• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sup, I'm Chaos.

Hey all, I am Chaos and I am 19.

I found this place by just browsing on google and it seemed pretty cool. I am in the Manchester area attending university but I used to live in the West Sussex area so hopefully I will be able to attend a few events here and there

As for hobbies, I have a lot of interests. My main one is probably anime. I like to watch most genres so as long as the story is good, I am good. I also enjoy playing pokemon showdown, mostly uber/ou/anything goes/random battle tiers so if anyone wants to battle just hmu. Outside anime, I enjoy fitness (especially running), chess, maths, programming and cyber security related stuff. I also want to get better at drawing and cooking (so if anyone has any tips or interesting things they wanna share, I'd appreciate it a lot) and maybe learn Japanese in the near future. Tbh, I am already quite behind on stuff so I probably won't have time to do half the stuff I said I would do or am interested in but oh well, I just wanna relax a bit and meet new people (hence why I am here ).

Some of my favourite animes (there are more, but these come to mind):

Steins Gate
      Little Busters
      White Album 2
      Dusk maiden of Amnesia
      Shield Hero

My favourite pokemon is Latios. It's both strong and cute.

That's all I can think of for an introduction, hopefully I look forward to meeting some nice people on here

- Chaos

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Sup, I'm Chaos.

Hi and welcome to Anime League @Chaos Theory

Great intro! I live in same area you're from.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions/want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Assistant
      I got an ear infection. :(

Poorly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello and welcome to animeleague And I really hope that you like it on here and if you ever want to chat please feel free to message me

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Hey Chaos, I'm Ace. It's nice to meet you. I wish I had half the number of interests you do.

What are you studying?
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Hi and welcome to Anime League @Chaos Theory

Great intro! I live in same area you're from.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions/want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here

Thank you! and wow, it is rare to meet someone else from there. Manchester is fair enough, but West Sussex, nice!!
      Are there many events happening there? The area I lived in didn't have much going on sadly (

Quote Originally Posted by Lurlei View Post
      Hello and welcome to animeleague And I really hope that you like it on here and if you ever want to chat please feel free to message me
      Hey Lurlei, nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome! What animes do you like or are into?

Quote Originally Posted by PortgasDAce View Post
      Hey Chaos, I'm Ace. It's nice to meet you. I wish I had half the number of interests you do.

What are you studying?
      Hey Ace! Nice to meet you too , and haha, most of these are like half interests where I wanna get into it but don't have enough time
      Officially I am doing Computer Science and Mathematics, but I'd like to be doing a fair few physics modules when the time comes.

I see you are a one piece fan, I haven't had a chance to get into it yet (I am scared that I would get hooked and binge watch 600+ episodes xD). What other animes do you like?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League!
      Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Chaos Theory ! Great U/N btw. What is White Album 2? I've never heard of it. Is there a White Album 1?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Welcome to Anime League!
      Hope you enjoy it here ^^
      Nice to meet you Teeny, thank you for the welcome! I have been enjoying it a lot thus far )

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Welcome to AL @Chaos Theory ! Great U/N btw. What is White Album 2? I've never heard of it. Is there a White Album 1?
      Thanks ahaha, I've been using this U/N for as far as I can remember

It's a romance anime with a musical theme (it has a different vibe from Your Lie in April though, another anime about romance and music which I really love). There have been a lot of criticisms of white album 2, but I really enjoyed the story and character development. There is a white album 1, but you don't need to watch it for white album 2.

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello @Chaos Theory hope you enjoy it here and have lot of fun here and i hope see you posting in a few sections do you go to any conventions

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      Hello @Chaos Theory hope you enjoy it here and have lot of fun here and i hope see you posting in a few sections do you go to any conventions
      Heya Luffy, thanks for the warm welcome!
      Conventions weren't really a thing where I used to live but since moving I have been to the Doki Doki Japanese Culture festival thing in Manchester. I might go for the Minicon too if I get enough time. Are you planning to go to any conventions soon?

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Theory View Post
      Heya Luffy, thanks for the warm welcome!
      Conventions weren't really a thing where I used to live but since moving I have been to the Doki Doki Japanese Culture festival thing in Manchester. I might go for the Minicon too if I get enough time. Are you planning to go to any conventions soon?
      I am planning few anime league conventions in London, leeds, Bristol and Birmingham are some of them i am going to

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Chaos Theory welcome to AL That now makes three of us on here from West Sussex! Glad you're getting to go to more geeky stuff while at Uni though I hope you enjoy yourself here, as others have said, it you need anything feel free to message me

Hey, one Chaos speaking to another Chaos haha. Welcome I'm newly returned to here so don't really know my way around yet but I hope you enjoy yiur time here!

My tip for cooking would be to mix sauces! You could just put in some korma sauce, or you could put in korma with some tomato puree and some white wine to make a different twist on the same flavour!

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      I am planning few anime league conventions in London, leeds, Bristol and Birmingham are some of them i am going to
      Oh woah, that's a lot of conventions. Hopefully in the future (once I get the hang of travelling xD) I will be able to attend some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hi @Chaos Theory welcome to AL That now makes three of us on here from West Sussex! Glad you're getting to go to more geeky stuff while at Uni though I hope you enjoy yourself here, as others have said, it you need anything feel free to message me
      Ayy, another West Sussexer! Thanks for the warm welcome, it's nice to meet you!
      Yeah, Uni has been so liberating; I can actually find people interested in the same things I am and the difference is crazy. Like, in my old school I was the only person out of 1400-1500 who liked anime and all that but here there is a whole society for it.
      I can probably end up meeting more people through this site as well eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but yeah, I am enjoying it so far and hope to see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      Hey, one Chaos speaking to another Chaos haha. Welcome I'm newly returned to here so don't really know my way around yet but I hope you enjoy yiur time here!

My tip for cooking would be to mix sauces! You could just put in some korma sauce, or you could put in korma with some tomato puree and some white wine to make a different twist on the same flavour!
      Thanks! Nice to meet you fellow Chaos . Yeah, I think I recall reading your thread a while back, you used to do a tarot reading thing right?
      Also, thanks for the cooking tip, I'll be sure to try it. The main issue I am trying to work on is my confidence in the kitchen, I am not a super shy person but my flatmates are all sooo much better cooks than me . I just feel a little embarrassed when they are cooking at the same time as me and they are doing something like grilling a steak or making some fancy looking dish while I am in the corner struggling to make a soup correctly xD. Do you know any good websites or recipes for beginners?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Theory View Post
      Do you know any good websites or recipes for beginners?
      I would recommend a website like BBC Good Food. However they will probably be like "add this rare ingredient" "and this one and this one!" so ignore some of the things that are difficult to source or go with dried versions of things if you want it to last longer. Example I don't eat a lot of onion, a lot of recipes add onion, so I purchased onion flakes so they don't go out of date and are not a waste of money as one pot has lasted all year, can do this with a lot of the herbs. If you have a recipe you want to try I can try give an idea if yiu would like. I'm by no means a professional though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information