Joestar Clan [signup]

Welcome to the ClanNation sign-ups where you can sign-up for any existing clans! Interested in creating your own clan? Head over to The Neighbors' Club!

Moderators: LikkleMel, purple dragon, Akane Mayu

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Joestar Clan [signup]

Post by Elgood81 » 20 Jan 2020, 16:53

Jotaro_JoJo.png
Jotaro_JoJo.png (366.21 KiB) Viewed 4613 times
Attention! Calling all JoBro's

If you're a huge fan of the phenomenon that is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or you're just starting the get interested in the series and want to hang out with other Jojo fans, then we want you to be part of the awesomeness that is the Joestar Clan!

Simply Post here to join!

Clan Leaders
Teeny, Elgood81, NataliaJulia

Clan Members
HentaiSenpai, DragonOfDojima, Snoopyloopy24, amelie_pearce, ThatJayChap,
Inkmasks, Keilonrich22, Viperz_BiA, jasonjohn1995,
Albert Sam, Ade, Viper Xord, Z - The Aritian Tactician,
JosukeDragon, Luffynatsu87,BlakI25, TheRedWarrior, AbigailTenshi
SeanMallonOfficial, Jedleo, ChaoticNeutral, weabooweegee, julianfawcettMP
Tommiee99, connorriley6, Baul, Macdoughnut, Purgatorygirl
fio, Revillo Pheonix, Dilianio, Celron_Miles, AmadeoVampire
Auragen, Akane Mayu, Mangamachine, HexManiac, Daciana,

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Re: Joestar Clan [signup]

Post by NataliaJulia » 20 Jan 2020, 17:03

Boi, I'm in ٩( 'ω' )و

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jan 2020, 17:04

Yaaaay! :3
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 20 Jan 2020, 17:12

MUDA !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im in)

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 20 Jan 2020, 17:33

Me: Signs up for clan
Clan: Oh? You're Approaching Me?

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 20 Jan 2020, 17:38

The attachment 315ljbi25yw21.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
315ljbi25yw21.jpg
315ljbi25yw21.jpg (99.77 KiB) Viewed 4436 times

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 20 Jan 2020, 18:15

you can call me Elgood81. I'm currently 38 years old. Not that you'd care but I reside in swaffham's heathlands district, also I've yet to marry. In order to make a living I work for Asda Supermarket's stores. After a long days work I return home no later than 10pm. I don't like smoking, but do enjoy the occasional drink. I'm always in bed by 11pm and I make it a point to get no less than 8 hours of sleep each night. Before bed I drink a warm glass of milk. It's always coupled with 20 minutes of stretching to decompress from the long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as refreshed and recharged as a new born child, ready to take on the days challenges, and after my last check-up I was given a clean bill of health. For as long as I can remember I've done everything in my power to live a productive life that allows me to pursue a lasting inner peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or loosing life's troubles or enemies that bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It's what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course if I where to ever engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.
[video=youtube;9yGGNohmAT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0[/video]

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 20 Jan 2020, 18:42

Elgood81 wrote:you can call me Elgood81. I'm currently 38 years old. Not that you'd care but I reside in swaffham's heathlands district, also I've yet to marry. In order to make a living I work for Asda Supermarket's stores. After a long days work I return home no later than 10pm. I don't like smoking, but do enjoy the occasional drink. I'm always in bed by 11pm and I make it a point to get no less than 8 hours of sleep each night. Before bed I drink a warm glass of milk. It's always coupled with 20 minutes of stretching to decompress from the long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as refreshed and recharged as a new born child, ready to take on the days challenges, and after my last check-up I was given a clean bill of health. For as long as I can remember I've done everything in my power to live a productive life that allows me to pursue a lasting inner peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or loosing life's troubles or enemies that bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It's what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course if I where to ever engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.
[video=youtube;9yGGNohmAT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0[/video]

The attachment 962.png is no longer available
Attachments
962.png
962.png (456.01 KiB) Viewed 4437 times

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 22 Jan 2020, 19:11

Show your support of the Joestar clan by putting one of these in your siggy!

Im happy to make another size just let me know.

Big:

Mini:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2020, 19:53

I like it! :3
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 22 Jan 2020, 20:01

Everyone do there own stands !

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2020, 20:02

We could make a thread discussing if you had a stand, what would it be called/look like/power be ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 22 Jan 2020, 20:04

You can try and guess mine ?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2020, 20:09

Save it for when the clan opens :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

daamazingvoiceactor
Great Britain

Post by daamazingvoiceactor » 22 Jan 2020, 21:04

Part 7 goated