• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event! (All Join In) 8th November - 15th November

Welcome to the Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event!
      A place to get to know other members and a chance to make new friends!

This topic shall be open for the next week!

Spoiler:  
      @Endynyp @Teeny @Ttosk @Pixiedora @Banri @Luffynatsu87 @Lurlei @Inspi @samanrha peacock @Enrico @Katiej4uk @vesinhgialam @Fudgepacker @I\'m with Fat @Trio333 @Jampot19 @Princess Pumpkin @davepiper46 @oliviadavi3s @dr.maynard @Lorrie Dee @eumedicinese @Ellenchan57 @Phantom_Nuke @hania @Sammic @sarfraz1 @sarfraz2 @Tatiana @Silver @calcejulie @Gas38 @Ashleigh7 @sarahkhalf12 @Chaz333 @huraira @Kiddlamy @Seysha @Michele @duanecocity @alexisglover24@yahoo.com @Not the ass @Trio3332 @Campionelise @Ninarikadatt @C.leopard101 @nataliya.del @Hash @Jave @fiona.harb @rachel.ganszczyk @Fluem @Harrison @Greengecko @Ablee_ @saabriinm @LordEden @Wickens01 @Champy @ajcarmody2019 @michellehutton57 @Zoeyannedean @khampha1 @Ralphpage22 @Jbigby @FABIOMARTELL @Kimbond @lisslee @DawnBlack @wesleyroyer @MRDJAY61 @sleepywaifu @eliotcmae @lapartenzaduan @Kaytheline90 @Hiber @cee8doan @celinetuna @Pixel2 @clownchan135 @Stevehooker6 @matrix81 @baileyH @kawtaryla @Yorae @Carlchaotix @longlaptop @Emma_prince @mikeharris06 @Kimforsey @blanchiey @hanbroom.hb @Lew @Vasia4848 @jhgamer999 @Battle Me Hinata-Kun @wenocos @Ivymanning0 @petmartvn @michelle.a.kelly @Joeward @Lisa_loveheart @s.ramdoo2002 @Pinklittlemiss @Greggs1174 @Joe Michaelson @cament @Alikettle @Lordfilmadon @crasymumma @jaderooney8 @ashakaur5339 @aalhashmi624 @Captain McCloud @Sushi Burrito @debparker84 @Andioop @kezzalouise124 @⛄ @anthonysmithee @nuoigada @tonlou0 @chidleylaura @Cameramark @dishtvrecharge @Jem5 @Nerfboy20 @Tobyboy @ZXGoulz @Lord English @kreskakk @georgesmithee @Viemdaitrangcothat @Lauren line @Macie littler @booja01615 @lynnflower8 @EdsonPulisic @sallyanntaylor @jcsls.villanueva @gamecaxcity @Montserrat @camdohanoi @golden-camera @umajacklin @Gamereon @JokHok @blogxeyeuvn @wojciech.kokorzycki @dinuloredana @Qian @nhathuocuytin24h @dishagarg @sborzabor @Sarahsiggers @dongdaiphat @kolkataqueens @banghecafe @SirJet @Faeveral @Sidal86 @emgcompany @rachel.cole201 @Torrinix @Gillybean234 @Uniskycorn @Chick @OnizukaEikichi @dnaquacity @The_One_King Mariku @sharlonadeyemi @joanne5731 @xb11_11 @Vickiharnaman @Filipe @omiid @ualarogohanoi @Norino @Lxrd Zero @mdavies1975 @dave.piper71 @acen187 @Impactgirl1 @Fatboy @kazuha @kirstenmmcf @laptoplenovocu @Treyshay @R2_pitch @shelley.lee76 @Nierser @Heathy @zakiabelkacemi3 @shiftcarrental70 @Nevaehgo @DarkPhoenix1327 @Andrew Mills @Misha @summerfoldhouse @Naomichan @Sinlynxwolf @Airi 8 @Archie Green @victoriamarrocco @Jonmaclachlan @elizabeth.dowden @Spicesunshine @trongoidat @grahamy.abingdon @sandyhammock @evil2theend @-Sora- @tomilia @evanbhaI @kelseyjohnson @cupcake85 @Stephen Miller @simmz_1 @CrankyTrout3325 @Heather123 @pinotrava @RoytheMangaGeek2019 @antivirussoftwaredeals @noithatcholon @daugoiduoclieu @domstaveacre @laelyetna @Zxghoulz @brunetteavoxgirl @PANCAKEGAMING17 @saatwika @Bethany @ap.panayi @Mitchell3 @Crimson-Danny @Aiana May @BlackAsta432 @lucinda @j.rodney1@hotmail.com @AUTUMN @CherryLlama @TAZMANGAZ @Jennie-rees @Jen-rees @Shyanne.t-m03 @SquishyChen @Jonginnie @RachelWilliams88 @ngoctruong2 @jasongill34 @prnxcessamina @giathuocsvn @benhlyxuongkhop @Shabbbsy @helenewitter123 @ninamills @mazza_123 @mich.rich @Michrich30 @Amil @khamnamkhoa @AyurvedicDoctor @maygam @anuskasingh4u @BusinessValuation @xemfimy @StairLifts @Nathaniel_BS @TourGuide @ritalindsay @cosplay queen @linanomalily @waylanmarx @rimsha1 @shwetamodels @Megs.lousexo @soicauvn @vickywinnett @jess_spurr @centacityvsip @lisahfry @Stumilton148 @mattvector @Stumilton1487 @Souless.cos @.Souless.cos. @rockymcsweeney @wendy.murr @Lawrenceandlouise @Zumoariri @expert1xbettop @narutokinak @yournksak @nadiaguailar @alfredodame @kevinamsk @toancaupool @Salma_karim @mekeleini @Winsunny @pjl2007 @Wanderlust96 @lhayes

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top of the page). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics and sections, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event! (All Join In) 8th November - 15th November

1. Banri
      2. I like to drive
      3. Do you drive?

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Ikkle Gemz / Gemz / Gem
      2. Being online is how I communicate with the outside world most of the time.
      3. What anime are you currently watching/did you last watch?

I've started Black Clover

Quote Originally Posted by Banri View Post
      Do you drive?
      @Banri no
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      What anime are you currently watching/did you last watch?
      I'm not watching any anime at the moment, more reading manga lately

-

Do you read manga?

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Do you read manga?
      @Banri not at the moment
      All art by Catacombs

One more day before Bristol

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1Adrian/luffynatsu87
      2 at mums having drink of wine for my birthday wooo
      3 what are hoping to get for a Christmas gift

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Banri i do not drive but would not mind learning

@IkkleGemz i not watching any the moment but need to get back to it soon

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      what are hoping to get for a Christmas gift
      @Luffynatsu87 not expecting anything. How about you?
      All art by Catacombs

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Luffynatsu87 Happy Birthday!
      All art by Catacombs

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Luffynatsu87 Happy Birthday!
      Thank you

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

what are hoping to get for a Christmas gift
      @Luffynatsu87 I'm not sure, as long as the family is able to get together I will be happy.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

at mums having drink of wine for my birthday wooo
      @Luffynatsu87 Happy Birthday!!

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Luffynatsu87 not expecting anything. How about you?
      No not really i just want to have fun and parttttty

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Happy Birthday!!
      Thank you

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Luffynatsu87 I'm not sure, as long as the family is able to get together I will be happy.
      @Banri I'm the same
      All art by Catacombs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information