Anime League Academy

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: Anime League Academy

Post by Expendable » 06 Sep 2019, 06:04

Mamiko sighed. First day of school and in a new city. Her parents didn't want her to go, of course. The city was a dangerous place, so... dry.

She brushed a few errant strands of hair behind her ear. There were so many people, strange new vending machines...! Like that one that one down the alley that was selling.... selling....

Mamiko turned and hurried down the street.

These people were such perverts!

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 08 Sep 2019, 05:31

"Oh!" Mamiko said, covering her mouth with her hand, then bowing her head in apology. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!"

Hesitantly, she took Yen's hand, not quite sure what she was supposed to do with it.

"My name is Mamiko," she added, blushing with embarrassment. "It's nice that I ran into, that is..."

She giggled.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so new to the city. Oh! Do you go to the Academy too?"

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 09 Sep 2019, 05:03

"Oh, really?" Mamiko beamed. "I'd like that!"

She brushed off her skirt, then took her backpack from Yen, nervously taking her in. She pointed to the phone.

"Is that okay? It didn't get broken I hope!"

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 11 Sep 2019, 17:20

"I'm from Bakkai in Soya Prefecture," she said. "I got tired of seeing tourists coming through so decided to become one. This is the first time of Hokkaido."

Please don't think I'm a hick.

"I'm living with my... aunt," she said lamely. "So how about you?"

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 13 Sep 2019, 03:38

"She works nights at this club, so I have to be quiet in the morning so I don't disturb her," Mamiko says. "I'm very glad she's willing to take me in, but I barely see her except on the weekends. Saturday she woke me up and we went to some markets to find all these ingredients that she used to make this incredible supper!"

"Still, this last week has been so very lonely," she sighs. "I wasn't expecting to be lonely in a city full of people!"

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 16 Sep 2019, 18:09

"So, what's this school like?" Mamiko asked. "I've heard a lot of stories. Do kids bully one another here?"

Instinctively, her hand stole over her chest to touch the locket hidden under her clothes. It would be bad if she lost that.

"Small school," she blushed, dropping her hand away. "I'm not used to large classes."

And everyone was too scared of her dad to try bullying his daughter. But some of the things they said when they thought she wasn't listening....

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 21 Sep 2019, 19:35

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" Mamiko smiled. She pointed ahead of them. "Is that it?"

There was a building ahead, but she wasn't sure if that was the school or not.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 28 Sep 2019, 07:09

"So do they really make you stand outside the classroom holding a bucket of water if you're late?" Mamiko asked, curious, quickening her step. Being late didn't sound so bad. "Someone told me that what they had to do when they were late for class."

She hoped it was the right place. School sounded different in the city. Especially a school that had no idea of who her father was.

Mamiko hoped it was also out of her father's reach.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 11 Oct 2019, 22:01

"Which classroom are you in?" Mamiko asked, hoping that Yennifer would be in it as well. After all, she was the only actual hu.... person she'd ever spoken with in this city.

She started eyeing the other students, they were a strange looking lot. How many of them were in her class, she wondered?