The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Re: The Guild and Kingdoms [RP] hosted by Tempest

Post by sacred dragon » 05 May 2019, 00:29

Klwen wrote:OOC: [mention=12878]sacred dragon[/mention] Love the bio, you have a creative character concept, I can't wait to see her in action.

OOC: Thanks, it's been hard to keep my creativity up on and off lately so I figured I must try harder

Tio is taking the day off since she has done three back to back dancing shifts because two of the dancers were ill and injured, she didn't mind it meant extra money and extra money meant better kit for her. She walks through town towards what some of the people had mentioned as a guild. Some of the women cussed her and she playfully flicks them the double birdy just to irk them some more. She remembered that she asked for her weapons to be reformed and enchanted so she could fight much more efficiently, so she stops off in the blacksmith and waves to Noman an amusing drawf and says" Ay it's a shame your taken our I would cook and dance for you when I could".
He gently laughs and says" On one hand that would be great but might not be so good for my heart long term".

Tio giggles and says" And who says all drawafs are grumpy sods, but your right and I wouldn't want you to accidentally die on me, that aside though i'm really happy it's you making my kit, there's not that many good magical blacksmiths around these days".

He brings out the bracelets for protection and razor rings, the great thing about the way it's made it one could retract the blades normally if one knows how or use magic to make them bigger or reform and so much more. She tries the bracers first and once on she moves her wrist around and then smiles because they feel great. She tries the rings on next and it was not long before a guy tried to cope a feel so she playfully sways and then trips him he loses his balance then falls towards a new shield, he hits the shield and knocks himself out.

Norman sighs and then brings the rest of the stuff she ordered out and says" Some men really don't have any manners but I'm glad you didn't decide to cut him up on my floor my wife just finished cleaning and I would be used as a punching bag if she had to clean it again".

Tio tryes on the kit and dances a little for him because she's over the moon then says" You can keep the extra for the time being, it will come in handy later". She walks out of the shop with the new stuff and then continues to the guild, it's not very long before she gets to the entrance of the guild.

She pauses the doors open and looks around to see what she's going to be dealing with in the future, she listened to the guy to the man known as Gramm and waits for them to stop because she's not rude unless she has to be.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 05 May 2019, 00:58

Telwyn was sat fletching arrows as the new recruits came in, when Sulfurus walked past he suddenly felt uneasy this was strange because Telwyn had no memory of ever meeting the man before but somehow he knew this man was dangerous. He decided he would be keeping an eye on this one.
After Sulfurus had finised talking Telwyn stood and walked towards the guild master.
"Master Gramm I'm off to hunt we need to increase some of our supplies now that we seem to be increasing in number" He glanced over at Sulfur then spoke softly almost whispering to the guild master.
"And if you would permit I would also like to take the test again, I wont screw up like last time"
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 05 May 2019, 01:15

OOC: [mention=12878]sacred dragon[/mention] Edited my post. I didn't mean to not include you.

IC: The Guild Master listend to what Telwyn had to say and nodded.

"It has been a year since you last took a test, so you may take one now. Are you sure your ready for it?" Gramm knew Telwyn was talented. He knew he could do it, but he had to do it for himself if was going to be ranked to the next level.

Gramm noted that a girl dressed as dancer was waiting, a half-celestial by her appearance. Hmm, Murdock wondered what had brought the girl here. A quest? A change in heart on career paths. Perhaps, she seemed to waiting until Telwyn and him was finish speaking, he was pretty sure she wasn't waiting to speak to Telwyn unless there was something Telwyn had managed to hide about his character that is. So the Guild Master was sure the woman wanted to speak to him. He waved at her to let her know he had noticed her and to give him a second.

