The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Re: The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Post by Ryuuko » 04 May 2019, 03:29

The guild master seen the pessimistic look on the girls face, she really meant what she said, she'd rather be dead. But she didn't think the guild was stupid, she was just saying that to get to him. This was girl he needed to save. To show the world was better place then she thought it was.

"It isn't all that bad, and no I wont' kill you, so are you here to take the test or join as an E rank member?"

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 04 May 2019, 03:32

"Yes it is, it really is that bad," Zya stated, still with a voice with no emotion to it at all.

"That's too bad, that might have actually been bliss if you killed me."

"Ah, E Rank? That's just stuipid I'll take a test, that's at least has some excitement to it."
本好きの下剋上

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 04 May 2019, 03:37

Well it seemed he wasn't going to be able to convince this one that easily that life wasn't that bad. Yeah she was elf, and she knew she had lived longer than he had despite being practically a child still. She wasn't going to believe a word he said despite his appearance of being older, she knew she was older and therfore probably knew better, a bad habit of longer living species, they underestimated the shorter liveing ones. Well he'd just have to prove her wrong. It wasn't a challenge the guild master would dismiss. So he sorta ignored some of her remarks.

"The tests will be held this afternoon, but food and water are free in the guild, so please enjoy yourself until then." The guild master smiled at her, even though he didn't think she'd care, it was however important to him to do so anyways.

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 04 May 2019, 03:42

The Master was stupid, Zya judged. Young and foolish, he didn't know living forever sucked horrible bad. Oh well, existing for now seemed her only option. She looked around, so there was another enjoy the free grub. But water? That was trash, she wanted coffee, coffee was life, it was only thing worth living for. Sometimes coffee made her forget about her wish to just be dead. Yes coffee was only true friend in this garbage of a life. She went up and asked for coffee, and they served it to her. She ate some of the good too, but not much only because her stomach insisted, but she only ate enough so it woudln't grumble, her stomach was use to her habits. So it was happy with what little food she nourished it with.

Indeed she looked small, the size of a child still, and thin, not well fed, not that she didn't have the opportunity she didn't want to feed it well, but she also hated pain so she fed her worthless body to avoid that. How troublesome. At least she had beautiful coffee. She cupped the coffee within her hands like it was her favorite child, she even looked at with actual joy, instead of usual look of void. She drank it slowly, savoring every drop on her tongue. So invigorating, Zya though and believed whole heartedly, if not for cofffee she knew she'd be dead in some forgotten ditch somewhere.
本好きの下剋上

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 04 May 2019, 05:22

Just after Kyuro had finished eating, he noticed a new person walk in, exchange a few words with the Guild Master and then eat a little food and drink coffee. He thought he'd let her rest for a few minutes before he introduced himself. He wasn't at all shy around strangers and always welcomed the opportunity to make new friends! This new girl seemed rather dark from what little he heard of her exchange with the Guild Master. He wasn't intentionally listening it but he did catch the odd word now and then, one of which was kill. After about her third swallow of coffee, Kyuro walked up to her and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Kyuro! Are you a joining this guild today too? I am and I hope we can be friends!"

Kyuro paused for a moment to give the girl time to process all that he just said before asking, "What's your specialty? I'm a Black Mage!"
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 04 May 2019, 05:29

Sulfurus entered the hall and silently walked up the stairs, his face sullen yet that was his only expression for most of the time. The only time he would grin was when he woudl tighten up a Garrote around unsuspecting target's neck. He passed the half-breed in silence. Now he stood before the guild master.
"I eliminate contracted targets. Sometimes not contracted as well." - he said in a calm manner giving out only one possible impression, to take life for him was nothing but a spit on the ground.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 04 May 2019, 13:00

"Skills such as yours are needed in the Guild, they could even be handy in a group." The Guild Master loked over the newcomer who had to introduce himself yet, he was experienced and capable, no doubt.

"I assume you'll want to take the test, E rank missions probably wouldn't suit you, they are mostly about getting rid of annoying rodents, and cleaning up streets."

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 04 May 2019, 13:08

Zya turns toward Kyuro with a look of utter despair on her face.

"Have you ever had a death wish?" Zya asked in her emotionless voice.

"Because I just did." Why did someone have to interrupt her while she was drinking coffee? Her one true companion in her miserable excuse for a life? What a horrendous crime!

Zya turned back to drinking her coffee, hoping Kyuro would go away and let her enjoy what little she had in life to.
本好きの下剋上

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 04 May 2019, 20:40

"A death wish? Why no...I haven't. Why do you have a death wish? It's such a beautiful day outside today but I won't bother you since you apparently wish to be left alone.

Kyuro departs eager to meet the new guy who just walked in. He figured he'd wait until after the guy was finished talking to the Guild Master. He didn't want to be rude and he could tell the Guild Master was not a man he wanted to cross. So he decided to explore the guild hall. It was a rather large building after all. He wandered over to the request board and saw that some of the lower level quests were super easy like "find my missing necklace" and even some of the medium difficulty quests didn't seem like much of a challenge to him. Unfortunately, he couldn't take on any of the quests until after he took the test later today.

