• zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Sup, I'm Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Theory View Post
      Nice to meet you Teeny, thank you for the welcome! I have been enjoying it a lot thus far )

Thanks ahaha, I've been using this U/N for as far as I can remember

It's a romance anime with a musical theme (it has a different vibe from Your Lie in April though, another anime about romance and music which I really love). There have been a lot of criticisms of white album 2, but I really enjoyed the story and character development. There is a white album 1, but you don't need to watch it for white album 2.
      Good. I'll put White Album 2 on the list. Is 1 worth watching too?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Oh oh! For cooking, if you like Japanese food, then try justonecookbook.com

She really does a great job of breaking down the meals so they are simple and understandable.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Theory View Post
      Ayy, another West Sussexer! Thanks for the warm welcome, it's nice to meet you!
      Yeah, Uni has been so liberating; I can actually find people interested in the same things I am and the difference is crazy. Like, in my old school I was the only person out of 1400-1500 who liked anime and all that but here there is a whole society for it.
      I can probably end up meeting more people through this site as well eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but yeah, I am enjoying it so far and hope to see you around!
      We shall slowly invade the website and West Sussex shall lead with glory I was quite lucky growing up, there were a fair few who were into anime. But I had the opposite, went to Uni and only met one other person into it That's great they have a society! You will defo make friends here too

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      I would recommend a website like BBC Good Food. However they will probably be like "add this rare ingredient" "and this one and this one!" so ignore some of the things that are difficult to source or go with dried versions of things if you want it to last longer. Example I don't eat a lot of onion, a lot of recipes add onion, so I purchased onion flakes so they don't go out of date and are not a waste of money as one pot has lasted all year, can do this with a lot of the herbs. If you have a recipe you want to try I can try give an idea if yiu would like. I'm by no means a professional though!
      Yeah, I've used that site quite a bit whenever I am looking for inspiration. Also the onion flakes are a great idea! I am trying to learn how to use a slow cooker (I got one a while back for convenience since black friday had a massive discount thing but I haven't used it properly yet). My plan is to just rub a chicken with spices and put it inside there for 8 hours and hopefully not die of food poisoning xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Good. I'll put White Album 2 on the list. Is 1 worth watching too?
      I can't really say as I haven't seen it but the plotline is similar I think. If you have time to check it out then why not :p

Also yeah, anime has really made me interested in Japanese food as well so thanks for the website suggestion, I'll be sure to check it out

@Chaos -Theory
      Hello and welcome to the fourm~
      I hope you enjoy your stay here ~

I'm half Japanese and really don't know much about the language still. I know and understand a few words or praises however. My main goal is to learn it myself someday or soon if possible to talk to my Japanese grandma before she passes on. As for you're other interests I find them rather interesting. I hope you're doing well today as well.

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Harorudo that's awesome you're half Japanese
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

@IkkleGemz
      Thank you I'm also 6 other ethnicities as well.

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Chaos Theory : Those sound like some tough subjects! O_O

*lol* It's ok to get sucked in! It took me like 8 months to get caught up with it, but it's worth it!

Hmm...as for other stuff, I like Kino's Journey, Hell Girl, Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka, Magical Girl Raising Project, and Akame ga Kill, among some other things.
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Welcome to AL

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL. That is a good way as any to find us. I hope you fun here, If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Sorry everyone for the late replies, been a little busy recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Harorudo View Post
      @Chaos -Theory
      Hello and welcome to the fourm~
      I hope you enjoy your stay here ~

I'm half Japanese and really don't know much about the language still. I know and understand a few words or praises however. My main goal is to learn it myself someday or soon if possible to talk to my Japanese grandma before she passes on. As for you're other interests I find them rather interesting. I hope you're doing well today as well.
      Thanks for the welcome! Being half Japanese must be quite cool , good luck with your goal to learn it, I hope you are able to talk to your grandma soon! . I hope you are doing well too

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Kitty View Post
      Welcome to AL
      Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      Welcome to AL. That is a good way as any to find us. I hope you fun here, If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM anytime.
      Nice to meet you Ttosk, thanks for the welcome. It's been pretty fun so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information