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 05 May 2019, 01:17

OOC: You forgot my char i was waiting till you two were done talking lol

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 05 May 2019, 01:36

"I'm sure master Gramm, I wont let you down" He turned and grabbed his newly fletched arrows as he headed for the door, glanced cautiously at the man sat in the corner and gave a polite nod to the woman standing in the doorway and left to gather supplies for the guilds stores.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 05 May 2019, 01:39

Gramm nooded to Telwyn's assurance that he'd do well this time. It was good to see his enthuisam. He did seem cautious of one of the newcomers, however. Well the guild needed some shady characters to do the shady jobs, it was part of what they did here.

Murdock walked up to the dancer.

"Sorry about the wait, so what brings you here today, are you here to join or to put in for a request for a job posting?"

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by sacred dragon » 05 May 2019, 11:11

Klwen wrote:Gramm nooded to Telwyn's assurance that he'd do well this time. It was good to see his enthuisam. He did seem cautious of one of the newcomers, however. Well the guild needed some shady characters to do the shady jobs, it was part of what they did here.

Murdock walked up to the dancer.

"Sorry about the wait, so what brings you here today, are you here to join or to put in for a request for a job posting?"

Tio gently smiles not minding the wait and says" I'm Tio Guild Master Gramm, it's a pleasure to meet you and I can tell I'll be in capable hands here, truth be told I've never done this thing called adventuring and I'm not sure if I'll be here long term but as the saying goes you don't know till you have tried it so i'll take the test". She pauses for a minute then leans down and whispers" I'm also training in magical black and white magic and hand to hand but i would prefer if you kept that on the down low i don't want to make others feel out of place and such".

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 05 May 2019, 13:22

The Guild Master nodded as he listned to Tio.

"Ah, so you are multi-talented. Eventually your skills will get out, I won't say anything if that's your wish. Keep in mind I won't be testing you, some of my vet members will. If you want a higher rank initially you'll need to utilize more of your skills to achieve that, but if your goal is to keep some of your powers hidden, well that's up to you, but your quests many not be challenging enough for you.

I do prefer members who plan on staying on the Guild, but there's no rule that says you have to. Guilds are driven by job requests, which there are plenty of, and plenty needs work so I actualy have a few who come and go. Usualy they leave because they realized being an adventurer is one of the most hazadous occuptions out there, our survival rate of new members is 50% at best. I wish that wasn't true, but there's no point in sugar coating it. You appear to be doing well, you sure you want to join? I wouldn't even say is better, it's the type of life adventuring is that attracts adventurers."

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 05 May 2019, 18:37

Kyuro had a huge grin on his face as new member after new member entered the guild. "This is going to be so much fun!" he says to himself. "I'm not even sure whom I should approach first and introduce myself to! Some of them seem a little scarier than others. Maybe I should wait for someone to approach me....my encounter with the girl earlier didn't go as well as I planned but I won't let that setback stop me."

Kyuro decides its time for another plate of food, his dragon blood ensured he had a hearty appetite at all times and the food that the guild had to offer was simply delicious. They had boar that was roasted to perfection as well as ribs with an exquisite barbecue sauce unlike Kyuro had ever tasted before. He was going to love it here he knew.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 06 May 2019, 12:24

Sulfurtus has been sitting in the corner completely still, his chair slightly leaned towards the wall, arms crossed on his chest and his eyes closed. Yet he was perfectly aware of his surroundings. The halfbreed was about to get another portion of food. The smell of it was surely tingling Sulfurus senses, after a quick thought he too decided to give it a shot. All in all one need to eat from time to time. Even though if assassinations seem not too physically demanding, a single blow in a vital point with a poison coated blade usually does the job, there's much more strain on the psyche. And clear mind during missions is a must, hunger on the other hand is a distraction and a rumbling stomach while nearing the victim is the last thing an assassin would like to experience, and would be probably the last one experienced at all.
He got up of the chair and walked towards the dining table. "Walked" however is too much of a word to describe the movement. That was what he called a "Ghost Step", sulfurs was moving forward in a kind of blinking fashion. The motion wasn't fluid it rather captured his one position and then he would disappear only to reappear two or three steps further, a kind of slideshow of a moving yet repeatedly vanishing point. In the blink of an eye he was standing next to the halfbreed, thinking which food should he pick.
"You've eaten lots. Recommend me something". - said he coldly.

