Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Re: Beach Party (Casual, All Welcome) [SIGNUPS REQUIRED]

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 10 Jul 2019, 04:24

Taiga looks up at Ex and points out the ones she knew. First there was Fate, the boy she had just walked by. "Eh... You know Fate." Then she had to squint as something changed on the paper. "Oh that's weird.... Well it's not Ryn anymore, it's Ivory? Oh great, yeah we're the only three here so far. You, me Fate... C'mon people, we need more support!"
(Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 10 Jul 2019, 04:39

*Fate was shocked to see the the Cute girl approaching him vanished out of thin air. Was she a mirage a magician whatever it was he had only 1 thing to say...*

"Typical of course this always happens"

* depression sinks in*

OOC: We had a rather interesting set back so figured make light of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 10 Jul 2019, 04:52

Atem was so so late, far later then she was for normally anything. She was either early or punctual and this time she was neither, and the only good thing was she had her close far readier then she did when it came to her alarm not going off. She had a red and gold suit and shoes, though in her bag she had sandals because as it would get hotter then sandals worked better at keeping cool. Making sure everything else was done she hurried to meet up with everyone, cringing since she was really really late.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Leo Mark Radomir
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Leo Mark Radomir » 10 Jul 2019, 09:06

Sacred steps out from the shadows and says" hi people I'm sacred,yes I know I have a dad body, but hey I can still be a good tower, speaking of which who's on team one so we can work out who goes where".

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 10 Jul 2019, 14:03

As soon as she said something, Taiga noticed two more people appear. "Wait that is," she looks down to the paper to read the descriptions of the people she had mentioned. "Hey you two! Red and Dad bod, we're over here!" The short blonde said, waving her arms like a madwoman. She was sitting down, but she knew her voice carried. "Team one over here!" She yells.
(Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 10 Jul 2019, 15:03

Maki looked at Trish and nodded

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, it'll be good to get out of the sun for a bit"
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 10 Jul 2019, 22:52

"Yay!" Ex smiled. So many people....!

Suddenly spending a weekend locked in the trunk of an old Ford Phaeton didn't seem so bad. So nervous around strangers..!

"So uh, I'm just Ex, and does anyone know what we're doing today?" she smiled, fighting the urge to run and find a safe place to hole up in.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 11 Jul 2019, 04:40

*with the cute girl teleporting (or whatever that was) away Fate decided to join the 1st teams area Knowing they needed to pick a leader*

Spoiler:  
[mention=19279]TsundereSantaiga[/mention]
[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention]
[mention=401]Ivory[/mention]
[mention=26087]Leo Mark Radomir[/mention]
[mention=17199]Expendable[/mention]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Jul 2019, 16:45

"I'm sorry about being late everyone, my name is Atem.' She said with a bright smile.

She eyeballed the water which looked so inviting and the sand which always felt waterful on the feet.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 11 Jul 2019, 18:00

"Alright, let's go!" Trish helped Maki up "Are you joining us Keith?" she asked him.

Trish and Maki began to walk over to the umbrellas. She had her eye on the green one! Apart from pink, green was one of her favourite colours.

Trish took a seat under the umbrella... 'Much better' she thought and took another sip of the drink Keith had got for her.
She looked over at the other team.

"It looks like most of the other team have arrived" Trish said "I suppose we need to think about whose going to lead our team for the activities"
Trish looked at Maki and Keith :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 11 Jul 2019, 19:12

Maki took a sip from her drink that she had picked up as they made their way to the umbrella, she obviously sat under the purple one. Purple was her favourite colour after all. She then untied her hair an let loose her long purple hair and brushed her hand through it. She pulled her shades up and looked at Trish

"But how do we pick who leads the team?", she questioned

She then took another sip of her drink, feeling the cold liquid travel through her system

"I really needed this..."
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

TsundereSantaiga
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
United States of America

Post by TsundereSantaiga » 11 Jul 2019, 23:27

Listening to most everyone's responses. She nodded to each of them. "FINALLY, most of us are here. I'm Taiga, and I'm here to win! Though I'm not the most graceful person. I'm sure we'll do moderately well." She crosses her arms and looks around at everyone, "Who gonna head the team?" She says very bluntly. "I can, but you all may not like me much..."

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 12 Jul 2019, 03:14

*realising he didn't say what he wanted as if he accidentally deleted it from is mind*

Yeah um hi. Foer those don't know me names Fate. Anyway we probably should weed out who does not want be leader to speed it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 12 Jul 2019, 03:19

SECOND CHALLENGE

PRIZE TO FIRST TEAM THAT COMPLETES THE CHALLENGE

Spoiler:  
100 AL Points to each member of the winning team

TASK

Volleyball Tournament
Points decided by [mention=56975]Sirena[/mention]

NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS AT RANDOM

NOTES:
  • Inactive team mates will be removed Friday Night.Teams will be made even if need be
  • Until Usagi return's please refer to the host as "The Host".It makes things confusing right now.Thank you

Spoiler:  
[mention=100291]Fate[/mention]
[mention=100737]Beerkeg[/mention]
[mention=19279]TsundereSantaiga[/mention]
[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention]
[mention=770]Ryn[/mention]
[mention=26087]Leo Mark Radomir[/mention]
[mention=17199]Expendable[/mention]
[mention=79663]DragonOfDojima[/mention]
[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention]
[mention=28564]hokage234[/mention]
[mention=84840]JennyInTokyo[/mention]