Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Post by Sirena » 22 Jun 2019, 06:22

Roleplay Nation's Summer Event

SIGNUP TO BE PLACED ON A TEAM:showthread.php?122529-SIGN-UPS-Beach-Pa ... l-Welcome)

Rules:
1) All of AL’s rules apply
2) No Double Posting
3) Preferably no one-liners
4) No drama
5) No prior RP experience required. Just jump right on in.
6) Have fun!

Objective:
Have fun!

Rewards:
TBD

Dawn was just breaking when Usagi rose from his deep slumber. Today was the start of his big beach party. After a hearty breakfast, he sets out for the beach with all of his supplies. When he arrives at his previously scouted location, he starts to set everything up. There were a few picnic tables already there so Usagi set up his massive grill near them and put the coolers with all the meat there to be prepared. His mouth was watering just thinking about all the delicious food. He had packed sausage, hotdogs, chicken and ribs. In another cooler was a huge bowl of potato salad. There was enough food to feed over 30 people. The remaining three coolers were filled with Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Water and for the adults, a few bottles of wine and several cases of beer.

Once all the food was ready to go, Usagi set up three separate volleyball nets, five large umbrellas for people to sit under and ten large super soaker water-guns. He spread out several large towels for people to sit on. There's a nearby stand where people can rent scuba gear, surf boards, water skis and even small sail boats to enjoy the ocean with. Come nightfall, Usagi had prepared numerous fireworks that he was sure would be a fantastic end to the Beach Party.

After everything is ready, Usagi sits back and gazes at the pristine, clear, blue ocean water as a slight, salty sea breeze blows from the east. He runs his hands through the sand grasping a handful of the almost white particles letting it sift through his fingers. It was the perfect day for a Beach Party and Usagi couldn't wait for people to arrive!
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Post by Fate » 04 Jul 2019, 19:06

OOC: Inform me if not satisfactory

IC: *Fate showed up to the beach and saw the refreshment spread and help himself to some diet coke*
"guess not everyone is here"
*He was a shy person very uncomfortable around new people but a friend had asked him to go in his place as he was a team player that was always willing to help stranger or not. His just about 6 foot body stood gazing at the ocean as the wind blew his short black hair waiting for the others to show up*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 05 Jul 2019, 01:12

The ancient Ford Phaeton roared out of an alley and pulled off to the side of the road. In the distance one could hear sirens.

The rear door popped open and Ex stepped out, wearing a big sun hat, sunglasses, loose blue-patterned Hawaiian shirt, black shorts, and flip-flops. She also had a small cooler and a blue-striped beach bag with cotton rope handles.

"Boss, ya sure ya don't want one of us ta keep an eye on you?"
"Toothpick, it's a beach party. And don't you have other problems?"
"Like what?" the badger demanded hotly. "Those flatfoots 'll never catch us."
"They're closing in," Ex smirked. "Best get going now."
"....Mongo, floor it," Toothpick scowled.

"Ya got it, boss! C ya, boss!" The giant badger driver said, stopping on the gas. The Ford Phaeton squeeled and roared as it pulled out and down the street.

Moments later, two cop cars came screaming after them.

"Good luck," Ex mutered. "I could really use a break."

She turned and made her way to the beach and the tables. "Is this the beach party?"

Great, I don't even come up to his xiphoid process, Ex sighs as she sees Fate standing there, drinking their diet coke.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 05 Jul 2019, 01:30

*Fate watch as someone came out from a very old Ford he couldn't help but overhear some of the conversation she was apparently talking to with the driver. She eventually I come down to the beach inside and saw him he didn't exactly know what to say so he just said*

"that was quite the entrance welcome I hope we have some fun today."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 05 Jul 2019, 05:56

Ah yes, today was that stupid party that she was invited too. Well she had to at least show up right? That being said, she looked down at herself and gazed upon the flatness that was her chest. Her face quickly turned into a scowl and she moved to her closet to go and get her swimsuit ready. Looking around the gigantic space she eyes a very pretty one piece suit. It was a very pretty color of orange like the sunset, red lines crossed over it creating big squares, like a checkered pattern. However what she liked most was the big flowers that were spread out around it in few, but various locations.

