Mile's Bakery

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Mile's Bakery

Post by Fate » 03 Jun 2019, 02:24

*Shocked as it came out of nowhere* Uhhh oh that's right it was a lovely wedding. but no you didn't upset me I'm told I'm very forgettable *laughs at the fact its true*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 03 Jun 2019, 02:26

"Fate, you're not forgettable at all silly. I really enjoyed your company that day as I didn't really want to be there. It was fun because you were there."
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 03 Jun 2019, 02:37

*looks puzzled* You didn't want to be there any particular reason? *finishes his drink* Mile? *sets a silver coin* May I have another? This is lovely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 03 Jun 2019, 02:45

"Last Tuesday was my favorite day of E3. It's basically Christmas for us gamers and I couldn't watch it due to the wedding....but at least I met you."
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 03 Jun 2019, 20:54

Oh right E3 never had the chance to go to one but I watch the stream some years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 03 Jun 2019, 20:56

"I could never afford to go to one but I love watching it. It just so happens that they revealed some amazing games at this one and I didn't get to watch it live....but at least I got to dance with you." Alina blushes slightly as she takes a sip of coffee.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 05 Jun 2019, 05:24

"Excuse me for interrupting, but what are your prices?" Imp asks. "Do you just do bread?"

There was that one bakery that made the most delicious strawberry tarts - but that was more a desert thing, not a morning thing. Perhaps she made sweets later? Cakes and such?

Or was there no demand for them in this town? She really just got here.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 08 Jun 2019, 02:04

Mile, poured then handed Fate a fresh cup of coffee. Then she turned to respond to answer the question about her prices and what she served.

"A loaf of bread is 1 silver, a specialty loaf is 3 silver, coffee is 1 silver, while a specialty is 2 silver. We have all sorts of specialty baked breads, but nothing fancy. So we don't do cakes, cupcakes, muffins, or donuts. We have tarts, butter breads, etc., however. So we have a good variety of baked goods to choose from. I'm always baking throughout a day. So most baked goods are fresh within a few hours. That said my prices are higher than a typical bakery, but I use premium ingredients, the bakery goods are fresh, and they are baked by a certified grand master baker,, which means only the best is served here. That said, this is not an establishment for the common man, this is for those who wish to splurge and have the best money can buy for bakery goods at a reasonable price for superb quality."

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 08 Jun 2019, 02:40

"What do you consider pumpernickel?" Imp asked curiously, standing on tippy-toe to look over the counter. "Do you do it with raisins and caraway seed?"

Which place was that with the really good pumpernickel?

"Any fruit breads? Or breads with fruit and nuts in them?" Imp smiled. "Or do you have any cheese breads?"

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 08 Jun 2019, 02:51

"I have pumpernickel and it's always made with caraway seeds, I don't make it any other way, but I don't make it raisins all the times, sometimes of course, and do have 1 loaf with raisins. I have fruit breads and cheese breads too. Some of my breads have nuts in them too, as I stated the best breads are available here, which means rich flavor too, and to your tastes, if I don't have what you want, you can put in an order for a specifically baked bread, it does take a day to get an order at the minimum sometimes longer, pending on how many special requests I have."

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 08 Jun 2019, 03:06

"Oh!" Imp nodded, lowering her feet to the floor. "I'll take the pumpernickel loaf with raisins, then, and a coffee to go. But do you make a cinnamon raisin bread, by any chance? I'm not looking for one of those, because what I would really like is a cinnamon-date bread where you put in chopped dates instead of raisins? Nobody bakes that, usually, so I'd be fine with coming back tomorrow for it?"

"Mmmm, good toast," she smiled to herself.

"How much would that be? Do I pay in advance for my order?"

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 08 Jun 2019, 04:14

*notices the girl is blushes* oh stop you are too kind I'm sure you'll get to go one day make a trip out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 08 Jun 2019, 04:15

"Right away," Mile takes out the loaf of pumpernickel with raisins that she had baked and sets it on the counter for Imp. Then she turns around a pours a cup of coffee to go, then places that on the counter.

"Here you are, your order is ready. You are quite right I do not have cinnamon bread with dates, that's a special order, not many want it, so I don't bake it regularly, but I can make one for order, and no, you need not pay now, pay when it's ready, that way you know it's what you want, and you pay for what you want." Mile bows her head.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 08 Jun 2019, 05:01

"Thank you!" Imp smiles, then frowns. "So uh, what do I owe you for today?"

Was pumpernickel an ordinary bread or specialty, or if it had raisins, did that make it special? If she used pumpernickel flour, she'd call that special. So would it be four silver with the coffee?

She pulled out her coin pouch and reached in deep to pull out four silver crowns.... and then paused.

"Uh, I do a lot of traveling. Are these good here?" she asked, holding them out.

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 09 Jun 2019, 01:37

"Maybe....of course I would need a big strong man to protect me at E3. Know any cute bodyguards named Fate?" she teases.

Without giving Fate a chance to reply, she turns to Mile, "What kind of pastries do you have freshly made right now?"
[sigpic][/sigpic]