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 06 May 2019, 23:24

Kyuro jumps just a bit at the sudden appearance of the new guy whose name he didn't catch earlier. He glances at him and sizes him up as a formidable opponent. It was a moment or two before he realized the man had spoken to him.

"My name is Kyuro! I highly recommend the roasted boar with barbecue sauce with a side of potatoes and carrots. "

Kyuro felt just a tad bit uneasy around the man. He was clearly a killer and the harsh way he spoke indicated that he was a man of few words. Kyuro decided to keep his distance and so he excused himself and went back to a table to finish eating his food. Once he was finished eating, he let out a large burp and took a large swig of water.

"Now, let's see who else is planning on joining the guild."

He looks around and spots someone who looks like a dancer.

"Hi, I'm Kyuro. It's nice to meet you!"
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 06 May 2019, 23:53

Usagi wrote:Kyuro jumps just a bit at the sudden appearance of the new guy whose name he didn't catch earlier. He glances at him and sizes him up as a formidable opponent. It was a moment or two before he realized the man had spoken to him.

"My name is Kyuro! I highly recommend the roasted boar with barbecue sauce with a side of potatoes and carrots. "

Kyuro felt just a tad bit uneasy around the man. He was clearly a killer and the harsh way he spoke indicated that he was a man of few words. Kyuro decided to keep his distance and so he excused himself and went back to a table to finish eating hies food. Once he was finished eating, he let out a large burp and took a large swig of water.

"Now, let's see who else is planning on joining the guild."

He looks around and spots someone who looks like a dancer.

"Hi, I'm Kyuro. It's nice to meet you!"

Tio gently smiles and says" I'm Tio and while I'm a dancer I hope to learn many new things from adventuring". She pauses for a minute then looks at the guy behind and on another table then pulls back in the leans in and wispers" there's an old saying often ones that need to show off are lacking something, I don't need to show off because I'm confidant in my skills but it's easier to lurn a proud hunter by playing a weakling keep that in mind".

hokage234
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by hokage234 » 07 May 2019, 02:51

Name: Adam
Class: White Mage/Black Mage
Race: half-elf/half angel
Personality: Adam does his best to stay cheery and have a positive outlook in life. When faced with demons or half demons he becomes more cold towards them.
Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/amethyst0212 ... -537669732
Background: Adam does not know much of his father growing up, only knowing he helped to give his mother a child she finally longed for. He grew up in the forest with his mother learning the ways of a white mage from his mother and their people. It was until his village was destroyed and ravaged by a demon clan that Adam found himself near death and saved by a mysterious mage. After recovering Adam begun to seek out his revenge but was stopped by the mage and instead was taught to channel his anger into black magic to fight back and protect himself. He now seeks out adventuring in hopes to find leads to the demon clan that destroyed his village.

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Basically Deleted » 07 May 2019, 03:18

"Thanks for the advice," whispers Kyuro. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Anyways, " he says a bit louder, " What do you think of the Guild Master? He seems like a nice, powerful guy. I wouldn't want to cross him though."

Kyuro takes a moment to assess Tio. She doesn't appear like the type that would be interested in adventuring, however he knew looks could be deceiving. A nagging voice in his head suggested that she might have an ulterior motive but that could just be his inner dragon wishing for some action.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 07 May 2019, 09:01

Sulfurus listened to halfbreed's advice and picked up a piece of boar with the side of vegetables. Then in a blink of an eye was back at his corner eating.
"They sure are loud" - thought he. - "And where noise reigns, the silence acts unseen".
He's been taking small bites as if worried not to eat too much. Ocasionally staring at the newcomers. The wait seemed to be longer than expected.