"I wonder how many more people are going to come today! I can't wait to meet them and make new friends"
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 04 May 2019, 21:42

http://gdnd.wikidot.com/race:aasimar mixed with demon I know the first one is not on the list but I thought it would be interesting if not I can make her a half angel half demon given she uses dance to confuse charm and such her foes [mention=705]Klwen[/mention]
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 04 May 2019, 21:42

Sulfurus looked at the Guild Master and smiled wryly.
"Consider me interested" - he replied. He didn't want to waste time for idle chit chat. During his Rebelion and Requiem times it was simple. Answer when asked and eliminate marked target. sleep, rinse and repeat. Yet he couldn't resist one person. She was talking all the time about having a death wish. If there was one person who new something about death wishes it was Sulfurus himself. Not that he had one but rather he was granting them on many occasions. His actions were always planned. His words devoid of unnecessary meaning and few in number. Should he speak more than usually there had to be the reason. He then approached the girl who devoted herself solely to the coffee.
"I have heard you had a death wish" - said he in a gravely tone - "A shiv between fifth and sixth rib should make it come true and you'd turn from hating your life to praying for the pain to end as every breath would become more difficult to take. The pain would slowly consume your mind until you perished into darkness for there awaits nothing." - he looked at her with disregard once more - "Death wishes aren't for the likes of you, Death Wishes are the weapons of ultimate destruction and you are not worthy of one" - he added after a pause and walked away towards the table in the corner where the light was the dimmest of all places. He sat there and completely ceased all movement. In the past during, what he called, the beginning of the fall of Immuna fortress he has witnessed power of death wish. When a focused will of those who ask for it turns them into a one time avatar of death. Shredding their bodies and tearing their souls apart they would launch a devastating spell most likely able to kill gods themselves. There was no glory in death wish, there was no afterlife, there were no remains to collect. He never found himself capable of such endeavour yet he remembers one particular name - Malfice. He not only survived his death wish but actually survived it twice each time bringing destruction in a radius of hundreds of meters. Sure each time he would end up with his body scarred head to toes, barely breathing and in a pool of blood. It took weeks of the best healers to recuperate him. Sulfurus couldn't understand why someone would want to end up their life in such an uninspiring way... the same way his targets did whenever he finished his task.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 04 May 2019, 21:49

sacred dragon wrote:http://gdnd.wikidot.com/race:aasimar mixed with demon I know the first one is not on the list but I thought it would be interesting if not I can make her a half angel half demon given she uses dance to confuse charm and such her foes [mention=705]Klwen[/mention]

OOC: Sure, it'll be fine.

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 04 May 2019, 21:54

Little did that young person know that'd only be painful for her. It wouldn't kill her at all, it'd just suck for a long time, and she'd just wish for death even more so the pain would go away. Her demon half thanks to her hateful father healed itself quite efficiently but the pain didn't go away until it finished healing. It was like being tortured the whole time while her body healed, it just sucked. He walked away. Good.

Zya turned back to sipping her coffee. Hopefully people wouldn't keep coming up to her telling her they knew better when they were younger and ignorant of what she's gone through and what her pitiful excuse for a body was like. Why did she have demon blood running through her veins. Of course no one could tell, she looked like any other elf. Her uncle told her that was a blessing, he was the only family who'd even speak to her, not that she blamed them, after all after her birth she ate her mother. She shudered at the thought even now she remembered doing so like it was perfectly natural, why didn't they kill her, she deserved it. The small emotion she'd shown briefly quickly vanished.
本好きの下剋上

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 04 May 2019, 23:04

Name: Tio Wikama
Class: Fighter, White Mage, Black Mage,
Race: Half aasimar/ Half demon bunny
Personality: Tio is fun loving and playful and mysterious there are many more sides of her but she only shows them when the mood is right.
Appearance: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... Dancer.jpg
Background: To be revealed in the RP
Powers: Moderate heal/regeneration, Dance of a thousand shadows this can allow her to confuse and inflict dark type damage on to one or many depending on how it's drawbacks are she has to be very careful because not only can it draw mana quickly it can also force her darker nature out and it can take over her and the long she does the dance the harder it is to come back to her normal self. Dance of the sentinel general this allows her and her ally's temporary dex strength and other bonus but has a limited time of forty minutes and can only be used three times in a day, also has a range of a hundred and twenty feet tops. Enhanced Hearing and Flexibility Agility from her rabbit demon side. Dance of the succubus this allows her to charm her foes while dancing does not work on creatures that are immune to charm and elves are resistant to it.
Fight style is a mix between break dancing belly and other forms relating to dance.
Rank: Unknown E ( Has yet to take the test because she's never been adventuring.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 05 May 2019, 00:10

OOC: [mention=12878]sacred dragon[/mention] Love the bio, you have a creative character concept, I can't wait to see her in action.