The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Post by Basically Deleted » 05 Jun 2019, 01:59

Kyuro notices Zya's brief moment of pain and her watery eyes. "What could have happened," he thought, "the scale should have prevented her from that pain and I sense no bloodlust from anyone nearby."
Kyuro ponders this for awhile and eventually comes to the conclusion that Sulfurus must have done something. He didn't really understand how but he knew one thing, if Sulfurus had touched the scale, he'd be dead in a heartbeat. The magic was designed to essentially freeze the demon inside of her and any non-demon/non-dragon wouldn't have enough fire within them to stay alive.

Kyuro was quite shocked when Zya bowed before Adam and apologized. It wasn't the kind of behavior he expected from her but he was impressed nonetheless that was willing to go so far to apologize. She'd make a fantastic companion.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 06 Jun 2019, 17:22

Telwyn again watched closely as the new recruits progressed through the guild masters tests, the guild meant a great deal to Telwyn and it was important to him that new members had the abilities to help the guild grow and succeed.
He decided he would take the healing test first, before he was allowed to hold a bow his mentor Llorien taught Telwyn minor healing spells and alchemical techniques for mixing healing poultices and potions. He hadn't had much chance to use these skills within the guild as there were others with much greater knowledge than he when it came to the healing arts but this test seemed simple enough for what knowledge he did possess. He approached a hound who seemed to have a wound in one of it's hind legs, Telwyn knelt beside it placed his hands on the head of the animal and whispered in elvish, this calmed the hound as Telwyn moved toward the injured hind leg closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. His hands began to glow white, he placed them on the wound and in a few moments it was healed. After he had healed the hound he noticed one of the other animals looked almost near death with no obvious wound or ailment. He walked over to it, it was a young Halla these were creatures revered by many elven peoples. Telwyn crouched next to it placed one hand on it's heart and his head on it's stomach and listened for a moment. He sighed with relief as he knew he could heal the Halla, he took a vial from his side satchel opened it and poured the contents into the Hallas mouth and spoke in elvish "up you get noble beast." after a minute or so the Halla stood and reared.
Telwyn stood and bowed to the white mage "I hope that will suffice for this test"
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 06 Jun 2019, 21:32

OOC:not sure what to put for my post ideas are welcome if not can I take it later

hokage234
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by hokage234 » 08 Jun 2019, 23:06

Adam saw Kyuro blushed face and immediately realized he may have just interrupted something important between these two. He was about to apologize when he noticed Zya appeared to suffer some sort of pain, and even about to push him away it appeared. He worried for a second he may have harmed her somehow before the assassin he noted to keep an eye on threw something their way. He raised his hand in preparation for a barrier but Kyuro beat him to the punch, blowing it away with his dragon wings. He could have easily treated whatever poison could have infected the scale in the worst case scenario, but preventing it entirely was better in the end. Zya than turned and apologized to him, something he wasn't expecting, especially considering he interrupted an important conversation between them. "He it's I who should be apologizing, I seem to have interrupted something special between you two. Also, did I do something to hurt you Zya? You appeared to have some pain there when I approached you two."

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 09 Jun 2019, 02:56

Adam rebuffed Zya's apology, he was a sweet boy. Zya liked sweet boys, she didn't know why. But she hadn't been interested in dating any of them. She simply had had no sexual desires. She knew boys did, so she tried not be friendly with them, because she'd only break their hearts. Zya didn't want to do that. However, Zya made a habit of not making friends at all because of her demon side. She was sure they'd be appalled by the sight of it. Yet both these elves, and yes they were elves her type had approached her. True Adam was half celestial which would have been a big problem. But it wasn't now. The possibilities this scale was opening up was wonderful. This scale was gift from heaven. She was sure her demon blood hated it, and that made her happy and joyful and it seemed a descent person. Nope that wasn't it as she glanced up at Adam.

Adam was hot and a cute boy too, so was sure she was just being nice, to impress him. She was terrible, she was interested in this boy too. She wanted both of them. That was her demon blood at work. But lust wasn't so bad, was it? Wait she didn't have feeling of lust before which was definitely a trait of demons. It was the pain, the burning of her blood that masked it. Now she was feeling it for the first time in her life and she wanted it, to have it and hold onto something so mortal. It was fantastic. Adam further stated that he was sorry that he had interrupted. And wondered if he had some how caused her pain.

"Yes, it's true you did cause me intense pain, but it wasn't your fault. By the way did you know your cute and think your hot, think we could adventure together and see how things go? We can always be friends of course." Zya again was bold and straight forward and didn't even give it a concern that Kyuro was still there, the boy she had told was cute earlier. If he couldn't handle competition or sharing if it came to that well he wouldn't be for her anyways. Why did she yearn for hot men with powerful auras? Was it the their power and youth that attracted her? Or was it their acceptance of her despite the demon curse she carried. Zya didn't know, she just knew she was horny for both of these men.
本好きの下剋上

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 09 Jun 2019, 03:11

Kyuro was a bit surprised when Zya flirted with Adam but the more he thought about it the more it made sense. Now that she had control of her demon side, she was free to actually feel the emotions that her demon side would have kept subdued. He had no idea how old Zya was...it's more than likely that she's never felt such feelings before and he couldn't deny the fact that he might would be the same way if he didn't have control of his dragon side.

