CN's Summer Camp Werewolf [EVENT]

Welcome to the ClanNation sign-ups where you can sign-up for any existing clans! Interested in creating your own clan? Head over to The Neighbors' Club!

Moderators: LikkleMel, purple dragon, Akane Mayu

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 28 Jul 2022, 20:34

What The Game Is:
The Werewolf Game takes place in a village where a small group of werewolves are secretly posing as villagers. During the night, this ban of werewolves claims a poor innocent villager as their meal. During the day, the villagers are horror-ridden with what has happened and quickly become suspicious of one another. Each villager is allowed to vote who they think the werewolf is. Whoever has the highest number of votes against them is then "lynched" and killed off by the villagers. The kicker is because wolves are disguised as villagers in the day, they too are allowed to vote. Watching how villagers vote could offer clues as to their identities! Day and Night phases continue to alternate in this manner until all the wolves are killed by the villagers, or the wolves outnumber the villagers in a way which is obvious that the villagers cannot win.

Rules & How To Play:

• There is (1) Wolf per every (4) Villagers. In a game of (16), there will be (4) wolves.
  • Wolves will know who one another are and thus communicate via PM or Discord which (1) Villager they chose to eat in the night phase.
  • Once the wolves decide, they will PM the Game Host their victim, which will be revealed in the game by the host.
  • Villagers will not know who the wolves are. Villagers must vote in the game thread ONLY. Outside collaboration is not allowed.
  • Once a villager or wolf is killed they can no longer vote in the game, but they are allowed to interact as "ghosts".
  • Insta-Lynched: In a day phase, if a villager receives at least 51% of the votes (eg: there are 11 players and 6 votes against the same person) Insta-lynch is invoked and that person is automatically lynched.
  • You may change your vote as many times as you like until day phase concludes or insta-lynch is invoked.
  • If there is a tie in votes no one will be lynched, so keep in mind you can change your votes. This is the only way villagers can kill werewolves outside of the vigilante's one game kill ability, so a tie is in the favor of the werewolves, not the villagers.
  • If a villager misses/does not vote in 2 consecutive day phases, they is insta-lynched for inactivity by the game host. All other votes are rendered moot.
  • Wolves have up to 48 hours to send the game host their victim. Failure to do so will result in no one being eaten in the night phase.
  • As long as at least (1) Wolf communicates the kill to the game host, the wolves will not forfeit their night phase if not all the wolves are present to agree on the victim within the time allotted (eg: if only 2 of the 4 wolves have agreed and time is almost up, those 2 can go ahead and PM the game host the wolfs kill..or whichever wolf/wolves are active at the time).

Game Players:
Every person who signs up to play is PM'd a role by the game host. The roles are assigned randomly. Those roles are as follows:

Villagers:
Every new "day" in the game, the villagers vote to hang the person they think is a werewolf. The werewolves also participate in the voting process of the game and are treated as villagers during the day. The person who is lynched may not participate in any further voting.

Werewolf:
Every "night" in the game, the werewolves choose someone to kill in secret by PM’ing the victim’s name to the game host. There is usually more than one werewolf in a game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose one villager to kill per night phase.

Seer
Every night the seer may try to discover whether another player is the werewolf or not by sending the game host a PM with the player's name. The game host will confirm or deny the suspicion. The seer may reveal their role to the village in hopes of lynching a wolf, but in turn, risks their own life as the wolves are sure to eat them the next night phase. If the seer wishes to remain anonymous, they may try to get other villagers to go along with who they are voting for. This too can be deceptive as anyone can try this trick. If the wolves eat the seer, the seer can no longer assist the villagers in who the wolves are.

Guardian
Every night the guardian may PM the game host a member’s name to save from the clutches of the werewolves. Only will a guardian successfully save a villager if the member chosen to save was also targeted that same night by the werewolves. The guardian does not know who the wolves are.

Vigilante
One night during the game the vigilante can PM the game host with a member’s name to kill in hopes it will be a werewolf. The vigilante only gets one shot, so best to make it count!

Master Wolf
The master wolf is "invisible" to the seer. For this example, we will say Twilight is the master wolf. At the beginning of the night phase, the seer may PM the game host with the name "Twilight" and the game host may respond with: "Green" or "villager." However, if the village chooses to lynch Twilight, their name will show up in red to indicate they was a werewolf this whole time!

HOW TO VOTE:

• For a vote to count, villagers must put their vote in the following tag: [ vote ] Name Here [ /vote ] (do not include the spaces).
  • The name will appear like this: Name Here and will be counted by the game host.
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ravendreamsx
Hot Pink Member
Hot Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ravendreamsx » 12 Aug 2022, 14:15

Can I join in
I'm Haris and I like Highschool DND and stuff like Zombieland saga. Looking for more weeb friends dm me
I am currently watching Blue Seed and loving it.
Currently playing WoW Classic and Midnight Ghosthunter
ImageImage
Would love some recommendations on different anime in the supernatural category
I also like kpop and want to learn Korean if anyone has any recommendations 

[url=http:s//www.steamsignature.com]Image[/url]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 22 Aug 2022, 17:36

Ravendreamsx wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 14:15
Can I join in

ofc :) I just need a few more players but I will mention people shortly
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 01 Dec 2022, 16:28

@LikkleMel I assume this is being removed now?
---

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 17 Jan 2023, 22:57

Unstickying and locking :P
---