Hershey's BunBun Spa (Casual)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hershey's BunBun Spa (Casual)

Post by Basically Deleted » 04 Jun 2019, 02:10

Hershey flips the now open sign on the front door. Today marked the grand opening of her bunny spa and she was eager for her first customer. Her spa was for bunnies, people who could transform into bunnies, people who loved bunnies and for people who, like herself, were human with bunny characteristics. She was a lop eared bunny girl with chocolate colored hair and emerald green eyes. She examined all she had to offer in her spa. She had hired people to give massages, manicures, head pats and provide treats. All a bunny had to do is come in and ask for it and a staff member would provide. There was even a hot tub for bunnies to relax. There was also a special area where non-bunnies could come and de-stress by petting or playing with a bunny.

Hershey nibbled on a carrot as she eagerly awaited her first customer to arrive.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Angelic Neko
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: Hershey's BunBun Spa (Casual)

Post by Angelic Neko » 08 Jun 2019, 21:22

OOC:

Name: Katherine Kawaski
Race: Wolf
Height: 1’ 3”
Weight: 15 lbs.

Appearance:
http://static.tumblr.com/qp4rutb/FdKm8i ... egirl2.jpg

Personality Description: She is very shy and very clingy to Alex her daddy. She only talks to whomever Alex speaks to, she’s very insecure. Once she befriends you she is a very happy little girl and full of spirit. Her feelings are hurt easily and is very emotional.

Physical Description: She has short pink hair and wears a white school girl outfit with a purple vest and purple skirt. She normally has a red bow on her chest for looks. She wears long stockings and black slip on shoes. Her eyes are a deep purple.

IC:
She walks up to the spa and looks around. Her excitement started to grow as she looks around. "OH WOW!! So pretty!" she says as she swirls in a circle taking in the sights. Her eyes light up and she falls inlove with the cute bunny Hershey and speed walks up to her and gently pats her head. "SO Cute! hehe!" she says as she pats gently.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
=========================
My ALJ|Characters/Family/Ect|Face Book

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 09 Jun 2019, 01:23

Hershey was eating her carrot when she heard someone enter and call her spa pretty. Before she knew it the girl was upon her and was calling her cute and petting her. All was fine until Hershey looked up at her and panic covered her face.

"Yo-o-ouuu're a w-o-o-lf!" she barely manages to stutter as she hops away and hides behind one of her staff members. "Please don't eat me," she pleads as she covers her eyes with her ears.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Tatsuo
United States of America

Post by Tatsuo » 14 Jun 2019, 04:37

Oreo was a black and white bunny. He wasn't a human with bunny features. He was 100% bunny, however he could talk. He hops into the spa and sees a bunny girl hiding in fear from a wolf. He hops up to her and says, "it's okay bunny girl, follow me." He leads her out of sight of the wolf girl. "Are you alright?"

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 14 Jun 2019, 04:47

Hershey is a bit surprised when this bunny appears and tells her to follow him. She was a bit confused but eager to get away from the scary wolf girl. "Thanks. I'm alright now." Hershey pets the bunny. "My name's Hershey and I'm the owner of this spa. What's yours? Also, if you want anything in the spa, just name it and you can have it for free for helping me."
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Tatsuo
United States of America

Post by Tatsuo » 14 Jun 2019, 04:52

"My name's Oreo. I'm glad I could help. I think I'd love a full spa treatment. My owner's kid got a little rough with me yesterday and my muscles are killing me."

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 15 Jun 2019, 01:49

"Sure thing Oreo!" Hershey summons one of her employees who proceeds to give Oreo the full spa treatment.

Hershey looks around at the still rather empty spa and sighs..."I wish I could do more business and help more bunnies relax."
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 15 Jun 2019, 03:01

Come in to the spa holding cases of carrots* I'm here for a delivery *gets fascinated by the number of bunnies around
*thinking to himself*
"uhhh I'm holding a bunch of carrots and there are so many rabbits... this might be a problem..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 15 Jun 2019, 03:10

Hershey smells the carrots and comes running over to the newcomer.

"OOoh you have carrots! You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. What's your name? Can I get you anything?"

Hershey is almost entranced by the alluring scent of carrots that the young man has.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 15 Jun 2019, 03:32

Oh right my name is Hicran. *Hands a carrot to the rabbit that approached him kind of surprised how well it spoke* would you prefer I leave these somewhere?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 15 Jun 2019, 03:42

"It's nice to meet you Hicran," Hershey says as she smiles at him. "You can set the carrots down right where you are. Would you like a cup of tea?"
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 15 Jun 2019, 04:29

*notices how the rabbit is being awfully kind to him*
Some tea? That sounds lovely what kind do you have? *sets the carrots on a nearby table* has a small been around a long time what exactly do you do here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 15 Jun 2019, 16:40

"We have Oolong tea, Green Tea and other similar teas if you're interested. As for what we do here, there's massages, manicures, head pats, bunny treats, a hot tub and a place where you can pet bunnies to relax."
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 15 Jun 2019, 19:15

"okay then so some green tea would be lovely right now." *Takes a seat in a nearby chair. *I think for now I'll just say here watch the bunnies jump around.
*Looking at the crate of carrots he brought with him*"are you sure that those will be safe there with all the rabbits about?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]