Tears From Heaven | OOC

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Tears From Heaven | OOC

Post by PharaohAtem » 01 Apr 2019, 00:19

I'm thinking up a character for this one.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 01 Apr 2019, 03:36

PharaohAtem wrote:I'm thinking up a character for this one.

Currently two for two. Player's choice.

Hokum_Y2K

Post by Hokum_Y2K » 02 Apr 2019, 01:15

Alright I am done sexies

Gowi
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Gowi » 02 Apr 2019, 22:24

Are you?

Hokum_Y2K

Post by Hokum_Y2K » 02 Apr 2019, 23:33

Gowi wrote:Are you?

Kuro
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Kuro » 05 Apr 2019, 22:35

I'll work out a post after I finish the rest of the CS this weekend. Will probably be gone Saturday, so I'll try to get things up tonight or Sunday.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 12 Apr 2019, 17:48

So we're good to post?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 13 Apr 2019, 02:01

Expendable wrote:Currently two for two. Player's choice.

I keep thinking steam punk pirate for some reason, why am I doing that?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 13 Apr 2019, 02:24

Beatrix is awaiting judgement.

Beatrix Inara Sullivan

Weight: 102lbs
Height: 5'1"

"Father always said to keep a good head on your shoulders, but I prefer to remove mine when in danger!"

Summary-

Beatrix was born several years ago this day. She was raised like any other lady would be raised on this god forsaken planet, to trust no one and keep your head on your shoulders, not off it. I mean those rules are simple right? Wrong. Her father was first to die. He wound up on the wrong side of a blaster and well, at least Beatrix wasn't there to witness it. However she heard it. She was five at the time and man is that a very influential part of someone's life.

Her mother was smarter than her father, but in the end she was also killed several years later, six to be exact. By who, well slavers of course. You would do anything to save your family too right? No less die in front of your only child, while said child is screaming her head off. Something snapped that day. Beatrix was no longer some fragile thing that most of them consider her to be, no. Her would be slavers learned one thing that day. Never underestimate a girl who's head had come off her shoulders. Picking up a shard of metal the size of a kitchen knife, she lunged at the first man. He shot at her panicked, but missed. Instead he hit the wall behind her, he couldn't mutter much of a word in protest as his neck was brutally torn into by said shard of metal.

Luckily it was only two people that came to accost them, if there had been more, Beatrix might of died that day. Now she is just a lone wolf, living off what's left of the land, not afraid to help those in a similar situation she was in. Yes she might be seen as a dog that needs disciplined, but she is a dog that has escaped the clutches of many warlord. That day still is fresh in her mind and it fuels her will to survive each day.

Traits

Losing Her Head- Beatrix is likely to lose herself to the memory of killing that slaver. Her eyes dilate and a wicked smile crosses her face. Her pain threshold and stamina threshold both dissipate until she once again has her "head attached". In this state her moral's no longer matter, she attacks with reckless abandon and fears almost nothing her inner animosity taking over. After this state is over, she needs to rest an entire twenty four hours before she can even attempt it again.

Survival Instinct- Despite her looks, Beatrix has survived many, many years on her own. She has escaped the clutches of many a warlord by embracing the animalistic nature that man sometimes forgets. Her senses slightly more attuned to her survival instincts. Beatrix has the knowledge to find food and water when there seemingly is none.

Uncanny Evasion- Being fast on foot is one thing, but being able to narrowly escape a laser is another. Having the ability to tap into her primal survival instincts, she can do just that, but not as often as one may think. She overexerts her self every time she manages to do this, leaving her open to further assault. So unless she loses her head, you won't see this often.

I don't like guns!- She will never use any type of gun.

Equipment-

Throwing Knives- Simple knives about the size of a common kitchen knife. She uses them for ranged weapons instead of a gun.

Makeshift Sword- Made of a couple of robotic parts and one of the blades from a propeller of an aircraft, this sword's blade is about half her height. It is double edged and can cleanly cut through most common metals.

Red Scarf- This red scarf is what she would call her trademark. Most people remember her for it and some even fear it, however it's just there to keep her warm, safe, and most importantly, snuggly!

Large Satchel- Contains many small items, which mostly pertain to her survival, such as water and food items. Also has that metal shard she used to cut through the slavers throat.
(Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

Gowi
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Gowi » 15 Apr 2019, 02:04

Expendable wrote:So we're good to post?

Unless you guys think I should do another post, yeah, I think so. I've been kinda caught up with NBA playoffs, so that's why I've been absent for a few days.

Kuro
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Kuro » 15 Apr 2019, 23:42

I still needa finish my CS and post in a few other RPs, but I probably can get a post up this week. Been busy with stuff.

Kuro
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Kuro » 24 Apr 2019, 12:27

Okay, now that April has finally settled down for me and that I'm on a mission to catch up on everything I've been saying I need to work on but haven't done anything for, I'm going to work up a post today.

Jaxxiz8000
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Jaxxiz8000 » 30 Apr 2019, 10:56

This sounds really interesting. I have been gone for a long time and this sounds like something that would really good to be involved with, an interesting return to Roleplaying Nation. May think up a character but will definitely follow the IC thread either way if it starts up.

When Angels fall with broken wings, I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends, I'll carry you and we will live forever, forever ~ Breaking Benjamin When Angels Fall

Gowi
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Gowi » 15 May 2019, 12:34

Jaxxiz8000 wrote:This sounds really interesting. I have been gone for a long time and this sounds like something that would really good to be involved with, an interesting return to Roleplaying Nation. May think up a character but will definitely follow the IC thread either way if it starts up.
Well, let me know when you wanna jump in!

As for the rest of us. I did a thing.

Hokum_Y2K

Post by Hokum_Y2K » 19 May 2019, 02:33

time to work on a post for this