Kyuro looks at Adam with new eyes now. "It's nice to meet you Adam. I'm Kyuro and if you accept Zya's proposition, it looks like we'll be working together. That being said, since Zya has shown interest in both of us, that makes us rivals as well. If you accept, I'm not going to let it get in the way of our teamwork though."

Kyuro looks over to Zya with great concern and asks, "How's the scale working? I noticed you were in a little pain...but I didn't sense any bloodlust so you shouldn't have felt anything at all."
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 09 Jun 2019, 15:20

OOC: Please let me know what rank you want to start as. I'll leave this up to your choice. Remember you can only start out as a B+ Rank at most powerful or a B- rank if you don't participate in the team test. I'll explain the team competition in the IC below. To make it clear, you have 1 year in game time to complete the team test if you don't take it today. You must team up with two other players to take it. All three players will be tested at once. You do need to take and make the post for it to gain a B+ Rank. You need not team up with players who haven't taken the test yet. If they agree to take the test with you, that qualifies. But no more than three to a group. More members can be in a formed teamed just not for the test.

Talking the Black Mage isn't purely necessary, but stating which Rank you want to obtain is, so I can determine a suitable monster for summoning for your teams to battle.

IC: Gramm observed that many of his new guild members had completed the individual tests and were doing well at them. This group had a lot of potential. To be frank most new guild members didn't do well in the tests and ended up as a C rank at best. Since a few were starting to talk and get to know each other and finished the individual tests it was time to move on to the team test.

"All right, it's time for those who are ready to take the final challenge or pass on it and wait up to one year to take it. Why a choice because it's a test to see how good your team work is. Solo fighting and bad team work will not grade well in this test. Without taking it you will never obtain a rank higher than a B-. There are some of you who are suited and perfectly fine with solo missions. That's fine, but ranking tests beyond B- will always require a team effort, it doesn't mean you need to work in the field as a team, however. Our two S ranks which hardly stop by in the Guild in fact do most of their missions solo, one nearly all of them.

That said find two members among the recruits here to team up with if you wish to take further tests, if not. Well we can officially register you now and you can have the option to take the team test at a later date. Either is fine, now to explain how the test will work.

Our black mage will summon a powerful foe for you to take on as a team. This foe will be determined by what marks you received, so let the black mage know when you are ready and who your team members are, then he'll announce the battle when he's prepared to summon your foe. In case there is trouble of course we'll step in and put a stop to the fight.

Good luck recruits!" Gramm finished.

hokage234
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by hokage234 » 11 Jun 2019, 20:45

OCC: Adam shall be going for B overall

Adam was shocked at the very sudden confession to him from Zya, not expecting that in the slightest. Yes he knew his celestial blood made him more trusting in general around others and even refined some of his features, but most women were not as direct as Zya was. Working together he had no issue with, as it was all a means to an end, but falling in love with her, he couldn't see. He just stood there for a moment stunned from Zya's comment before responding, "I appreciate the compliment Zya, but I can't say I'm very interested in you." He then turned to Kyuro, "So you have no love rivalry to worry about with me, but I would love to work together with you two in a team if you would have me." As Adam finished the Guildmaster spoke up about the next test, the one that allowed you to place above B-. Adam was aiming for at least B rank, hoping to show off enough of his skills. "And it sounds like this may have been great timing, for the Guildmaster just stated this final test is meant for groups of 3, so would you two be willing to join me in this test as well?"

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 14 Jun 2019, 02:13

Kyuro was surprised when Adam said he wasn't interested in Zya.

"I'm a bit surprised. Zya is very attractive but everyone is different I guess. I'd still be happy to work with you on the team test just as soon as I finish the other tests."

Kyuro turns to Zya and wonders if she heard his question about the scale.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 18 Jun 2019, 20:44

OOC: Sulfurus will participate in B+ test.

Sulfurus was sitting in his corner, playing with the dragon scale in between his fingers, when the announcement of the final test came to his ears.
Someone's there, Gramm doesn't seem to be able to alter the nature of the item or even the item itself, sure he has some tricks up his sleeve but not this. As long as you stay corporal your presence can be felt, unless you bring the air around you to a complete standstill... But again this also can be felt, it seems whoever did it must know how to alter reality or at least bend it to some point. Never mind, time to get going and see what's this about.

"[...] That said find two members among the recruits here to team up with if you wish to take further tests, if not. Well we can officially register you now and you can have the option to take the team test at a later date. Either is fine, now to explain how the test will work."

A team test? What are my picks? Ever-hungry emotional dragon-boy, the nihilistic lass who's about to spew blood from her eyes, a mage? There's this hunter

Sulfurus slowly approached Telwyn.

"You're Telwyn right?" - asked he. - "Whatever that creature is I believe you can provide ranged support in the fight, if we diversify our fighting style it should allow us to find openings in that creature's defences easily, so if you feel like teaming up, we'll have to find only one person more."

