• zzzz
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Banned
      a fart is the scream of a trapped poo

Bemused

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: [NEWS] A Round of Applause for your new Lords and Masters!

Alright. Thanks for the info (I love learning all kinds of nerdy scripting and coding stuff).

Administrator
      I got this!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
      Alright. Thanks for the info (I love learning all kinds of nerdy scripting and coding stuff).
      It's pretty simple stuff really. But yeah, very nerdy. >P
      ---

@Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas
      I had no idea mentions did that.
      Quote Originally Posted by RadicalEntity
      Some people at first thought view emotions as a barrier, a hindrance to our "efficiency", when truly emotions are our only real incentive to live and function.

If you want to know how to do a thing, you must first have a complete desire to do that thing. Then go to kindred spirits--others who have wanted to do that thing--and study their ways and means, learn from their successes and failures and add your quota. Thus you may acquire from the experience of the race. And with this technical knowledge you may go forward, expressing through the play of forms the music that is in you and which is very personal to you.

Administrator
      I got this!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryokuken View Post
      @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas
      The more you know~
      ---

For the Swarm!

Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ferefire View Post
      It's pretty simple stuff really. But yeah, very nerdy. >P
      Do the following:
      1) Create a view in the mysql database that queries the usernames (and e-mails) of everyone who has posted a message that contains any derogatory phrase you choose (presumably aimed at yourself or anyone you like; possibly limited to exclusive troll or bot accounts).
      1b) Probably want to restrict the date to the previous year or something like that.
      2) Create a procedure that will auto-generate a thread filled with mentions of those usernames, so that each individual user is emailed a billion times.
      3) Delete the thread and (if possible) have a custom 302 temporary-redirect (just for that URL) that bumps them to some Goatse-esque site. Or some malware stuff. Depends on how malicious you feel.
      3b) If you can't redirect individually, you may just want to leave the thread up and fill it with horrible images. If you get some bad web crawlers or forget to update your robots.txt to have it ignored though, this could show up on your search results (potentially not good).
      4) If the server is linux-based, throw up a @yearly cronjob to set this off (annual message of who not to screw with). Otherwise, windows can probably do it (though I don't have as much experience with that).

Or just sign them up for the usual e-mail lists... whichever.

ಠ____ಠ The main thing is that my job really wants to make me query random people's databases to see what things I can dig up. Maybe create pretty graphs of the stuff I find. </so-nerd>

In other news I may get interested in RPing again soon. We shall see. Months of just working has been refreshing but I could use side projects again. So yay!

Administrator
      I got this!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Why yearly when you can do daily?
      ---

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Just in case anyone who doesn't know us reads this: I'm not really your lord or master.

BUT I COMMAND YOU TO ROLEPLAY! NOW!

*Cracks whip*

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Glad to be helping out!
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I am here to answer the call of @Ferefire

>.>

I'd be willing to help out as an IC HGM, if you'd like.
      .:the.one:.
      .:the.only:.
      .:dragon.lady:.

.:GISHWHES.Team.502.Captain:.
      -->Need help or questions answered in regards to RPing? PM me! I'm more then glad to help!<--

Turbo Revvin Young Punk
      Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Aww man, all the fun stuff happens while I'm away.

9/11 Never Forget

Administrator
      I got this!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome aboard, @.rosilin
      ---

Banned
      sneaky business

Sneaky

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

If you need any more people assisting Axiom with OOC shizz then I'm willing and able.

In other news:

Sabata

Ok guys you found me out, you can stop mentioning me.

Banned
      sneaky business

Sneaky

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
      Spikey Dokey: In Russia, when you become the admin of an internet forum, you do it until you die.
      Spikey Dokey: Wether you want to or not.
      AKA Clockwork, Original viper, Sariel, Grandleon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information