Re: we'll meet again

Kenshiro is gonna have a Goodbye RR BBQ party...by himself

Otaku mode

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I'll be sad to see RR go even if I never did much/anything here.

I was always something of an RB plant in RR anyway...though my presence there has its ups and downs. It has been fun reading some of the threads and getting to know some of you. I can't really do a big "I'll miss you guys forevar" speech cuz I don't know that many of you well. <<

omg.ninja: D: Mitch never fails to creep me out.
      zen: It's because you're a gigantic moe-hungry otakufied jappoland tsundere fagfagfag. <3
      Tim Beck: See I can destroy minds retroactively.
      Pies: moe life born, moe life bred, and in the end i'll be moe life dead- Foxdemon, 2009

Big Daddy Croas

Well, didn't have the best time here, but gotta give credit where credits due.

Quote Originally Posted by Asimov
      alucroas: Are people going to pay?
      alucroas: Oh yeah.
      alucroas: People are going to pay.
      Well, when you're right, you're right. Guess RR paid with its life though. Also, "Anti-Fagic" would've been a much better name. Just sayin', seeing, as you think magic requires generating nuclear force in the brain just to generate a spell. Not sure how that'd work without frying your brain though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
      I'd also like to thank @Alucroas for all the absurd crazy he brought to the forum.

@Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas
      I love you too, Eustace. <3

Okay, seriously, before I get re-banned: @Bregan Your writing-style reminded me of old-school horror from the '80s and '90s, which I thought was fucking awesome, and your character The Red Man was what inspired a character of mine named Ron Jackson.

@Clockwork You're one of the few people I found to be agreeable with on a lot of topics, even if I didn't speak to you at all.

@Jehu You were good to everyone, and were pretty fair and easy-going from what I can tell. Good man. *Thumbs up.*

@Rize You're part of the reason I came here, and after reading your Adam Grey character, in addition to playing the Darkness video-games, it helped me come up with four darkness characters of my own: Sir Toppham Hatt, Marco Polo, Krispy Krem, and Jack Black, all parodies known collectively as "The Nigger Lovers" due to their affiliation with darkness.

Glass I didn't make you leave, I didn't "harass" you, or any of that other bullshit. All I did was tell you off, when you decided to get lippy with me in the character submission sub-forum, which was really your own damn fault. Also, not everyone's going to worship you, and bow down to your every beck 'n call, which we all know is the main reason you had such a "problem with me". Can't handle people telling you you're not hot-shit? Gtfo out of the kitchen, or I'll be sure to pour some french fry oil down your vagina.

As for any shit-talking you did hear from me? Those were probably logs of me talking to other people about how pathetic you were. As for me wanting to attack your group? I wouldn't waste time attacking, because I don't like a person, I'd do it so I could write stories with my characters.

Bitch.

@Limitless The only thing limitless about your know-it-all ass is how much of your dick is inside of you. What, do you jizz into someone's mouth every time you tongue-kiss 'em? Go fuck yourself.

As for all you NYggers? Reno, you're cool. Axiom, you're cool. Despite all the bullshit with Crushing Banality and Drat's lack of justification, I really was looking forward to throwing down with the Ygg, even though I was going to turn around and betray Aristocrat in like three turns.

He Who Eats Bears is still a fucking jackass in my opinion, who's address I'm still looking for, so I can hunt him down and kill him with my rifle, ever since I found out he lives in the same state as me, and goes to the UofM which is in MY city, and my stepdad used to be a chef down at sanford/stanford hall, so it shouldn't be too hard to find ya. =) Just remember to always look over your shoulder for this guy: Big Daddy Croas

Attachment 10413

Yes, that's really me. =)

Anyway, some of you were cool, some weren't, as is evidenced up there. I appreciated having some more structure to my RPs, group-wars, and I actually like the hybrid-fighting style more than traditional Turn-based fighting, so thanks for that. Although I will say that turn-based fighting is a good prepatory style for those wishing to learn hybrid-style, which is why gattusk beat Asimov in one turn during the GT2008. Yeah, that's right, I'm throwing it right in your face, you faggot. Same to you, Mewtwo. I'm sick of you two elitist pricks.

Well, guess that wraps it up. People I gave congrats to? Enjoy the rest of your lives. People I bashed? Go burn in Hell, you pieces of shit. It's pricks like you who make life, both on and offline difficult to enjoy. That's the truth.
      Last edited by Enz; 04-23-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Banned
      sneaky business

Sneaky

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

Lol kk bro

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Croas View Post
      Anyway, some of you were cool, some weren't, as is evidenced up there. I appreciated having some more structure to my RPs, group-wars, and I actually like the hybrid-fighting style more than traditional Turn-based fighting, so thanks for that. Although I will say that turn-based fighting is a good prepatory style for those wishing to learn hybrid-style, which is why gattusk beat Asimov in one turn during the GT2008. Yeah, that's right, I'm throwing it right in your face, you faggot. Same to you, Mewtwo. I'm sick of you two elitist pricks.
      @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas

It was worth losing to gattusk to see him freak out when Eric overturned his original kill on me. That was great.

The mighty and noble gattusk

Wait is this the last post in RR?

Happy trails folks.

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I

Cocky

AL Points

Good working with ya, 'Mov.

Many thanks for the sig and avatar, Zen!
      "To hold a pen is to be at war." ~Voltaire

NeoDeath_X(Round 6): 0 || 0

Alucroas you big dumb bunny you didn't even mention me. anyway, this is how I came to RR, and this is how i'll go out

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.
      -Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information