• Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Ninjas vs Pirates vs Vampires Game Signups

Ninjas vs Pirates vs Vampires Game

What The Game Is:
      The Ninjas vs Pirates vs Vampires Game takes place in a small port village where of ninja, pirates, and vampires are secretly posing as innocent villagers. During the night, a war takes place between the Ninjas, Pirates, and Vampires and are aiming to take each other out. During the day, they are all posing as innocent villagers although, they all know no one is innocent villager. They can't utilize their special abilities to take each other out during the day and are normal villagers as far as their abilities are concerned.

Still they are aiming to take each other out during the day as well, so the war doesn't end. So they gather to vote as a villager. Each villager is allowed to vote who they think should be lynched. Whoever has the highest number of votes against them is then "lynched" and killed off by the fake villagers. Watching how other fake villagers vote could offer clues as to their identities! Day and Night phases continue to alternate in this manner until one group is left or will obviously win because the other groups have no way of eliminating any members of one group. Either the Ninjas, Pirates, or Vampires will win or everyone loses.

When Are We Playing?

Signups will close once we have 15 to 21 players.

The game will end when a winner can be determined as mentioned above.

Rules & How To Play:
      • There are equal amounts players for each group when the game starts. That means if there are 15 Players 5 are Ninjas, 5 are Pirates and 5 are Vampires. This means we must have 15, 18, or 21 players. If we don't start at one of these numbers some players will not be able to play that signed up, the last to have signed up. For example if we had 17 signups when we start the game, the 16th and 17th player to have signed up will not be able to play.
      • Ninjas, Pirates and Vampires members will know who one another are within there respective groups and thus communicate via PM or Skype which special abilities they want to employ during a night phase.
      • Once each group decides, each group will PM the Game Host their chosen victim, which will be enacted in the game by the host. Only one PM will be enacted, others will be ignored. The group leader's PM takes priority over all others received.
      • Each group will not know which group or special abilities other players have. Each group must vote in the game thread ONLY. Outside collaboration is not allowed.
      • Once a player is killed they can no longer vote in the game, but they are allowed to interact as "ghosts".
      • Insta-Lynched: In a day phase, if a players receives at least 51% of the votes (eg: there's 11 players and 6 vote against the same person) Insta-lynch is invoked and that person is automatically lynched.
      • You may change your vote as many times as you like until day phase concludes or insta-lynch is invoked.
      • If a player misses/does not vote in 2 consecutive day phases, he/she is insta-lynched for inactivity by the game host. This renders all votes made and takes place in lieu of the votes made isntead.
      • Each game phase will end in 48 hours. Failure to act means a group or player chose not to act.
      • As long as at least (1) group member for their respective groups communicates their action to the game host, the group members will not forfeit their night phase if not all the group members are present to agree on the victim within the time allotted (eg: if only 1 of the 2 group members has a chosen action and time is almost up, he or she can go ahead and PM the game host the group's action..or which ever group member(s) are active at the time).
      • The game starts with the Night Phase.

Game Players:
      Every person who signs up to play is PM'd their group and role by the game host. The groups and roles are assigned randomly. Those groups and roles are as follows:

Groups:

Every new "day" in the game, each group will vote as villagers to hang a person they think is a guilty. The person who is lynched may not participate in any further voting.

Ninja:
      Every "night" in the game, the Ninja Members choose their chosen action in secret by PM’ing their chosen actions to the game host. There are usually more than one ninja member in the game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose their actions per game phase. In general actions have limitations on how often they can be used, but they can only be used during the night phase.

Pirate:
      Every "night" in the game, the Pirate Members choose their chosen action in secret by PM’ing their chosen actions to the game host. There are usually more than one pirate member in the game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose their actions per game phase. In general actions have limitations on how often they can be used, but they can only be used during the night phase.

Vampire:
      Every "night" in the game, the Vampire Members choose their chosen action in secret by PM’ing their chosen actions to the game host. There are usually more than one Vampire member in the game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose their actions per game phase. In general actions have limitations on how often they can be used, but they can only be used during the night phase.

Roles:

Each group will have the same roles, one each except for regular which all other members will be given.

Leader
      Head of the Group. Whenever investigated always appears to be a normal member of their group with no special role

Group Spy
      During the night (after the villagers vote) the Group spy may try to investigate whether another player is a Ninja, Pirate, or vampire member by having their group send the game host a PM with the player's name to investigate. The game host will will inform the group which group that player is a member of via a PM. If the Group Spy is lynched, the Group Spy can no longer investigate players with their ability. This ability can be used 2 times* during a game.

