• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Well.... apparently made an account here 12 years ago, probably inactive for 11+.

Quote Originally Posted by PortgasDAce View Post
      Hi there. I'm Ace. I'm a newer user, but I've been enjoying my time here and like meeting new friends. Feel free to chat me up sometime if you feel like it!
      Hey nice to meet you I was Ace previously as a nickname haha, it's great your enjoying your time here I'm sure we will chat sometime

Re: Well.... apparently made an account here 12 years ago, probably inactive for 11+.

(I'm sure that there was a better way to do this than send like 5 separate messages, but I am on the mobile version and can't see how so apologies!)

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey @BlessingOC welcome back I was the same as you, made an account way back in 2006 and was bought back on by some email or friends request or something Hope you have a great time back here and if there's anything you need you can message anytime

Haha funny how similar that is, have you been back active for long? Thanks for the offer people are still lovely on here

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello @BlessingOC i hope enjoy being back and have fun in the chatroom and the other sections, what anime to you like the most, are ready for Christmas

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      Haha funny how similar that is, have you been back active for long? Thanks for the offer people are still lovely on here
      Umm probably about a year...ish? I'm not sure, it might even be two years this Jan/Feb It's been great being back on here for me so I really hope it is for you Yeah everyone is really nice :3

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Umm probably about a year...ish? I'm not sure, it might even be two years this Jan/Feb It's been great being back on here for me so I really hope it is for you Yeah everyone is really nice :3
      Haha okay great that you have been enjoying it for all that time since you have been back! I will have to get to talking to some people

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      Hey nice to meet you I was Ace previously as a nickname haha, it's great your enjoying your time here I'm sure we will chat sometime
      Oh most certainly.
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Hiyas welcome back to AL *wave*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information