• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Talking Well I'll be damned, it's been 9 years but this place still feels the same

Greetings!

It's almost 6 PM here and it's freezing outside, I'm drinking my tea and I've been struck by the worst of nostalgia.

So in my nostalgia spree I've come across animeleague, a place I first encountered in 2006 and last visited in 2010.

It's been a while but I'm glad to see this place is still up and running in the era of social media, when forums aren't what they used to be (sadly imho).

I tried to recover my old account but for the life of me can't remember the email I used back then. Ah, to be young and make 493859435 different emails for every possible nick you could imagine

Anywho, hi! And special helloes (if they're still around) to Tina18 and cre-cre God, we were SO young back then lol!

Assistant
      I got an ear infection. :(

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Well I'll be damned, it's been 9 years but this place still feels the same

Welcome back to animeleague, I don’t think we met before so tell us so more about you and yes it’s really cold

I want a Christmas present :)

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back to Al @Mistress_M hope you enjoy it as much did

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Mistress_M welcome back to Anime League

As Lurlei said tell us more about you.

I hope you enjoy it here again and feel to message me if you have any questions or want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back to Anime League
      What animes do you enjoy?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nice to meet you. My name's Alex. I'm kind of a newbie still so it's great to meet a veteran. How did you first stumble upon this place?
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey @Mistress_M welcome back I don't think our paths have crossed before so it's lovely to meet you now Do you have a fave anime?

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back! @Mistress_M What was your favorite part of the forum when you were here last?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Welcome back! @Mistress_M What was your favorite part of the forum when you were here last?
      Crazy League was my jam, loved the games and randomness!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hey @Mistress_M welcome back I don't think our paths have crossed before so it's lovely to meet you now Do you have a fave anime?
      I'd have to say Ghost in the Shell SAC , Psycho Pass S! , Full Metal Panic aaaaand Inuyasha (this one will always have a dear place in my heart).

Quote Originally Posted by PortgasDAce View Post
      Nice to meet you. My name's Alex. I'm kind of a newbie still so it's great to meet a veteran. How did you first stumble upon this place?
      Good old Google, the internet was a much simpler place back then

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Welcome back to Anime League
      What animes do you enjoy?
      I mentioned above, I tend to swing from silly stuff to serious business types, I really enjoy well written dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Hi @Mistress_M welcome back to Anime League

As Lurlei said tell us more about you.

I hope you enjoy it here again and feel to message me if you have any questions or want to chat
      Thank you! All I can say is I haven't grown out of anime, I still enjoy the medium, I'm a sucker for cute stuff and pretty colors (this got me into makeup and arts) .

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Mistress M : Indeed. I too stumbled upon this little hidey hole via Google. I think so, anyway.
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

You're still going to love crazy league. It's still full of games and randomness and crazy. You liked that last part, right?

How have you been finding your return?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Has been a while, Glad you found your way back to us. Have fun.

Haha I found my way back here over the weekend in what must be 11 years or so too. I feel your pain about time moving on
      I hope we both enjoy our returns to this slice of the past

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Welcome back both to you and to blessing as well I hope you two have fun with the new site and all.

Thread Information