Quickly getting undressed she puts it on. Over that however she puts a pair of shorts and a pretty floral short sleeved shirt on. Now she was ready, however she packs a bag with a towel, some sunscreen, a deflated float ring, and a bag full of various snacks. She was then on her way. She met Ryuuji out front, so she could carry everything for him as she walked. After calling him her dog several times and almost beating him senseless, by accident mind you, she had arrived. With an exasperated sigh, she looked around... Only three people were here. It was summer... Where the heck was all the people she was supposed to meet? "Usagi!! Where the heck is all your company? This was supposed to be a big party, right?" Taiga yells at in the general direction in front of her.
(Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 05 Jul 2019, 06:07

"Yeah, some real excitable... guys," she said lamely to Fate, watching as a new arrival began berating Usagi.

"Maybe we're unfashionably early?" Ex shrugged. "Who would want to miss a party?"

And there certainly seemed to be a lot to do here. Lots of food, some games, who couldn't have fun here?

For a moment, she flashed back to the cowboy at the company picnic....

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 05 Jul 2019, 06:08

TsundereSantaiga wrote:Ah yes, today was that stupid party that she was invited too. Well she had to at least show up right? That being said, she looked down at herself and gazed upon the flatness that was her chest. Her face quickly turned into a scowl and she moved to her closet to go and get her swimsuit ready. Looking around the gigantic space she eyes a very pretty one piece suit. It was a very pretty color of orange like the sunset, red lines crossed over it creating big squares, like a checkered pattern. However what she liked most was the big flowers that were spread out around it in few, but various locations.

Quickly getting undressed she puts it on. Over that however she puts a pair of shorts and a pretty floral short sleeved shirt on. Now she was ready, however she packs a bag with a towel, some sunscreen, a deflated float ring, and a bag full of various snacks. She was then on her way. She met Ryuuji out front, so she could carry everything for him as she walked. After calling him her dog several times and almost beating him senseless, by accident mind you, she had arrived. With an exasperated sigh, she looked around... Only three people were here. It was summer... Where the heck was all the people she was supposed to meet? "Usagi!! Where the heck is all your company? This was supposed to be a big party, right?" Taiga yells at in the general direction in front of her.

*another girl showed up seeming irritated that there weren't many guests. He thought to himself is this a tsudere situation? She looked familiar. There was a bit of info she was probably not aware of so he decided to inform her*

" Miss umm I could help but hear but you do realise your 4 hours early? I came to relax and she , *looking at ex's direction* Well I don't know why she's here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 05 Jul 2019, 06:08

FIRST CHALLENGE

PRIZE TO FIRST TEAM THAT COMPLETES THE CHALLENGE

Spoiler:  
Badge made from this image to all of the members of the winning team

TASK

Let's start off with an easy one for the first challenge.I would like you all to introduce yourself to every member of your team.Afterwards pick a Team Leader and have that person message me that they are the team leader.First team to complete this task gets the prize.

THE SECOND CHALLENGE WILL START AT RANDOM AND IT IS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS COMPLETED

Spoiler:  
[mention=100291]Fate[/mention]
[mention=100737]Beerkeg[/mention]
[mention=19279]TsundereSantaiga[/mention]
[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention]
[mention=770]Ryn[/mention]
[mention=26087]Leo Mark Radomir[/mention]
[mention=17199]Expendable[/mention]
[mention=79663]DragonOfDojima[/mention]
[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention]
[mention=28564]hokage234[/mention]
[mention=84840]JennyInTokyo[/mention]
[mention=95072]Chaoticjexak[/mention]
[mention=1132]Tanya[/mention]
[mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention]
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 Jul 2019, 07:01