Role Spy
      During the night (after the villagers vote) the Group spy may try to investigate whether another player's role is by having their group send the game host a PM with the player's name to investigate. The game host will will inform the group which role that player has of via a PM. If the Role Spy is lynched, the Role Spy can no longer investigate players with their ability. This ability can be used 3 times* during a game.

Guardian
      During the night the guardian may protect one of their group members by having the group PM the name of the group member to save from a death strike during the night. Only will a guardian successfully save a group member. This ability works even if the player is targeted multiple times. The Guardian cannot choose to save himself. This ability can be used 3 times* during a game.

Assassin
      During the night the Assassin may kill one member of an opposing group with a death strike by having the group PM the name of the group member to kill. This ability can be used 2 times* during a game.

Regular
      A regular group member has no special ability.

*Each role gets use of their special ability one more time if there are 21 players.

HOW TO VOTE:
      • For a vote to count, players must put their vote in the following tag: [ vote ] Name Here [ /vote ] (do not include the spaces).
      • The name will appear like this: Name Here and will be counted by the game host.

Re: Ninja, Pirates and Vampire Game Signups

Game start: February 16th or when have a minimum of 15 players. We'll start earlier if have 21 signup before the 16th or later if don't have 15, then we'll start as soon as we have 15 players.

Host: @Lord Myne

Players:
      @Arya
      @Beex
      @Ekkun
      @H03nn89
      @PharaohAtem
      @Lloydiboy
      @LikkleMel
      @Master of Vvardenfel
      @MakiChan
      @kirsty050
      @Vauvanukke
      @Pixiedora
      @Luffynatsu87
      @Sirena
      @Jongriffin
      Last edited by Lord Myne; 03-03-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Shy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Ninjas vs Pirates vs Vampires Game Signups

Ok, I'll try it. @Lord Myne
      PS: Last time I sign in to play "Werewolf" I had been lynched the first night ... so didn't play at ll. TT__TT

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

『More! More! Now together!』
      『『『『『『We are not weak, they are abnormal!』』』』』』(ďMithrilís RoarĒ)

Mod
      Hello four walls...

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sure why not- count me in

Feel Free To Check Out My Journal:
      https://www.animeleague.net/forum/showthread.php?124055-I-ve-Spent-Two-Hours-In-A-Maze-With-Snail-Elephants-Looking-For-A-Pencil
      & My Artwork
      https://www.animeleague.net/forum/showthread.php?119677-H03nn%92s-Creative-Side-Thread

Administrator
      I'll never worship Arya

Angry

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Sounds like fun

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Shy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

btw, for how long will last every Day/night Fase to coordinate the groups actions ??

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

『More! More! Now together!』
      『『『『『『We are not weak, they are abnormal!』』』』』』(ďMithrilís RoarĒ)

I've come to talk with you again

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I've never tried a three way so should be interesting
      Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
      Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy

PM me to add me and I will add you back

Queen of AL~
      Day 5 and still watching doctor who

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yayyy

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      btw, for how long will last every Day/night Fase to coordinate the groups actions ??
      @Ekkun
      48 hours or two days

Sneaky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

welp I'm in I suppose?

Green Administrator
      Queen Mel is super sexy~

Doh!

Country
      blank
      AL Points

@Lord Myne you assume correctly *tips hat*

Ferefire: Arya probably should have the admin powers to give out admin powers
      Pirate Timelord: I mean, Arya is Arya, but not Arya? :: Bert: Help me make sense of this, Timelord.
      Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

Yomi: Then again, who could resist sitting on MoV's lap?

Idol Goddess
      Roselia are my life <3

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Yeah I'll join

"Sing your lifeís anthem as if itís in full bloom
      Polish up every single diamond and hold it in your heart
      Because I believe in my music, I shout
      What I wonít compromise on, I wonít give up on
      And for sure will never shake
      Are these feelings Iím proud of
      "
      Passionate Anthem - Roselia

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I’m in
      Bleed for me
      Scream for me
      Love and Worship me

The Era Of Vampires Has Begun

The Orange Idol~
      Keep On Keep On, You Only Live Once

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I don't really understand these games, so i'll pass
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information