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 18 Jun 2019, 21:49

Rysiu wrote:OOC: Sulfurus will participate in B+ test.

Sulfurus was sitting in his corner, playing with the dragon scale in between his fingers, when the announcement of the final test came to his ears.
Someone's there, Gramm doesn't seem to be able to alter the nature of the item or even the item itself, sure he has some tricks up his sleeve but not this. As long as you stay corporal your presence can be felt, unless you bring the air around you to a complete standstill... But again this also can be felt, it seems whoever did it must know how to alter reality or at least bend it to some point. Never mind, time to get going and see what's this about.

"[...] That said find two members among the recruits here to team up with if you wish to take further tests, if not. Well we can officially register you now and you can have the option to take the team test at a later date. Either is fine, now to explain how the test will work."

A team test? What are my picks? Ever-hungry emotional dragon-boy, the nihilistic lass who's about to spew blood from her eyes, a mage? There's this hunter

Sulfurus slowly approached Telwyn.

"You're Telwyn right?" - asked he. - "Whatever that creature is I believe you can provide ranged support in the fight, if we diversify our fighting style it should allow us to find openings in that creature's defences easily, so if you feel like teaming up, we'll have to find only one person more."
OOC: I'll be doing the team challenge

Tio hears him speak and walks over and says" I can use an buff which can be used in defense or offense, but I'm ok with any role as long as I get passed this test". She goes silent and now waits to see what the guys would say about the team challenge.

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 20 Jun 2019, 15:15

Sulfurus glimpses at Tio
Well that's a third person, provided Telwyn agrees, shouldn't be an issue if there's a need for brute force to be used I think one Skeletal Behemoth should do the trick, at least she can control herself...

"Consider us teammates then, what bout' you Telwyn?"

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 20 Jun 2019, 22:45

OOC: Going for B+

IC: After asking Adam if he was interested in her romantically, Kyuro was the first to respond. He introduced himself and stated he'd be happy to work with him, then stated they'd be rivals if Adam was interested in her. Kyuro was definitely interested in her, there was no doubt about it now Zya observed. Then Kyuro asked about the scale and why it appeared she had suffered pain because the scale should have prevented that. Unfortunately Zya wasn't really sure herself. She had no proof of her suspicions of who was the cause of it either. Zya didn't like to throw out uncalled for accusations so decided it'd be best not to state her suspicion.

Adam then told Zya he appreciated her interest but he himself wasn't and the confirmed this with Kyuro. But he did ask if they could form a team and work together. Then the Guild Master announced the final test which needed three and he asked if they would join him. Zya was interested in a higher rank so of course she was going to agree to Adam's proposal.

"Sure Adam, I'm good for it, what about you Kyuro? Oh and I'm not sure why I felt a sudden sharp pain previously," Zya finished with to answer Kyuro's earlier question. Her Sure was an answer to both Adam's question to team up and the answer to his rejection of her interest. Well now that she knew Adam wasn't interested it was fine, Kyuro still was. Zya decided to try a smile at Kyuro but was having a difficult time of it and she couldn't quite to get her mouth to upturn so was frowning instead. Smiling was hard Zya decided perhaps her normal disgruntled look was fine.
本好きの下剋上

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 30 Jun 2019, 15:30

OOC: The exams have taken too long. So I'm going to just end them now and we'll move on. You'll still need to form teams if you wish. The idea of the exams was to give all of you an opportunity to write combat posts. Now we'll just jump into it.

Simply put everyone has passed with the rank they desired up to B+. Please state which rank you obtained in your next posts. Therefore the exams are over. I'll be creating quests for your characters to go on. Everyone should partner up with at least one other player, if there isn't one or you want to team up with, let me know and I will create a character for that purpose. The reason for this is roleplaying is interactive and in this RP you pretty much are going to be writing your own stories within it. When I post a quest it and your team takes it, it'll be up to the players on how the non-player characters react on what happens. Play off each other that's in each group. I will of course read them over and track it and make a mention if I believe you need to adjust certain posts. As long as you respect the idea that the world is harsh world and most people aren't that strong with a few exceptions, you'll be fine.

I will give quests ranks, so if you take a B rank mission and you are a B Rank group, your characters are going to have a difficult time completing it. If you take on a B+ mission as B ranks it's going to be a near death experience if not with dead party members resulting. An A rank mission is pretty much death for a B Rank group, there's a small chance of success. If a B Rank takes on a C rank mission it won't be work and still require a B ranks skill but in the end not an actual challenge. D rank missions will be a cake walk practically, but if you screw up you could still get hurt. E rank it impossible to screw up. If go up to A+ and above rank missions for a B rank group your chances are completely nil, you will fail and all party members will be wiped out.

That said if your group is needs an extra post or a few to get things going for your interactive please let me know and I'll add a post to it.

My next post will be a list of quests of various challenges to take on with their listed rewards. I'll update the first page of this RP with the message board and who is undertaking which quests. If desired there is no issue with groups creating a topic for each quest. I will probably be easier with some. Tag it with [G&K] if you do though. Which means the title needs it in it somewhere. That way I know you took this approach.