Queen of AL~
      I'm done being emo now :p

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

[BIRMINGHAM] Gareth David-Lloyd joins our guest lineup

We're delighted to add Gareth David-Lloyd to our performer lineup for Birmingham Anime & Gaming con this 1st/2nd August 2020 (tickets available now @ www.birminghamanimecon.com)

gareth david-lloyd.jpg

Gareth trained at The Rep College and The National Youth Theatre. He is best known for his portrayal of 'Ianto Jones' in Doctor Who and Spin-off show 'Torchwood'.

He has also appeared in 'Absolute Power', 'Casualty', 'Rosemary and Thyme', 'The Bill', 'Holby City', 'Waterloo Road', 'Warehouse 13', 'Mine All Mine' and 'Beethoven'.

Film credits include 'I Am Alone', 'The Good Drug Dealer', 'Red Faction' and up-coming Neil Marshall production 'Dark Signal'. In Theatre Gareth has played 'Sebastian' in 'Twelfth Night' for English Touring Theatre, 'Harold' in 'Three Women and a Piano Tuner' for The Chichester Festival and Hampstead Theatres, 'Macheath' in 'The Threepenny Opera', 'Juror 12' in the National Tour of West End production '12 Angry Men', 'The Woodcutter' in the Raucous Collective's critically acclaimed 'The Stick House' and most recently 'Brick Pollit' in 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' for Theatr Clwyd.

Gareth is the voice of 'Solas' in BioWare's epic RPG 'Dragon Age: Inquisition'

Last edited by GraceMellody; 03-18-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Thread Information