Idol Interactions (Have you met any?)

Our Idol Club aims to cater to all your Idol needs. Idol RP. Games. Discussion. <3
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 09 Jan 2021, 22:46

Have you met an idols? Share your experience here
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 01 Mar 2021, 19:11

I've met C-ute, Juice=Juice, ANGERME, NECRONOMIDOL, Saki from 2&, GARUDA, Hanako-san and Mutant Monster from Japan, as well as a ton of overseas idols.

C-ute was fun because my oshi Chisato said she loved my hair and wouldn't let go of my hands, and Juice=Juice was fine because one of my faves complimented my lips and kept waving to me. ANGERME went by a little bit fast.

The alt groups were fun because you get to spend more 1 on 1 time with them as opposed to the mainstream idols. With NECRONOMIDOL me and Himari kept talking and asking each other "daijoubu" because she fell off stage and I had a nosebleed (lol)
Saki from 2& is always nice to all fans
GARUDA was fun because we met in the bathroom (joy of being the only girl at a concert is the idols use the normal bathroom) and she's close friends with my kamioshi idol, Hoshina Miku. So we spoke a lot about their work relationship together, and we recreated her pose in our cheki together.
Hanako-san was fun because even though her whole schtick is making a mess and throwing things into the audience and hitting fans, she came over and petted me :P She recognised me from my own idol work, which was a pretty big honour.
Mutant Monster were all cool, although I didn't get much time with them
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 11 Apr 2023, 17:44

Yeah at a comic con last May, I met former Doctor Who assistant Sophie Aldred, and she was lovely, the poor thing sat and listened to me moan about how the long walk from Elsecar Train station to the Heritage Centre had killed my hearing aid and said how sorry she was! Made my day that!
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 11 Apr 2023, 20:07

Does @GraceMellody count?

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 11 Apr 2023, 21:30

I saw Mourning Musume at Anime Expo 2009. And no. They didn't do a fan meet. They wouldn't even let they're pics be taken.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GFX by:Ioreth

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 19 Apr 2023, 21:39

LilMissLarBear wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 20:07
Does @GraceMellody count?
teehee of course

Snowballs wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 21:30
I saw Mourning Musume at Anime Expo 2009. And no. They didn't do a fan meet. They wouldn't even let they're pics be taken.

WAHHHHH IM SO JEALOUS ;_;
I dreamed of seeing Morning Musume for years, especially before Harunan graduated but because they're a bigger group they just never came to Europe (since I became a fan & adult)
One day... one day.....
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt