Mile's Bakery

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Re: Mile's Bakery

Post by Ryuuko » 22 Oct 2019, 23:44

Mile smiles.

"No, we are still open for little while longer and I still have some bread, but it's almost all sold out for the day. I cup a hot tea is coming right up." Mile turns to the hot kettle on the stove and pours a cup. Then she placed a fresh bag of tea in the hot water brew. She then served it.

"Just take out the bag once the brew is to your liking," she bows, "thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy your tea."

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 26 Oct 2019, 14:28

"No I haven't had the shop open here for long. I'm glad you are enjoying your tea."

Mile bows again as a thank you.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 27 Nov 2019, 12:48

Mile nods happy with Kitty's compliment and mostly she is enjoying food and drink. Mile then replied to her inquiry.

"Oh, yes, I have but it has slowed down. Hopefully tomorrow it'll pick up again."

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 15 Dec 2019, 20:42

Mile smiles cheerfully.

“First days are always slow. I’m sure as word gets out about my shop more and more will come. I’ll be so busy I’ll have to hire an apprentice. Actually I should hire one soon, so I’ll be ready.”