "I mean; don't worry about it yknow? you'll be fine?"
Git Woahed
Boi

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 03 Aug 2019, 23:33

*still concerned but takes ex's word for it*

"Alright but if if it gets worse or you need to rest lets us know"

*He sees the ball had landed in the commotion on team 2's side* "Ok we stopped to help Ex so it doesn't count but lets try keep the injuries to a minimum ok guys? [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] your team's serve "
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 05 Aug 2019, 15:25

Maki picked the ball abck up and looked over at the other team

"I'm glad they are okay", she said to herself as she got into her position to serve

"Right you guys ready?", she asked, smacking the ball back over the net
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 06 Aug 2019, 02:28

OOC: Directed at both teams I've got a proposal for you. I'm noticing a deadlock with volleyball my apologies that I couldn't balance this however. Challenges 3 and 5 (surfing and dance off) are actually quite doable despite the absenteeism of our teammates if I brought those back into play care to move on to them? I'll bring back the point prizes for them as well.

Post in your teams OOC: Thread if you want to take me up on this and if enough agree I'll set it back up asap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 07 Aug 2019, 02:56

Sacred didn't want to take any chances so he slides over a bit and follows through with a power spike of the ball in the air to make sure the other team with have a hard time returning it.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 09 Aug 2019, 06:18

Well, now I feel like a right twit, Ex sighed.

Where the ball had hit the hardest, she could feel tiny pricks, like pins and needles, as well as warmth as blood began flowing through the capillaries. Irritated, she rubbed her nose, then slipped back into position to hopefully not make such a big mess of things again.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 09 Aug 2019, 23:05

The ball came flying back over to Team 2's side. It went straight over Trish. She couldn't reach to hit it this time!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 09 Aug 2019, 23:27

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 09 Aug 2019, 23:37

OOC: Thanks for exactly less than 30 minutes for anyone else to post. But you know its cool. I'll go play and post somewhere else.
本好きの下剋上

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 09 Aug 2019, 23:50

[mention=1132]Ryuuko[/mention] OOC: calm down I misinterpreted what teeny wrote I thought it implied it wasn't caught consider it retracted and is in play. You could politely indicated this oversight as you are aware the visual/reading conditions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]