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60013[/ATTACH]

Today is the day of the beach party! It is something that Trish(Teeny) has been looking forward to the whole week! Walking down the street towards the beach, she is pleased to see that the weather is hot and sunny for the event!
Trish decided to wear a floral themed bathing suit with her summer hat and flip flops. She was a fairly small girl standing around 5ft 2 and had short pink hair. She was new to town and believed the beach party would be a great opportunity to meet some local people.
On her way to the beach, she decided to grab an Ice Cream, although it was early it was already starting to feel hot.
"Damn, I forgot to bring sun lotion!" She thought "I wonder if anybody at the party will kindly lend me some, last thing I want is sunburn"

Suddenly, two police cars rushed by that appeared to be chasing a Ford, sirens blaring and other cars pulling to one side to move out of the way! They had gone within seconds, but she still could still hear the sounds of the sirens fading as they were leaving the town.
She continued walking and eventually reached the beach. The first thing she noticed was the ocean. Trish loved the ocean and how the sunlight reflected off the water, she couldn't wait to go for a swim later on.

There appeared to be 3 other people on the beach.
"Hmm, I must be one of the first people here" Trish thought to herself as she started to wander over to the group on the beach. "I wonder if they are here for the party too, I'd better go say hello".
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 05 Jul 2019, 14:23

"Who are you?" the tiny girl asked, she was set aback by the sudden appearance of someone in front of her. In turn her face was reddened. "H-Hey I didn't ask you!" She regains her composure rather quickly. She was here 4 hours early, Ryuuji! He must of told her the wrong time, to get her here early, that mongrel... "Ryuuji! Go find a good spot!" He nods at her, dismissing all her terrible manners.

"I am Aisaka Taiga, it's good to meet you, I guess," Taiga walks by the man in front of her, to this Ex. She was trying to be careful, working on that ext- her foot catches in the sand and she goes down, flat on her face. "Dammit! I made it here without incident!"

Ryuuji chimes in, "Yeah because I carried you." He smiles slightly, "Now who here is cooking all this food?" He was done placing all the necessary equipment and was now talking to Usagi.

She was red once again. She helps herself up and continues walking to Ex. Muttering to herself the whole way, she finally makes it to her. "Hey, I'm Aisaka Taiga, everyone here can just call me Taiga."
(Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 05 Jul 2019, 14:50

Keith woke up early because he was invited to a private beach party. While he loved beaches, he disliked crowds so this was opportunity to go a beach with a small group of people. It'd be great, there wouldn't more than 30 people. He could if he wanted to talk to all of them. It did mean his white skin had no tan and probably burn if he didn't pack and put on some sun lotion. It was hot out to boot, so he was sure he wouldn't wear a shirt for most of the day.

Keith decided to go with a pair of swimming trunks and a tank top. It would be easy to take off and put on when he was at the beach. He might just keep it on. For good measure before he even went out he put on sun lotion on his exposed skin and face. Well he was ready, he grabbed his bag, all he had packed was a towel, some money and sunscreen lotion. Refreshments and food was going to be available at the party. He wasn't to worried about not having an umbrella as getting a tan wouldn't bother him.

Keith arrived at the beach and saw only a few had arrived so far. He knew they would be on teams today and they had their own areas to setup on the Beach, only one person was over there. She was good looking petite woman with short pink hair. Well Keith thought it was time for introductions. Keith walked over to her, at least he thought even though I'm only average in height I'm fit and toned. Some women like dark hair. Though I'd probably look better with a tan. He arrived in the area where his designated team and sat his bag down. He looked at Trish she was enjoying some ice cream. She had on a summer hat and was wearing a floral designed bathing suit. Definitely keeping herself cool and while enjoying the sun.

