Final Fantasy XV-II [Everyone Welcome]

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

SinXForr
Standard Member
United States of America

Final Fantasy XV-II [Everyone Welcome]

Post by SinXForr » 01 Sep 2019, 20:08

Eos, for centuries the war betwixt light and darkness has never ceased to exist; King Noctis Lucis Caelum and Queen Lunafrey Nox Fleuret-Caelum now have ushered the new world into a semblance of peace. But even with their story finished, the birth of their child(ren), has only begun. Prince Tenebris Noctis-Lucis Caelum the one hundred and fifteenth Prince has begun his life. Filling in his time as a student, finds himself wanting to venture out into the world; the only issue is that he is fifteen and shouldn't be ready to go out into the world. Upon his fifteenth birthday his father bequeathed onto him the Engine Blade Mark II, a weapon of Tenebris' own design, forged into the balanced blade it is now. The world of Eos is vast, from the Citadel of Lucis, to the wide open plains, there is a lot to be discovered along the way and many people to see and help.

That is until an ancient slumbering evil arises in the form of a being, to not only breed darkness but to spread the Starscourge among the people, the plants, and the animals. Their goal is unknown but it is up to those who are willing to stand and fight for Eos that will make all the difference.

|| OOC: Okay so I have not really specified exactly what the whole map of Eos looks like but I will put a reference as soon as I remember the coding for certain things.

[Onto the character creation]

Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Affiliation:
Appearance: (Description or Images will work)

--Available Characters--
King Noctis Lucis Caelum (Complete Creative Control)
Queen Lunafreya (Complete Creative Control)
Any of the Glaives/Crownsguard (Will link referances upon a later date, again due to coding)
The Antagonist (Complete Creative Control)
Gladiolus Amacita (Complete Creative Control)
Ignis Scientia (Complete Creative Control)
Prompto Argentum (Complete Creative Control)
(Any other characters from Final Fantasy XV is more than welcome)

--The Rules--
Basically all AL/RN rules apply
No Godmodding
No Instakilling (NPC excluded)
Any form of Adult situation take it elsewhere
Keep swearing to a minimum, I want everyone to enjoy their time here
As to the Lucian bloodline, I don't mind a few Caelum children and/or relatives to a few I don't want too many of them roaming around (unless they work side by side with the unnamed Antagonist)
This is a story for everyone to have creative control, but everything has its limits. I don't want people to be overpowered with no way of being defeated, that's not any fun.
Be kind to one another, it's just roleplay.

--And Now for my characters skeleton--

Name: Prince Tenebris Noctis-Lucis Caelum CXV
Weapon of Choice: Engine Blade Mk II (Will Edit for Reference once I relearn the coding)
Affiliation: The Light
Appearance: Tenebris looks like a spitting image of Noctis, from his hair, all the way down to his dress (Again will show references later upon coding)
Other Information: Tenebris is skilled in battle and strategy, he is by no means a master but has a fair bit of confidence when the occasion presents itself; he is a hard worker and will see to it that his objectives are completed every single time. However he is very quick tempered and on the occasion that he does warp around like his father he will suffer mild headaches. He loves his naps during the day and would rather be up all night if he could get away with it.
Attributes: Tenebris can "Warp" like his father, he is in the process of learning the use of the Armiger. With his mother being not only the Queen, but as well as the Oracle, he can perform "Miracles" which involves him reaching inside his inner self to cure the sick, repel deamons, to healing the blind, but it does take a toll on him, eventually if he does too many he will become afflicted by whichever he takes in last. For example if he performs said "Miracles" on a number of blind recipients he will eventually become blind himself. "Miracles" are a one way street, he can not perform them on himself.

--And Now For the into post--

Summer time in Eos, a time where the bloom of flowers were in full swing, the sweet and savory smells of the world around could fill ones nose; fore Tenebris, it meant more time to train and less at the Academy. To him, swinging a sword and plotting upon a map were a lot easier than figuring out equations and the latter. It was on this day the crowned Prince found himself sitting underneath a tree, with sweat rolling down his brow, and panting from the lengthy training sessions. He was well equipped with knowledge of the mock battles still fresh in his mind. Now nothing could ever beat a Lucian summer, it was the best time of the year at least according to himself, he would rather be outside than inside. As he took a breath and got to his feet his oculars began scanning the area around him and yet these words escaped his lips. "Man, it's hot out." Tenebris took off towards a training dummy but as he went to perform a "warp strike" he found himself flat on his butt with an ensuing headache.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I can neither live with you nor, without you"
Uta

SinXForr
Standard Member
United States of America

Re: Final Fantasy XV-II [Everyone Welcome]

Post by SinXForr » 13 Sep 2019, 23:50

OOC: Absolutely Original characters are more than welcomed here sorry for my absence work has taken its toll on me. I will be more active I assure you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I can neither live with you nor, without you"
Uta

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Re: Final Fantasy XV-II [Everyone Welcome]

Post by Tanya » 20 Oct 2019, 17:18

[mention=14587]SinXForr[/mention] is this still going? If so since I have time now I'd like to join this.
本好きの下剋上