Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

Post by Fate » 07 Sep 2019, 02:55

Realizing the kitty apparently caught him waking up he knew that he had to do something .
"Umm yeah weird night miss don't mind me but you're welcome to chat if you'd like to ."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dark_Vale
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Dark_Vale » 19 Sep 2019, 00:37

Upon finishing his song he inhaled his entire cigarette in one breath before finishing his drink and motioned for another. He was slowly starting to loosen up, though the song he had in mind seems less so. With great dexterity he started his next tune with one hand while with the other he took out another cigarette, flipping it like a coin and catching it in his mouth in midair, finally exhaling his held breath. The silver cloud of smoke encircled his head. Within the cloud he snapped his fingers, sparking the match between them, and began to sing in a hoarse voice...

"I like my town...with a little drop pf poison...Nobody knows...they're lining up to go insane...I'm all alone...I smoke my friends down to the filter...But I feel much cleaner after it rains..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_ov_0LA4
Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
"Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
"Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
YNzPgq1c

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 20 Oct 2019, 17:17

Tanya walked back into her pub hearing a song being sung by what appeared to be one of her customers.

She bowed to her customers to apologize to her customers.

"My apologizes, I had to go to government office to officially establish my pub again because the trouble stirred up earlier in the pub. Since I was able to prove that I wasn't actually a minor despite my appearance things went smoothly.

I hope my absence while I was at court defending my business and myself hasn't cause any trouble." Then Tanya stood up and smiled triumphantly since she won the court hearing.

"To celebrate, a free drink to everyone on the house," Tanya stated enthusiastically thinking one free drink would be good advertisement besides being a great way to celebrate. She was feeling a bit generous anyways, but she always provided her customers with quality drinks that were priced fairly. She wasn't in the business to cheat others. Tanya was in it because she enjoyed the pub atmosphere so running one was her dream.

"What drinks do you all want, I'm ready to take your orders and serve you?"
本好きの下剋上

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 22 Oct 2019, 23:58

"Of course, a nice cool glass of milk coming right up." Tanya lifted up her table hinge and walked into the bar, then lowered it again. She reached down to open the fridge which they kept their dairy products, and took out some milk. Then she pulled out a cooled glass from another fridge that just had glasses in them. She poured the milk into the glass, the put away the milk. Then she went out and served the cool glass of milk to the kitty girl.

"Here you are a nice cool glass of milk, I hope you enjoy it." Tanya smiled.
本好きの下剋上

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 26 Oct 2019, 14:55

"If it has an interesting history I don't know of it. I bought it myself not long ago. It has a good location for a pub and it has the rustic charm I was looking for," Tanya replied and sighted. Perhaps she should've learned if it had a history but in large way she didn't want to know it or hear about it. She wanted to create her own history with this place and make it hers and just hers.

"I chose the decorations though, I think I gave it some rustic charm. Besides this isn't the place it was before it's the place it is now and who knows what it will become. As long as it is charming, pleasant, and joyful for those who visit now what it was or will be doesn't much matter for the moment."
本好きの下剋上

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 28 Oct 2019, 00:15

Luffy walks in with big piece meat in his hand as he just killed and cooked huge monster and look round for some where to put the meat "is there anywhere i can put this while i have drink"

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 Oct 2019, 20:14

Hiding in the shadows of the Pub a young women smiled a little bit. In all her life all she wanted to do was fit in or acually go do something, but a being as her didn't talk to or even hang out with other wordily creature, especially humans. They were weak and unimpressive and lived such flickering and short lives, but she didn't care she wanted to just be normal instead of being an angel. She had pale almost white hair and silver eyes, her wings were a dark silvery grey that sparkled, and even brighter in the sun. She hid those with glamor so that no one could tell that she wasn't human.

Then she walked into the pub.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 29 Oct 2019, 10:13

Luffy turns round to see who was that walked in behind him to and while looking for a fire to cook his meat he was looked the beautiful woman that just enter and all he was thinking was if she knew where he cook his meat as he looked at Kitty and then back at the stranger
"Do either you know where i can cook this i am really hungry after beating up the beast that tried to hurt my friends"

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 30 Oct 2019, 00:21

"This is pub not a cooking hut," Tanya complains but points to a door in the back.

"The kitchen is over there, we do serve food after all. I'll let you cook that in there, now shoo." Tanya wasn't all that interested in that particular monster, but she guessed Luffy could eat anything and still digest it.

Tanya turned to her new guest a pale lovely woman.

"Welcome to my pub, would you like a drink, why not have a seat at the bar." Tanya Smiles.
本好きの下剋上

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 30 Oct 2019, 00:25

"Yes do you have spiced rum tea?" She asked and, "thank you for letting me in." She added taking a seat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 30 Oct 2019, 01:00

"Thank you for letting me cook it" As luffy wait for the meat to cook he walk back to the bar and sat next to the beautiful woman that had worked in after him and wondered what to have for a drink

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 30 Oct 2019, 11:31

Banri walks in

"Hi, I'd like a pure orange juice please" he asks the bartender.

Banri receives his drink he thanks the bartender, takes his drink and sits at the table.

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 31 Oct 2019, 03:38

Sirena snapped out of the trance she was in.She noticed new people entered the Pub.

Smiled and waved for the bartender. "Could I get a Screwdriver and some French fries please? ," she asked sweetly.
💙Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💙

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 31 Oct 2019, 20:29

Banri walks over to the jukebox, he looks through the tracks available

"Oh! This is a good one, it's been ages since I've heard it" he thinks to himself

He presses the button, as the song begins to play he begins to smile as the song brings good memories back to him of a good time in his life

He turns around and notices the pool table is free, he looks around the room and notices the politely spoken girl from earlier

Banri begins to talk over to the girl, and with the confidence boost from listening to the song, he asks the girl "Hi, would you like a game of pool?"

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 02 Nov 2019, 01:10

OOC: [mention=111698]Banri[/mention] I'm assuming by polite speaking girl, you mean Sirena. But if please inform all of us.

IC: Tanya nodded.

"I do indeed have Rum tea, and of course I would let you into my pub, you haven't cause me or any of my guests any problems. If you do, I may revoke my kind invitation." Tanya responded with a change in her tone with the latter part because she intended at as a warning and threat. After which she went to the bar and mixed the requested drink and brought it.

"Here you are, I hope you enjoy it." Tanya smiles.

Tanya then turned to Luffy to respond to him after he had set up his food to cook.

"But of course Luffy, you are a good customer Sir." Tanya Smiles at Luffy.

Just then another one of her patrons noticed the new comers and decided to chime in and put in her own order, and politely asked for it with a smile. Tanya immediately smiled in return.

"A Screwdriver and French Fries, no problem." Tanya went to the kitchen to put in the order for the fries and mixed vodka with an orange juice she freshly squeezed. She then brought it to Sirena.

"Good Lady, here is your Screwdriver drink, enjoy. Your fries are on order in the kitchen, I'll bring them once there ready." Tanya smiles.

Tanya noted that another customer had come in and her bartender served him, and he started up the Juke Box after he had a drink.
本好きの下剋上