"Hello mam, my name is Keith, I assume we'll be on the same team, what's your name?" Keith decided to address her as mam since he didn't know her name yet and realized he should be smiling as well so he did so awkwardly. Maybe next time he'd be smoother. But Keith had a hard time meeting new people, especially cute women they made him nervous. Still he wasn't here to pick up on a girl he was here to enjoy himself, so why did it plague him anyways?
本好きの下剋上

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 05 Jul 2019, 14:52

*Fate realised where he saw her. She begun to leave so he yelled his reply hoping she heard* " We didn't just meet Taiga I sit 2 desks behind Minori not that we talked much. My name's Fate. See you two later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 Jul 2019, 16:15

As Trish was eating her Ice cream, she turned and noticed a young man walking towards the area she was in. He was average height, wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. He was carrying a bag with him.
'Definitely more prepared than me' Trish thought 'I still need to find some sun lotion from somewhere.'

The gentleman placed his bag down and turned to face her.
"Hello mam, my name is Keith, I assume we'll be on the same team, what's your name?" he asked and smiled.

Trish noticed his lovely smile. She began to smile back at him and felt warmed by his polite greeting to her.
"Hi Keith, it's great to meet you, my names Trish!"
She held out her hand for a handshake. He responded with a handshake back.

"I believe we must be on the same team! Are you looking forward to the event?" Trish asked as she finished the last bit of her Ice cream. She turned and noticed some noise coming from the other team.
"The other guests appear to be on the opposite team, are you acquainted with any of them? I'm new in town so I'm hoping to make some new friends whilst at the party!" :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 05 Jul 2019, 17:34

Trish smiled back while she greeted Keith and introduced herself.

"Hi Keith, it's great to meet you, my names Trish!" Then she held her hand so Keith took it and gave her a handshake. Trish confirmed that she believed they were are on the same team and asked Keith if he was looking forward to the event. She finished the last of her ice cream. Then she turned toward the commotion of the others who had arrived.

Trish asked if he knew them and also stated that she was new in town and wanted to make some friends. That probably meant she was going to stay for awhile. Keith looked over to see if he would recognize any of them. There were three men and two women. He knew two of the men but none of the women. Fate had told him he was on the other team and Usagi was the man running the event so he was the Beach Party's host.

"Not all of them are on the other team, Usagi is over there with the food and refreshments, he's our host and will be running the events. There's Fate over there too, but he's the only other one I recognize, I don't believe I've met any of the other three before." Keith replied. Oh yeah, Keith remember she had also asked if he was looking forward to the event. So far Keith liked Trish, she seemed quite friendly and had a nice smile of her own.

"I am looking forward to the events planned, I don't get out that often, so it isn't surprising I only know those two and I live in this lovely town. It really is a beautiful day and good day to meet new people and make friends with them." Keith than turned toward Trish and smiled again.

"You know even if they are on the other team it wouldn't hurt to get to know them as well. Shall we go and talk to them, Trish?" Keith asked Trish. Keith almost held out his hand to lead her but stopped himself, that would be to familiar with her. He still hardly knew her.
本好きの下剋上

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 Jul 2019, 19:15

"Not all of them are on the other team, Usagi is over there with the food and refreshments, he's our host and will be running the events."
Trish looks at Usagi, ' ohh so that's who invited me! I should definitely thank him for the invitation' she thought.

"There's Fate over there too, but he's the only other one I recognize" Keith continued "I don't believe I've met any of the other three before." Trish felt better knowing Keith knew a few of the other guests. He seemed friendly, and Trish felt reassured that Keith would make meeting the other guests a lot easier for her. She felt she would get on with him well and was happy that he was on her team. He turned to Trish and smiled.

"You know even if they are on the other team it wouldn't hurt to get to know them as well. Shall we go and talk to them, Trish?" Keith asked Trish.

"Yes, that's a good plan!" Trish smiled and agreed.
Keith smiled and began to walk over to the other guests. Trish followed him.

She looked back towards the street and watched the people walking by on the roadside.
"I wonder if anybody else from our team will turn up soon" Trish said to Keith.

Keith and Trish started to approach Fate.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・